Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

succeed? really! with el taco loco as the starter? :lol::rofl2:

what mind-altering substance do you think they are using? :drunk::rolleyes:

2. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

He has never proven to be able to execute screen passes effectively or consistently.

That is definitely embarrassing. His sense of timing on those plays is non-existent.

3. Jeti

Jeti Well-Known Member

Play calling was to open up the vertical game using the short pass and run but our runs got stuffed and receivers didn't make any plays after the catch

Ideally if Geno starts that's what we'll see hopefully with Ivory and Goodson leading the way

4. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

I think the worst thing to take out of Sanchez's play tonight, is that he is still the same player. If the team steps up around him, we could have a 2010 Sanchez, if it doesn't we could have a 2012 Sanchez, but he is and will always be, an up and down player.

5. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

yes, his salary keeps going up while his play keeps going down.

frankly, I am surprised they didn't give him another extension/guarantee after the buttfumble , or tonite's game.

woody must be raking in the $$$ from the increase in psl sales.:lol:

6. Jeti

Jeti Well-Known Member

Most objective thing I've read all nights

Well put

7. azhar80

azhar80 Well-Known Member

How's his too calm, nonchalant answer an excuse?
    That play in particular besides being a poor throw, is a break down in the line and literally the running back.

8. G_know4Pres

G_know4Pres Banned

Every day that passes I look to these boards to hear somethin positive about ivory. I really can't emphasize how much we'll need him to be an effective runner this year.

9. Jeti

Jeti Well-Known Member

"I gotta make a better read next time and cut my losses and move onto the next play, I can't put my guys in that situation that's not winning football"

Not

"Hey they scored who cares"

10. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

Yea you're right. I think they called the game like this on purpose, they didn't want him to make any difficult throws just simple and safe throws.

11. Jeti

Jeti Well-Known Member

Definitely a get your feet wet pace

He should see more opportunities vs J'Ville

12. azhar80

azhar80 Well-Known Member

I agree with what your saying mostly but interceptions specifically pick 6s hurt, so you want your qb and team to respond and fight, and tonight i think they did that.

You seem like your in the Geno, which is cool, I think he has all the tools necessary to be a good qb. Rt now I don't think he is able to grasp the speed of the game, which comes over time.

13. Frenbar

Frenbar Well-Known Member

Sanchez threw a pick 6 and 1 td, so he accounted for 0 points. If the guy on the Lions could catch or if the ball wasn't tipped it would have been 2 pick 6's for Sanchez. On several occasions he threw terrible passes to open receivers who made plays, like the one to Kerley. He had a few mediocre throws against the crappy backup 2's on Detroit, including the touchdown where the defender fell down. The guy is fucking dog shit. He was slightly outplayed by Geno who went 6/7 in his first live actions ever as a player, and vastly outplayed by Mcelroy, who never gets a chance to start with anyone except the practice squad.

The Jets will never be anything but embarrassed by the steaming pile of human dog shit that is Muck Sanchez.

14. Jeti

Jeti Well-Known Member

No bro he gives us the best chance to win

all time worst ranked but top 10 best

15. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

A lot of if's in your analysis... good work.

16. Frenbar

Frenbar Well-Known Member

I count one if, two chances for the ball to go the other way yet again. Anyway, according to you, we're all just racists if we think Sanchez sucks, right?

#13836 Frenbar, Aug 10, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2013
  17. 1968jetsfan

1968jetsfan Well-Known Member

It's a throw he shouldn't make, period. he lollipopped the throw right to the DE. If this was an oddity with him it wouldn't be a big deal, but lets face it with Sanchez it's a regular occurrence. I believe in the interview he even said he saw the play blown up....that's on the QB to recognize and adjust to.

As I've stated before, the difference between a bad QB and a good QB isn't when things are going as designed, it's how they react and perform when things aren't going as designed. Recognizing the play has broken down and that he needs to go a different direction is the biggest thing that stands in Sanchez's way, poor decision making and poor reads on the field are his undoing more than any other single factor.

18. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

Yeh dude i mean what could possibly be racist about calling a mexican "el taco loco?"

19. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

couldn't believe he actually said at different points regarding that pick 6: "so what", "these things happen", and "who cares?"

i don't like to overreact to interviews, as you always have to take into account what else can they say (which usually isn't much).
    but actually saying "who cares" and "these things happen" just makes me think he still isn't understanding the importance of his turnovers to the outcome of the game.

20. talisaynon

talisaynon Well-Known Member

He really is an awkward and delusional moron.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.