2012 Fatcesa thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Murrell2878, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. major33

major33 Well-Known Member

Just turned on wfan, WTF is Francesa babbling about now? He's killing Woody for not wanting to pay Revis. Well duh, we're rebuilding.

2. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Any wisdom on Mara not paying Ahmad?
    I'm sure the news of Mara's nephew charged with assault accidentally fell through the cracks while he was taking apart da classless Jets.

3. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

I just got through about 45 minutes ago, and I was on with him for about 2 minutes.

I want to mention: there's been commentary on here about whether or not his calls are screened (i.e. sometimes we wonder why so many SOJ-fans and anti-Jets callers get on the air if there's no screening process).

When the screener answered the the phone, he asked what I wanted to speak to Mike about; and the only thing that I told the screener was the topic on which I wanted to provide some input -- nothing else.

So, it seems like he doesn't know, ahead of time, what people are going to say on the air (he didn't know what I was going to say); he just gets the topic.

Take that FWIW.

4. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

That's true. My son and a guy he works with call all the time and royally bust his balls. Generally he won't hang up on them either.

5. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

Haha nice.

I would've been calling in more all of this time (I call into Joe & Evan somewhat frequently), but I've always thought it'd be impossible to get through or I'd have to wait on hold forever, and I didn't feel like it was worth it, especially at the rate in which he hangs-up on callers.

However, it took me several tries (less than I expected) to get through, and then I wasn't on hold for more than 5 minutes. Maybe I got lucky; I'll probably attempt it again at some point.

6. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

just make sure you treat him like a douche each and everytime you call.

i suggest at least one sleepy floyd comment

7. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Roe, Roe, down your throat,
    intently with the cream,
    primarily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
    wife is getting reamed.

Pompous, disingenuous Jet-bashing POS

8. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

how does this fall all the way to page 5? did we all just stop listening to this moron?

anyways, kim jones is becoming a new person to hate in the media, she fucking irks me... not susan waldman irks but she is getting there.

richard neer is a dick too.

ed coleman is a HUGE dick, but he is funny at least. neer is just a dick, his parents chose the right name for him.

back to francesser idiocy.

9. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Hate Francessa or not hes been right in the big picture.

10. joe

joe Well-Known Member

How's that? I mean, what exactly is Francesa's cold hard objective "nuts & bolts" viewpoint when it comes to te Jets? Just asking..

11. JetsFanatic

JetsFanatic Active Member

He has not even been close to being right.

One example when Idzik was hired:

"Anyone who now doesn't think Ryan isn't running this franchise?"

Then a few months later after Keller was not pursued and Revis was traded, he openly wondered on the air what Ryan must be thinking.

12. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

Neer is a fuckin moron. Thinks he's hot shit

Kim Jones doesn't shut up.

13. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Francesca is right? Like when he sneeringly told a caller that there was no way Parcells (his good buddy at the time) would ever coach the Jets. Two weeks later Parcells became the Jets coach.

14. Neer puts me to sleep & he is very passive aggressive.He's an acquired taste but I've never been crazy about him.

I gotta disagree about Kim Jones though. She has good incite, is well spoken & fair. If you watch Jets press conferences she asks the best questions out of the entire bunch.

15. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

Francesa is not objective when it comes to the Jets. He has a grudge with them because they don't give him a lot of guests and he was a total jerk with them, when the Colts sat guys in the second half of that game years ago. That doesn't mean he's never right concerning them, he's right plenty of times, but that doesn't make a lot of his nonsense concerning them as nothing more than petty.

16. JetsFanatic

JetsFanatic Active Member

Remember when Francesa claimed Rex was running the organization. Is there a more clueless guy on the radio?

#1017 JetsFanatic, Jul 28, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2013
  17. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

neer doesn't know what the heck he is talking about when it comes to the NFL. Totally clueless about football. But he has a good radio voice so he gets paid to talk.

mike has been unlistenable for at least 10 yrs. Its embarrassing. I have Sirius so I never have to hear fatcessa again. its amazing to me that literally anybody listens to francessa. he is far worse than most other sports chat hosts in the other major cities. its shocking his lousy performance is tolerated in nyc.

18. Elephant

Elephant New Member

Dick Neer

Kim Jones is sort of annoying.

19. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I think Neer is the fairest guy on the radio. He's a Met and Giant fan but is fair when talking about Jets and Yanks. I don't like women on sports radio. Fatcesca was not invited to Parcells Hall of fame day. Another person that hates Mike. The list is long and growing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.