Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G_know4Pres

G_know4Pres Banned

Apart from the TD drive this has just been an ugly display from the offense.

2. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

Geez. Guys, look at the bright side!

1. Sanchez threw pick 6's all the time last season. That will happen again. That is inevitable.

2. But now he is completing passes! He's eclipsed 60% mark!

3. HE SCORED!! A rare scene from last year too!

So I see a lot of improvement from Nacho's end. YES. IMPROVEMENT!!

[By the way, Jets are fucked again. Good job, Nacho. You suck.]

3. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

this is a real oh no sancho.

if geno misses time it will be over before it starts and we will be dealing with sanchotime come tampa bay game.

4. Organized Chaos

Organized Chaos Well-Known Member

Once he gets enough snaps his stats will revert to the pitiful norm. Just like the first buffalo game last year....dont get fooled.

5. KY Jets Fan

KY Jets Fan Moderator

Penalties have absolutely destroyed us this game.

6. laxin

laxin Active Member

Can we bring back "The Sanchize"?

:breakdance:

7. laxin

laxin Active Member

Yeah Ik, I was just being generous. The other passes that I didnt name weren't very good, and they werent horrendous. The first drive was, well, we all know. Second drive was bad. Third drive was solid with a couple throws to wide open receivers.

8. alleycat9

SOOOOOOOOOO.....

if geno is hurt and unable to compete... does that open up an opportunity for mcelroni?

9. jerseyjay14

jerseyjay14 Well-Known Member

too much focus on the completions and incompletions...

he threw (another) brutal interception inside his own redzone (again) for a pick 6 (again) to a d-lineman(again).

its not as much about accuracy or making plays as it is eliminating back breaking game changing mistakes. This is year 5 for sanchez and he is still making horrible rookie mistakes. He still can not execute a screen pass, and is still throwing the ball into traffic.

its the back breaking plays that kill you. he never lets drives end so we can live to play another drive. we are always behind the 8-ball or giving the other team momentum.

its great he was 9-13. ti was great he converted a TD. but that stuff is super diminished when he gave up 7 points to the other team. this game was 20-7 at halftime, it should have been 13-7. its those kinds of things that turn close games into losses or losses into blowouts or even wins into losses

10. BleedingGangGreen

Geno only put up 47 yards but going 6/7 did show decent accuracy for a rookie making his first NFL appearance (preseason or not). McElroy's actually been the most impressive.

Love how both of Coples and Wilkerson put up a sack tonight. Front 7's gonna be nasty this year.

Well as I'm typing McElroy gets sacked and fumbles the ball. Enough for me to say, Geno is 1-0 against Sanchez/McElroy this preseason.

Preseason or not, don't ask why but, I really wanna see us win this game with our backup depth...

11. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

Obviously, I suck at sarcasm. Thanks.

12. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Oday Aboushi is a horror show (as is the 2's OL). McElroni got clocked thanks to him (while Vlad Ducasse was getting ragdolled on the other side)

Jet injuries:

Geno Smith - ankle
    Dennis Landolt - knee
    John Griffith - knee/leg
    Greg McElroy - head

13. alleycat9

the white wr went down last drive too.

14. alleycat9

mcintire was having his knee looked at earlier too... thanks announcer for reminding me.

15. reisb4

reisb4 New Member

Sanchez rebounded after terrible start. Geno did absolutely nothing to move the team. Anyone excited about Geno after that is clearly just a Sanchez hater.

Hopefully the injury is not bad so both continue to improve thru competition. My views as a fan, not as a pro/anti player!

16. johnnysd

johnnysd Well-Known Member

Horseshit. Sanchex did not rebound. He hit two WIDE OPEN receivers. Almost every pass he threw was poor and inaccurate and should have thrown at least 2 possibly 3 picks.

17. mute

mute Well-Known Member

whoa. The dude was pressured a ton and that is when he made his errors. I cant believe so many are jumping ship on a game one preseason game.

18. jerseyjay14

jerseyjay14 Well-Known Member

1 preseason game?

how about leading the NFL in turnovers of the past 4 seasons?

this is just a reinforcement that he either hasnt put in the work or is unable to improve his decision making. he continues to show he will make the back breaking rookie mistake time and time again

19. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

That Sanchez is still routinely having terrible starts in his 5th season is why people are excited about the realistic prospect of being done with him.

That pick 6 for me was confirmatory in the same way that all of his bonehead plays have been confirmatory. At a certain point you just have to say that Mark Sanchez is a bonehead and be done with it. Could he become less boneheaded in the future? Sure. Will he? Right...

If you are old enough to remember the Richard Todd Franchise QB saga then you're not seeing anything new here from Sanchez. The ability to make really good throws doesn't make you a franchise QB. The actual really good throw made now and than doesn't make you a franchise QB. Making really good throws all the time, that's what gives you a chance to be a franchise QB.

#13719 Br4d, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2013
  20. mute

mute Well-Known Member

bullsh!t. So now we getting mad he was accurate. Cot damn sometimes I wish I never discovered this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.