17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. JetsSec337Lot13B

Fuck em tell them you want first row on the 45 or else!!

2. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Hahahaha....

I didn't get the email and don't deserve one. I already got my Christmas present early and they know it, so they must have taken me off the list.

But it's a shame that everyone has had to fight so hard and jump through hoops like this one to get the upgrade they all deserved in the first place! And then you wait for the date and time and you set aside what you're doing and go online only to find there's nothing else available that's any better.

The last time they did this, they had pidgeonholed a lot of really good seats, for the express purpose of being able to tell people, "See? We told you! Just look at the seating chart! There are no better seats available and you're stuck with 342 Row 16."

Meanwhile they held back the better seats and then offered them to brand new newbies who called up. I don't trust this ticket office or any of the reps as far as I can throw them. You have to play hardball with them and that's it. Fuck being nice with them and taking what they say at face value. All a pack of fucking liars and degenerates.

3. Section 227. Row 5

Hey JWWS...

I had the same thing happen last year, so don't worry abouot it and go with the flow. I couldn't do any better than my old 341 Row 2 seats that they had just given me (at the time), but it was worth a shot. Maybe you can upgrade just a little more.

Take whatever edge they give you now. Lord only knows how many "edges" they took away from us in the midst of all this "relocation" bullshit.

4. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

we sit in the same section and im row 7 but got tuesday at 12pm.
    patshaters seats are row 6

i was offered already "better" seats in the prime,but i dont want to jump from $105 a ticket x4 to $125 a ticket x 4.plus its only been 4 together not the 6 stacked like i want.

i hope the season veterans all get the seats they deserve.and keep us loyal fans together without the riff raff

5. notajduhe

notajduhe Member

I have Monday at noon

6. 309'em

309'em Member

My time was 10AM today but I made no change as we were already moved down to 338 row 1 after threatening not to renew and going past the May 15 so-called deadline.

All I could have hoped for is aisle seats (but we are already only two seats from the aisle and on the side next to 339 so essentially at the 50 yard line). Aisle was available in row 1 sec 337 (seats 1 and 2) but that would end up being almost two full sections away.

7. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

man oh man thats alot of row 1s.

rojf must be creaming his pants at this point.

8. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

With the preseason that's $156 per regular season game, for the upper deck. Pretty much 100% over priced. I can buy that on stubhub for any game I want for that price

9. 17a_tailgater

how come no one posted the open seats for other posters??????

10. JetsSec337Lot13B

I don't go until 2 pm tomorrow.

At 12:34 PM this was posted by someone on Jets Insider:

Best Seats available in Upper Deck, I just picked my new seats. I am now locked out, but theses are available as of two minutes ago

Section 311, 8 row ones
    Section 313 lowest row is 10
    Section 316 a pair of row ones
    Section 341 row one a pair by 340 on aisle
    Section 336 row one four seats
    Section 339 two in row four

For cheapskates

Section 334 has two pairs right on aisle in row 14 by 335. The best $50 dollar and $75 seats in stadium.

Anyone in a $50 or $75 dollar seat should jump on that.

11. JetsSec337Lot13B

With all the row one upper primes listed I have to wonder if there is another price restructure coming. Either a lot of people dropped of those seats were held back for a very long time.

12. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Best of luck guys I hope you all get what you want,,,,as far as what 227 said I can vouch for him ,,,they lie ,,then lie some more and then the fibs really start flowing,,,,,,the bs has run rampant in the past and as I said before they don't learn from mistakes and they do not change the way they conduct business,,,,,

13. 17a_tailgater

14. JetsSec337Lot13B

No clue that's all that they posted I was just cutting and pasting it

15. 17a_tailgater

For those with yesterdays time slots, what was your original sections, or at least how close to midfield prime where u? I want to see how they handed out these time slots. Was it by seniority or location.

Im 2 sections over in the uppers from the midfield primes.and im not picking till today at noon

16. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

I passed when my turn came since I hope by not improving my seats the lessor of my seats decide to give them up next year after we go 5-11 or lower this season :sad:

17. 17a_tailgater

SO i have 2 in row 6 and 4 in row 7 . row 5 2 opened up and row 6 seats 3-8 are opened. my time is 12pm.

some douche just bought 1 seat in row 6 right next to mine..... ONE SEAT.
    JUST SCREWED MY WHOLE PLANS

18. 309'em

309'em Member

I had 10AM yesterday, in sec 338 row 1 (moved from 340 row 6 this year), ticket holder for 33 years. I would think senority would dictate relocation order (at least that's what I've been told in the past).

19. Section 227. Row 5

I think the lying douchebags started out with seniority only but then started using some osrt of combination of seniority and section.

My original seniority slot way back when was predicated on my seniority ONLY... 1985. And they didn't give two shits about the fact that I was in the Mezz all those years.

But then, lately, as my position improved, whenever I talked to the rep on the phone he was like, "Oh... you're in the Primes and with your seniority, I'm giving you Row Ones." So they do whatever TF they want to do with anybody and lie, lie, lie all the way through just to keep your ass in their lousy fucking seats to watch their lousy fucking team.

And now Tebow. just watch, it's be a Tebow touchdown in December that knocks the Jets out of the playoffs. That is our luck and our destiny as Jets fans. The more we get fucked the better we like it.

20. Section 227. Row 5

Good job 309.

You got slightly better seats than me but I needed 4, so that was a trick and a half.. and aisle no less. But I've only been a ticketholder since 1985 (28 years), so I think I did good with my 4 on the 40YL on the aisle.