17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

call them up and scream bloody murder. Right now there are guys picking your upgrades apart like a vulture on a turkey carcass.

2. Section 227. Row 5

Yeah that makes plenty of sense to me.

3. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

if u listen to the instruction video before selecting, it says the process goes but seating location,not seniority

4. 17a_tailgater

THIS PROCESS IS DONE THRU A 3RD PARTY AND THE JETS OFFICE CANT GET INTO THE SYSTEM.....JSIFHOEUGFOGUFQWO'FOWQGF8TFGIGqwfyiq27fqfhuiqvc;alJFDOQ'FRQ38'G

5. JetsSec337Lot13B

1991 seniority here and I am corner end zone. I go at 4 pm today.

6. 17a_tailgater

Jan 1 1970 bc of files lost. And i didnt get the upgrade bc i couldnt pick till 12pm today.

This organization can suck a big bag of dicks

SOMEONE ELSE PICKED ROW 5 SEATS 1 & 2 AND SOME SCUMBAG ONLY TOOK SEAT 3 NEXT TO MY OTHER 2.

7. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

So if this organization can suck a big bag of dicks using your words why do U renew your STs year after year? The normal action when you are dissatisfied is not to continue giving your money to those who do not treat you correctly? :sad;

8. Section 227. Row 5

Call them back and raise holy hell 17a. Pack of liars.

Tell them you're fed up but good and you want your money back. Tell them to get off their asses and find you better seats near the 50. You had beaucoup seniority and now they want to go by location? WTF?

You are mad as hell now and somebody with authority has to call you back ASAP or you want a refund. You were lied to... told to pay teh bill and they'd look for an upgrade... now they're fucking you and you ain't gonna take it. Want your money back unmless somebody calls you back TODAY. Right now. PRONTO.

9. Section 227. Row 5

I don't think this is quite the appropriate time to be badgering 17a. If you were standing in front of him right now, he'd be ripping your head off.

10. Section 227. Row 5

Who the hell buys only one seat?

Call them up this afternoon and tell them you've had it.

11. JetsSec337Lot13B

When I went online at 2 pm to look I saw a pretty good amount of seats available. It was weird a lot of rows 20 and up on the sidelines are filled but lower rows are available. A lot of seats available in end zones and also upper primes from the 20 yard lines out to the goal lines. I'd say 50% of the stadium was available for upgrading.

12. Section 227. Row 5

I think it's a combination of both. I really think they held back a lot of Row Ones and kept them for perks, media favorites, Associates of Woody, etc.

When I was in business, we used to advertise with the (then) Newark Star Ledger. And everyonce in a while, the rep would come around and tell me I was doing a great job spending so much money in the paper that, how would I like 4 tickets to a Giants or Jets game? They were ALWAYS Row Ones in the Upper Deck at Giants Stadium, and damned near always on the 50 or close to it.

So I'm sure there was a lot of extra holding back. They probably blocked off every damned seat in Row 1 & 2 from the 30 to the 30. Then they played games with guys like 17a and Champ who had seniority up the ass.

Can you imagine on the very first day, they were calling but only giving Row Ones on the 20 or 10 or even corners, claiming that everything else was gone between the 30s? I mean, come on. How the hell is that possible, 10 minutes after the starting time.

What lying sacks of donkey doo-doo.

13. Section 227. Row 5

Incredible. That goes to show you the number of people that bailed and also the number of people that BELIEVED their line about "nothing else available." So the poor bastard who paid his bill and didn't stay on top of it and BOUGHT INTO THEIR FILTHY LIES and who just went along with what they said and ACCEPTED IT AT FACE VALUE got screwed royally again. Some guy is sittin gin Row 20 somewhere while all these seats are open in front of him and guys are picking over the chart like a dog on a bone and he's fucked. Real nice. He paid his bill like a good little boy, like he was told to do "and maybe we can gert you that upgrade" and then they forgot about him like yesterday's bowel movement and gave up the better seats to somebody else who held out and said, "No, I'm not paying until you upgrade me."

This is why I've been harping all along. The lying sacks of parrot droppings have to be dealt with hardball and nothing else.

14. Section 227. Row 5

I got to thinking about this. And I think that the "filled" Rows 20 and up on the sidelines is a bunch of bullshit. Who TF sits up there besides seagulls and astronauts?

No. Those seats are NOT occupied by anyone. Those seats are designated (set aside again) for TicketBastard and StubHub. Those are the seats they set aside for their "promotions" that commense after they fuck over all the loyal ticketholders with this so-called "relocation" bullshit.

After everyone has paid full price and been razzled and dazzled once again with a very slight upgrade (or no upgrade at all in some cases... like 17a), and well after everyone (all of us, me included) has paid his bill faithfully like the good little boys that we are, to include all of the money we commit to or send in to pay in full for all of the PRESEASON GAMES we get fucked with... er... excuse me... we most certainly enjoy going to... then the fun begins on the other end.

Promotions that include NO Preseason Commitment. "Military Discounts" and flat-out regular offers (forget about the military now... fuck it... let's go with every Tom, Dick and Harry) for $50 for ONLY regular games. Imagine that!

So now you paid your bill like a good little boy and you're sitting next to some dickhead who didn't pay his bill like a good little boy. Oh no. Instead, he only paid for what he is using, and he's looking at you like you're a "good little boy" but one hell of a fucking sucker.

This shit is unconscionable.

15. 17a_tailgater

Your right 227. Upper end zone corner 320 rows 14-26 ever seat was blocked out. Almost how they reserve a section for visiting teams. Only problem is visiting faNs can sit anywhere they want

16. 17a_tailgater

[YOUTUBE]http://youtu.be/rOP8Hd4vuhg[/YOUTUBE]
    http://youtu.be/rOP8Hd4vuhg

17. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

[youtube]rOP8Hd4vuhg[/youtube]

you have to just put rOP8Hd4vuhg in between teh [youtube] thingys

18. Section 227. Row 5

Hahahahahaaaaa........

19. no psls

no psls Banned

Plenty of good seats are available . I moved 4 seats from Section 312 , Row 22 to Section 311 , row 8 .

20. 17a_tailgater

nice good job...