Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Good point, but I'd also like to add that in preseason games, sometimes it's possible to "win" even though you "lose." If you put your 1's out there against legitimate 1's and they ook good on both sides of the ball for, say, 20 minutes, and then you pull them and lose the momentum (and scores) with your #2's and 3's and then totally lose the game, it's not the end of the world.

What gets me about a game like Friday night is, you've got your 1's out there and you're giving away the freaking game right off the git-go with the stupid, low percentage plays again.

For Sanchez to then be interviewed later with that same callous, casual attitude that we had last year, intimating that it's only preseason and no problem... well that just doesn't fly. Same old same old.

2. mezzavo

mezzavo Well-Known Member

Ehhh....this is ticky tack. Make no mistake, as well, the players know when their depth sucks. It's a pretty piss poor feeling to know that you can't take a "blow" during a game or risk injury because your depth sucks. Players do think about those things. The teams where the intensity permeates top to bottom and execute well are the ones who do well throughout a season. Especially in today's game where injuries are a certainty. I'm just as frustrated with how bad our backups played as I am with Nacho. We have some serious depth issues on top of our QB problem...

3. Section 227. Row 5

I didn't think about that. Good point, especially when guys are trying to make the team. You'd like to think they're at the top of their game that night and as such, you'd like your 2nd stringers to outperform their 2nd stringers. Good depth is important, as you say.

4. mezzavo

mezzavo Well-Known Member

Exactly...no matter where you fall on the depth chart, no one likes to get their ass kicked up and down a field. No matter who...and the number 1's were and are watching.

5. southparkfanciz

southparkfanciz Active Member

How the hell are people still defending Sanchez lmao. It shouldn't take 14,000+ posts for people to realize he's trash and just a backup QB. He's been bottom of the barrel QB for 4 years now. I guess stupid people like failure

6. jerseyjay14

jerseyjay14 Well-Known Member

the problem, obviously, with your post is that with those plays its not the norm. for sanchez, these types of plays happen time and time again and are the norm.

we have seen brady, manning, favre execute the screen time and time again with great success. sanchez has been awful in that regard and thrown tons of picks to dlineman

7. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I just can't understand the "outside the 2 passes" mentality at all. Probably the biggest issue with Sanchez has been careless turnovers. Now we're supposed to just pretend those are going to stop happening because he increased his completion percentage (which is obviously good)? His completion percentage was high in preseason last year too mind you.

8. Section 227. Row 5

Hahahahaa....

It's like the old "Billy The Bridge-builder" joke. LOL.

Billy was complaining to one of his buddies about how many bridges he's built over the years "and does anyone ever call me 'Billy The Bridge-Builder?"'

"Hell no. But suck ONE COCK!".....

9. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

^If you exclude the 52 turnovers the last two years, he's been serviceable.

:lol:

10. mute

mute Well-Known Member

11. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Oh would you like me to give the board a recap on the times I owned you? Just say yes. Please do me that honor.

And since when is it a bad thing on a message board to break down posts(that are talking about football)?

Only in your mind is that out of bounds.

Still looking for that time when James Harrison popped Sanchez in a game he never played in?

Still looking for that time when Tom Brady never relied on his outside receivers?

Still looking for that time when Brady's WR's never averaged over 13 YPR?

come at me bro. I never slip

How fitting it is, that when I click on your link there is nothing to be found. Just like what is found in your lame ass arguments.

BeastBeach-39837493749374394

Hobbes-0

#14051 BeastBeach, Aug 11, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2013
  12. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

Outside the incompletions, interceptions and fumbles, Sanchez hit 100% of his passes. HoF calibre right there, I tell you!

13. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Lol. The ultimate is when he said Geno Smith could replace Tom Brady and not Sanchez. Somebody is rocking that in their sig, I'm pissed they beat me to it. Holy fuckin Christ.

Still waiting to hear from Hobbes on how the Sean Lee, Ninkovich, Ladarius Webb and @Denver pick sixes were Brian Schottenheimer's fault.

14. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Clearly the only thing separating Mark Sanchez from Tom Brady is the right offensive coordinator

15. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

Hobbes is absolutely right when he said Geno may replace Tom Brady but not Mark Sanchez.

Geno can't possibly that dumb and stupid to run into his own lineman's ass - or, no starting quality QB in NFL for that matter. Only Mark Sanchez can.

16. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Here are some of the INTs, Hobbes, you myopic fuck.

[youtube]G3Z2o3N5GpE[/youtube]

[youtube]jeJCPv5vTVE[/youtube]

[youtube]sGcA0n90H1U[/youtube]

Schottenheimer's fault? Lmfao

17. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

#1. The crowd was screaming too loud

#2...Sanchez had to roll out. Clearly somebody blew the block

#3...The LB made an ALL TIME play...how could he predict that? Those things happen

18. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

I can't find the Andre Goodman and Ninkovich pick sixes, for shame. They were epically bad.

Especially the Andre Goodman one. It's just Burress and Goodman, nobody else anywhere near them, clean pocket. He throws the ball back shoulder!! LMAO.

19. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Somebody is finally getting it.

20. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Yes...let's talk about passer rating...RIGHT NOW!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.