Free Games, say what?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Usica, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Usica

Usica New Member

I don't know if you guys heard already, but XBox 360 is going to start allowing people to download 2 games for free a month starting in July if you are an Xbox live gold member. Right now you download Fable 3 for free though, which is pretty cool. I don't know if they're trying to hype up for new Xbox or what, but you might as well take advantage of it while you can.

2. JdotGriff

JdotGriff Well-Known Member

They are trying to catch up with what ps3 has already been doing for years.

3. PuMa

PuMa Banned

Dope shit... im looking forward to this !! ... any game though ?

4. Usica

Usica New Member

Sorry, didn't see this message until now. It isn't any game Xbox will select a couple of games and you can download them. I didn't know PS gave away games? We are probably leaning towards PS as our future gaming console anyway.

5. JdotGriff

JdotGriff Well-Known Member

Yeah if your a ps+ member you get free games. When you join up at first you can download the the entire library that available for free. I signed up in November and in total i probably have gotten close to 40 games.

They are never new releases, though you do get discounts on new releases threw DLC. Free ones are more so the ps classics. A recent one (2 months ago) was sleeping dogs with all the bonus content

6. VertigoKeyz

VertigoKeyz New Member

I have been using my phone for games for so long, I don't know if my eyes could adjust to the big screen again.

7. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

This is too cool. Just d/l'ed assassin's creed 2 for free

8. Usica

Usica New Member

I wasn't aware that Playstation did this. We are actually considering switching over to Playstation because the new Xbox just shows how crappy of a company they are becoming. Plus, if you guys get free games that's pretty awesome.