Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Oh man I had forgotten that was you that couldn't debate football so you gave up using the team I root for as an excuse.

The new avatar briefly hid you well. Thanks for reminding me.

2. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Antone that clicks, on your name, and find more posts...lwoikd be hard oressed to find football debate.

Troll.

3. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

Clever idea.

4. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

I tried to read this but I don't speak Tard

5. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

its like he crazy glues his fingers together everyday and tries to work his ipad with 2 nubs.

6. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

I posted that idea Saturday morning. I might have to get me one of those.

Good job Jon

7. Rockinz

Rockinz Well-Known Member

Nacho is done. He knows it, we know it and everyone else knows it.

He is CFL bound or maybe a 3rd stringer somewhere...

8. mute

mute Well-Known Member

based on his new attitude I believe he does not. The old Sanchez will hide in a corner, the new Sanchez clearly is more active and focused as he knows hes the "alpha" and more experienced QB out of the bunch.

Point is he's finally "throwing hands" instead of letting everyone hit on him.

9. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

pretty telling of your intelligence level being unable to look over and see a username on top of an avatar until the one random time i acknowledge your meaningless existence on this forum.

10. AK-JETS4Life

AK-JETS4Life Active Member

In the CFL. He will commit 2 and outs...

11. Hobbes3259

Apologies beast, I was falling asleep.

Pot/kettle....clearer

12. Hobbes3259

You know, Its rational to expect some irrotation, with the offensive woes of the last couple years, but by all reports, he has elevated his game, and the Ironic pick six, still led up to a 10/13 night.

If this was any other fan base, this board would be rockin with optimism.

You. Are. All. Deserving. Of Rich Fucking Kotite.

Maybe thats it. Maybe, you are all too young to remember the Jets, Pre Parcells...(the man the JETS should erect a statue of. He wom Super Bowls with the Vagiants, but hes the guy that took the Snicker out of the word Jets.

And...despite the Marked improvement, according to the reporting....all you PMSing bitches are still trying to hate, on a guy thats given you More playoff memories in his first two years, than most Jets fans have had in a Lifetime.

Beating The Brat in NE.
    Beating Manning in Indy.

Closest it get to that was Chads victory, in a home game While the D was hanging a Donut on Manning.

The only playoff memory Vinny realy gave you, was snapping his Achillles On opening day, when we had no backup AFTER CMart fumbled away the game in Denver to end the prior season.

Unfuckingbelievable.

/rant

Now lets get back to how our 2013 starting QB sucks, and why you are all rooting for the backup.

#14172 Hobbes3259, Aug 13, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2013
  13. Tom

Tom Member

With those defenses and a good QB (not a mediocrely bad one) we would be talking about Super Bowls not playoffs. I mean over 1/3 of the teams go to the playoffs every year, Super Bowls are what its about not playoffs.

14. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

QB play isn't the reason as to why we lost those AFCCGs. You could argue playoff seeding but other than that. QB play was pretty decent in the playoffs.

15. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

a good QB like Tony Romo? Philip Rivers? Matt Ryan? Matt Schaub? all guys who have had MORE talent around them yet haven't accomplished as much as Mark in January. As a matter of fact those 4 QBs above have COMBINED for 6 playoff wins(and Rivers left a game trailing that SD eventually won) and 2 title game apps(again, Rivers left game early w/ SD losing).

we make 2 SBs if our D plays like a big time D in those title games.

16. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

There are far more aspects of the team that affect an outcome. It goes both ways if the Jets generated more points they probably beat Indy and Pitt. You can't absolve Mark and the offense and put it on the defense only that's not being reasonable.

17. Tom

Tom Member

His stats were ok. Not bad, not great. He just doesn't have that "kill" instinct to take it upon himself to will his team to victory like Big Ben, Brady and Manning seem to be able to do.

18. nyjunc

In playoff losses we averaged 17 PPG. we didn't get shut out or score 3 like Peyton has led Os to. Our D allowed an average of 24 PPG, we lost b/c the D didn't play like a big time D. NYG made 2 SBs(and won them) b/c their D which was lower rated actually stepped up and played like a big time D.

19. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Whoa, hold on a second there Hobbes.

The theme in Cortland this year has been about "competition" and I don't recall Rex, Idzik or anybody naming any QB starter as of yet, so there's no need to get ticked off just because some people are not dancing/rallying around the Mark Sanchez maypole lock-step. Maybe Sanchez eventually gets the nod, maybe he doesn't, but to state "2013 starter" it like it's a fait acompli is premature at this point. It's almost like either you're insinuating that those who are not 100% on board with Sanchez have a traitorous streak in them, ... or .... maybe you're getting worried that Sanchez' days as a 'starter' are behind him? If so, to me that would imply that you're more concerned with your horse (Sanchez) winning the argument/bet over the overall good of the team. To his credit, Mark Sanchez continues to show that he throws a very catchable ball, something both WRs and DLs will attest to. ;-)

20. nyjunc

Peyton is 9-11 in postseason, please post the games he "willed" his teams to playoff wins. He has had SB caliber talent almost since day 1 and only has 2 SB apps.

Ben is a winner, when he's healthy Pitt wins.

Brady is Brady.

Interestingly enough mark led us to wins over Brady and Manning's teams on the road and if our D could have gotten a late stop we could have beaten ben's team too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.