Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

I'm sure Hobbes and nyjunc are creaming their pants

2. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Geno is not an NFL caliber QB at the moment. He might never be. Sanchez is and barring a complete loss of confidence, will easily win the starting job. That is the point I have been trying to make since April. This is not really a competition. Geno is not good enough, at the moment.

3. ArmandJ

How do you know if he never will be an NFL QB? If Sanchez is so easily winning the starting job, why hasn't he seperated from Geno?

If he does win, I know you're going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE his 30 turnover season.

4. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

It doesn't matter how he worded it, the best QB is going to play we all knew that and the team is going to support that player.

5. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

He hasn't separated himself yet because nothing has happened. If the coaching staff made a decision because of OTA's, we would have even more issues than we already have. Also, I said Geno "might" not ever be an NFL caliber QB. I don't truly know, obviously. However, I watched him play average against Big 12 defenses, so that does not apply well to the NFL.

6. ArmandJ

It's sort of hard to play to your potential when your offense has to score 40-60 points just to win a game because your defense is pop warner level

7. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

James Walker, and Mike Freeman are probably out on a ledge,

8. Hobbes3259

Now we are already making excuses for the backup QB. :rofl:

#10569 Hobbes3259, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2013
  9. Hobbes3259

No. I think I can also speak for Junc on this one.

We're used ro being right:wink:

Like...you know...on Garrard...

2fer.

10. ArmandJ

That is hardly making an excuse. NFL defenses don't give up 40-60 points a game.

11. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Mangold is the best player starting on offense. If he's behind Mark, so am I.

EDIT - This is not a knock on Geno Smith, I said this before the draft and you can look up my post history especially when that "Should the Jets draft Geno Smith" thread came around. Geno Smith is not ready to command the huddle, he will need time. Have him watch from the sidelines for a half a season or a full season.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/mangold-geno-potential-seasoning-huddle-article-1.1377603?localLinksEnabled=false

"Geno you aren't ready yet - sit back and watch for a little bit" in obvious terms.

Sure the Jets could throw him out there week 1, then make the determination if he's the guy or not, but that's not fair to Geno Smith in my opinion.

This is why I wasn't all in for Geno Smith to begin with.

#10572 101GangGreen101, Jun 20, 2013
  12. G_know4Pres

G_know4Pres Banned

I'm fine with Mangold endorsing Sanchez as the more ready guy up to this point. Considering that TC hasn't even started yet, and Geno is still learning the new offense, I would be very surprised to hear him say anything otherwise.

Now, when TC gets here, and the boys start putting in the REAL work, the locker room should have a much better view of where both QB's stand. I think a lot of people/players aren't entirely sure what they have with Geno. With so many varrying reports on the kid, how could anyone outside of diehard WVU fans (such as myself) know what he looks like, in-game, on a snap-to-snap basis?

Being both a huge Geno fan, and a huge Jets fan, I am fine with Sanchez starting the season. The guy is making a ton of money, we might as well make him earn it.

#10573 G_know4Pres, Jun 20, 2013
  13. Royce Parker

Royce Parker Well-Known Member

First of all it's still June. Second of all Mangold has always had Sanchez's back and they've played together for four years, it's not news that he feels Sanchez should start.

That said, I think the odds are on Sanchez starting unless Geno has a Russell Wilson type preseason and that doesn't happen very often...

14. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i can see it happening now. sancho gets the job by default. plays middling football with a few highlights and the retards in the front office keep him around for ANOTHER year. how many years of my nfl football life do i have to waste on this turd?

15. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

How long have you been following the Jets?

16. ArmandJ

And WHEN Sanchez sucks dog shit, I hope you will be quiet about him once and for all...

17. Hobbes3259

And, when he doesn't?

18. Hobbes3259

Wasnt he going to be CUT by now?

19. G_know4Pres

G_know4Pres Banned

Did the Jets have the worst pass defense in the league last year? Oh no thats right they had a top 2 pass defense in comparison to WVU's 118 out of 120 rank. Not so easy to win games when your secondary is giving up 50+ yard bombs on nearly every single drive by the opposition.

But you keep defending the Dirty Sanchez. Lord knows he'll need all the help he can get after his first multiple turnover game this season (which will probably be week 1). I just hope he only throws 1 Int. to Revis, even though it will probably be closer to 4.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.