Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

No backpedaling involved. Geno will win the job at training camp, though he is not ready now.

Now, run along and convince people why the Jets are better than the Falcons or something stupid

2. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

I said Bungles. More dissembling.

Sucks to be....,wrong. I would guess, anyway :rofl2:

3. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Change is good , just ask your avatar Hobbes. LOL Sanchez still sucks.

4. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Since I am up at 1:30 on a Friday night, I thought it would be a good time to post that Mark Sanchez WILL START Week 1 vs. Tampa Bay and he will play well. Peace!

5. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I am up at 1:40 and mark will play good until the 4ht qtr. and then throw one interception and one fumble and the Jets will crumble.

6. Frenbar

Frenbar Well-Known Member

I am up at 2:39, and Muck will throw his first pass into the arms of a defensive lineman who will run it back for a td. The boos will be deafening.

7. TonyMaC

TonyMaC Well-Known Member

I am up at 4:35... and have some serious sleeping problems. (also its getting brighter out already. the solstice man, I tell ya.)

I'm also honestly unsure of who will start.

8. Hobbes3259

My Avatar? The guy that sold out his base, and presided over a more corrupt government, than Richard Nixon dreamed possible?

The Nsa is spying on Americans, the IRS is targeting political groups,, we hung out foreign ambassadors to be killed, then lied to cover it up, and then PRONOTED the liar...yeah, change is good.

The point you're missing is that is the result of elevating an obviously unqualified neophyte to a position of power, because you think some other quality like being new, actually counts for something....

#10648 Hobbes3259, Jun 22, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2013
  9. Hobbes3259

Tom, I know you cant sleep over the whole Hernandez thing. But if you are going to post on a Jets fan website try to act like one at least as much as you try to act hetero.

You still have Gronk to hold you.

10. The Dark Knight

:rofl2:You guys are great. Good stuff. :up:

11. DMarsh6

DMarsh6 Active Member

I remember when this thread just started...holy shit has it blossomed

12. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Blossomed?

It's had it's moments.

Kinda like Sanchez himself.

13. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

if by blossomed you mean its blossomed into a great big pile of shit... then yes it has blossomed.

14. tbruner12

tbruner12 Well-Known Member

Hobbes....... To your last comment, to keep the old, proven to be disastrous, in power because the new doesn't seem ready, is a retarded approach to fixing the problem. Example: Let's pretend W.Bush could have been elected again and again, would you have kept him in charge because Obama had never been president before? What's the definition of insane? Sanchez starting, because Geno has never been a pro Qb. Insane

15. TonyMaC

TonyMaC Well-Known Member

please keep political examples out of this, and if I might interject I don't believe starting a veteran over a rookie isn't insane at all.

normally its quite sound thinking.

The whole "insanity is doing something multiple times and expecting a different result" bit was always a broken saying, for it never seems to assume the circumstances have changed so trying something again might work this time.

MM provides Sanchez one last chance, he's more qb friendly than those prior and seems to runs an offense Sanchez is more acclimated to.

basing your argument for not starting him based on past performances is as stupid as starting him because of it in this case.

Who is Sanchez in 2013 in our current offense when compared to his competitor? whoever is superior should be the man behind center week 1.

If Sanchez is it, thats how it will be until a time comes that he falters, or an in alternative event thats likely to occur, he gets cut next year and replaced by a man who's cheaper and more acclimated to the game by then.

16. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

Good one, tbruner21. Very good one indeed.

Definition of insanity is simply that; repeating the same thing over and over again, expecting different result.

So... the question boils down to whether starting Sanchez at QB and expecting better result actually equates to insanity or not. To that, my friends, I have to say, the insanity does not apply. No matter how hard you try to convince yourselves into it, that's just not the fact.

Seriously, if you thought any rookie could succeed under the guidance of Cavanaugh and Schottenheimer/Sparano, you are nothing but a dumb fuck. (Sanchez had to go through that - we all had the joy of watching him fail; he had to fail with them.) That is the fact. All right? Peyton Manning couldn't succeed with that. I guarantee you.

At least Sanchez will fix his fundamentals on throwing mechanics with a real QB coach, and the OC won't be popping up the plays out of his ass like his predecessors did. That alone represents a monumental change. Ok?

#10656 Zach, Jun 22, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2013
  17. tbruner12

tbruner12 Well-Known Member

So, you are of the camp that believes nacho has never been in a position to succeed? Blame shifter! He is suppose to be a professional Qb, not a bench warmer for the Toronto Argonauts. Peyton Manning took a year off, then switched teams, learned a so called new offense, and did he have a Sanchez year? It's blasphemous to put Taco and Manning in the same conversation I know, but proof in the pudding..... No matter what Nacho has around him on offense, he is average at best, below average most of the time.

18. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

Believe it or not, that has been my argument all along.

1. I agree he sucks now. I have pointed out numerous areas where his deficiencies are killing the offense.

2. That said, I also stated how this franchise sabotaged the development of this kid. More than once, in more than one direction. Mark Sanchez the Quarterback of the New York Jets is basically full-scale effort from the franchise to ruin a promising QB prospect. That also has been my point consistently. You can go look that up.

This is coming from my past instructor/teacher experience; no student ever comes to the class, eager to fail at it. Since he is coming in a blank sheet, it is the job of the instructor to install the correct things to make sure the student succeeds. From the outlook of it, Sanchez was never reluctant to spend his time to get better; thus, it stands to reason that the instructors he had are problematic. Cavanaugh? Are you fucking kidding me? Schottenheimer... I rest my case. Don't even bring up T-Bomb, who did his best to stir up the stability at receiving corps, strip the protection away, and do away with reliable running back.

Are you telling me these things are conducive to successful? Back to your favorite QB Peyton, he had Edgerrin James at RB with Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne for his WRs in his early years - James was later canned ONLY after he became expendable, and Peyton didn't need him as much. How are they similar to Sanchez's situation? Care to elaborate?

3. Peyton never learned new offense. You need to check the facts better. Not even in Denver, no.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sanchez haters are just legendary. They 1. hope Sanchez fails. 2. or gets injured. I don't see how that translates to team success.

19. Puggy

Puggy New Member

Part of me wants to believe that Morhinweg's west coast system will drastically change Sanchez, and turn him into an effective quarterback. In reality, though, if he starts, he'll probably be benched by week 8.

20. The Dark Knight

I see that as a possibility, just due to the lack of talent on the team. If the team is (2-6), you would have to make a change, unless Sanchez is clearly not the problem at the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.