Madden NFL 25

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by dse2010, Apr 24, 2013.

1. dse2010

dse2010 New Member

So the next version of Madden isn't going to be called Madden '14 or Madden 2014. They will call it Madden NFL 25 as in the 25th version of the series. Here is the first released trailer of Madden 25 with some impressions.

copy/paste in your browser youtu.be/qo-uxqtfpcc

#1 dse2010, Apr 24, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
  2. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Barry Sanders on the cover.

If they can cancel the zig zag runs that would awesome. I love to get in the open field and try to juke a defender, I usually go spin or the stutter step/double juke move, but the zig zag to lead the defender to take a bad angle/into a blocker is too effective.

I'm still going to call this Madden 14. Free control of a runner should mean no canned animation rights? That would be cool

3. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

That's the way it should have always been named. Seemed the year was never right anyway.

4. wildthing202

wildthing202 Active Member

5. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

Since this will probably not get at all noticed, I'll probably make a separate thread, but here goes nothin..

Amazon is offering a $100 Madden 25 Anniversary Edition. I know big deal, waste of money.. BUT it comes with NFL Sunday Ticket. It seems too good to be true, as in the past you've had to pay I think $350, and last year I believe $250 or $300 to get it, and that is quite the jip. I was planning on just finding streams this year, but if this really is legit I'm for sure doing it. It is essentially getting Sunday Ticket/Red Zone for just $40.

I know other members have posted a very difficult to get to way of getting Sunday Ticket in past years without actually having to sign up for DirecTV, so I'm trying to help out too since nobody here has brought this up yet.

PS. I still have that link if anyone wants it.

6. Jay Bizniss

Jay Bizniss Well-Known Member

Only thing is the Sunday Ticket can only be watched on your PC or Tablet.. Easy to hook up your PC to your TV though.. Great deal..

7. devilonthetownhallroof

devilonthetownhallroof 2007 TGG Fantasy Baseball League Champion

I preordered this version. It's only $40 more than the regular version I was going to get anyway, so it's totally worth it.

8. PuMa

PuMa Banned

Not that he probably cares as much... but they fucked over Barry sanders by putting him on the last gen console's he will cover the Xobx 360 and PS3 but on Xbox one and PS4 Adrian Peterson will be on the cover.... if you vote for someone to cover madden and they win.... it's only right they cover ALL the copies. Stupid.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

how did they fuck over Barry Sanders? he is just the beneficiary of the vote, but he didn't likely negotiate a deal with EA that they backtracked on.

personally, I don't think anyone gets fucked in a trivial matter such as this, but if anyone did it is the fans who took the time to vote on the cover athlete and then EA ignores it. EA has ignored the fans, so that who would be getting fucked. what does that have to do with Barry Sanders who is simply the beneficiary of the fan's preference?

10. NYJalltheway

I've read the threads on Amazon, and the deal seems legit, thru Sunday ticket, not DirecTV, hence why it can be so cheap. Sign me up

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4 Beta

11. JetBlue

that is very tempting.

I may buy it just to get the ticket, if it can be streamed through the PS3.

12. NYJalltheway

Check out what they're saying on Amazon.com. There was discussion of if it was possible, but I don't own a PS3, so I skipped past it.

13. JetBlue

cool. doesn't stream through the PS3.

still a good deal even if I have to watch it on the computer.

14. NYJalltheway

Yeah, that's the way to go anyway. In 2008 when Favre played for us, they played every Jets game on tv in Wisconsin. Since then I've had to get Sunday Ticket because I just can't miss a Jets game, even during a down year.

I stream Sunday Ticket thru my PC, and then have a tv on Fox, and tv on CBS at the same time. It can get confusing going from game to game, but hey it's a blast.