17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

can anybody still get into the relocation process webpage?

2. JetsSec337Lot13B

Cut me off yesterday after 48 hours.

3. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

H'mm I wonder if JWWS & all STHers including U & 314 are aware they have most likely seen more home losses then wins since they have been STHers as the overall NYJ record from season 1 to the end of season 2012 is under 500 :sad:

4. jetbo

jetbo Member

seat relocation

I was able to get 4 on the Aisle in 337, row 7, closest to 338. I ended up dumping 4 in 341, Row 7, and 4 in 340 row 14. So glad I never purchased a PSL.

5. jetbo

jetbo Member

Relocaton time window

Last year it was like 72 hours, during normal office hours. Maybe they cut it down this year?

6. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

Thanks for pointing that out. I wasn't aware of that. I don't really pay attention to the game or score or anything. I thought the Jets won about 90% of home games since I first had season tickets in 1980. Do you think I should switch teams and get tickets for a team that wins year after year instead? Who do you suggest?

7. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

make sure its a team really really really far away. maybe the london team when they get a franchise.

then you can talk about how you went to see some other teams game and loved their stadium.

8. 17a_tailgater

well i called and complained again about my seniority meaning shit. it goes by seat location. more u pay the more important u are. sad very sad. i was offered row 5 seats 7-10 and row 6 seats 9 & 10. so i am staying with my 4 aisle row 7 and 2 in row 6 aisle. was told they arent told anything till the day of. not aware of 300 section coupons or ticket reduction.

9. JetsSec337Lot13B

More importantly call and bitch about prices on stubhub. Bills game 341 row 8 is already below face. Every game by my seats are. We need to tell them we want a price reduction this season or we won't come back regardless next season. $35 gets you a second row upper corner end zone for every game except Pats and Steelers

10. championjets69

Well I know I was depressed every time I drove home after a loss so I guess U & I are different type of NYJ fans based on what U posted. From what U just wrote you do not care if the team wins or loses whereas OTH I went home totally depressed over the loss that day. Remember as a STHer also I to faced that same factoid I posted when I was attending games until I moved from NJ to FL. I guess I am one of the very lucky NYJ fans being a STHer since 65 so I assess my years thru the 68 season were one big wow. Being able to watch such stars as JWN, Snell, Boozer, Maynard etc, etc was more then worth the price of admission. The feeling & emotions of the joy of winning SB3 are still with me to today. To bad all you guys never have experienced it since maybe if U did U would then understand my SB or bust motto. Only those who actually saw the NYJs win it all know how great it is & that is why we wanted more.Saying U know that feeling of seeing your TEAM WIN is just baloney since unless you experienced it you just can not know that feeling.

As for changing teams you have 31 other teams to choose from so pick the one that fits U best

BTW one last thing U guys have lots of fun of calling me a chump but do U realize OTH that I consider all of U guys who still buy STHers to also be chumps?

:sad:

11. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I won free parking for the 2013 season. Not at the top of my list, but I will the $200.

12. Section316

Section316 Active Member

I have to say, the experience of being a Jets STH is, IMO the worst of any team in the area. I've had either season tickets or lengthy plans for the Jets, Mets, and Islanders, and the collective experience with the Jets has been the worst by a mile. As can easily be seen from the teams I've listed, there have been plenty of brutal seasons where you pay above market value, but nothing like the Jets. My Jets tickets were $105 a game, for seats that never go for that on stubhub. Quite often I've seen them on there the day of game for half price. And the stadium is the worst in the area too. I've always been an upper level guy, and I never mind the height, but Metlife has seats that you literally couldn't pay me to sit in, no matter the game. The 300s in the corners and ends, are garbage. The Mezz B is like sitting in a wind tunnel. All of these drive prices down all over the stadium. The viewing experience here is maybe half as good as in the old place, for twice the money.

I don't know if there are 10 sections in the building with good STH value.

13. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

First, I suggest you get a dictionary so you understand what I am about to write in response to your ignorant insulting post.

Second, your complete inability to recognize sarcasm is very sad.

Third, your reference to the 65-68 years is as disingenuous as you can get. You have said over and over that all that matters is a SB win. Everything short of that is a failed season. Well, I hate to break it to you, but the Jets never even made the playoffs until 1968, so your 65-67 seasons with season tickets were failed seasons and you spent them watching a loser, as you like to say.

Fourth, I am old enough to have experienced SBIII. I was 9 years old and have been a Jets fan since 1965 and attended games also. I remember the game well, so you are wrong to say I don't know the feeling of being a fan of a champion.

Last, through all the years of disagreeing with you, I tried not to resort to name calling and personal attacks. But to call me and other STHs chumps is over the line. Who the F@$& are you to put a value on my 33 years of experiences with my family and friends attending Jets games??????? Champ, you can stick your post where the sun doesn't shine. Then, you can get off this thread, which is about seat location and the stadium. I'm sorry you live with all your fellow old farts down in Florida and CAN'T attend games, but it's time you stopped putting down those of us who go to the games and enjoy the experience. But I guess after being a seat landlord for the past few decades, the game experience is one you don't remember.

Mods, please limit this thread to discussions about the stadium and not about the team. Champ can go to dozens of threads in the New York Jets section to comment about the team. If he continues to fill this thread with drivel, he should be suspended. I, for one have had enough and am putting you on ignore. Bye bye for good, you ignorant nasty bitter old man.

14. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Did you play Jets BINGO in Woody's church basement?

15. JetsSec337Lot13B

When did you find that out?

16. championjets69

Well bye bye to U. What difference do U think it means to me if you have me on ignore or not? :sad:

17. 17a_tailgater

i think im gonna block champ for the next month till at least training camp or maybe the start of the season. just bc ive really had enough of him.

18. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

it will be the best thing you ever do on this board.

he is so far gone and makes so little sense at this point, he really has nothing to offer.

19. stuartfl

stuartfl Member

Why would you take him off ignore? Am I missing something?

20. ralphbaker

ralphbaker New Member

And after you block him for a month, he will continue with his drivel . Just ignore him all the time.