Game of Thrones HBO Weekly Discussion (Enter at your own risk of Spoilers.)

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by gustoonarmy, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Tonight the game will be changed...
    [​IMG]
    FOREVER

2. F Miami

F Miami Active Member

That was brutal.

3. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

That was exactly the way it was written in my mind when I read the book. Perfect

[​IMG]

People were crying over Ned, talk TO ME NOW!

4. franzman9

franzman9 Member

Bye bye starkes

5. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Death is coming for everyone and everything -- Lady Stark

AMAZING EPISODE to say the least.

6. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

(Haven't read the books)

ARE YOU SERIOUS. This is crazy stuff. I really am not happy right now. The Lannisters are running everything and speculation here, but I think the Tyrells go down next week

7. dawinner127

I don't think they will kill off 2 main families within 2 weeks. That storyline is developing really well so I would assume they would want to drag it out for the entire 4th season.

8. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Did you shit a brick in shock lol? Tell me when that pussy Frey stabbed that girl right in the stomach, you shed a tear? :sad:

I think my whole family stood up during that whole sequence

9. displacedfan

I don't know, just random speculation. I mean someone else has to die for the finale to top this episode right? haha. I don't even know what to think. I guess I always though the Starks/North were the "good guys" and you never expect them to die or lose this much. Who knows, gonna be a fun finale

10. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

For those that watched the show...Remember when Tywin brought Tyrion and Cersei to his table and he was writing those letters and stamping with Lannister seal?

Now you know why he is so boss

11. displacedfan

I just sat there with my mouth open thinking no no no no no. They just decided to name the future baby Ned too. That came out of nowhere for me, absolutely left field. To take them all too, crazy. I don't even know how they can top that for the finale, I mean the season could end here

12. dawinner127

Totally agree about the Starks being the good guys. Ever since the first season I rooted for them to do well. The last 2 seasons the 2nd to last episode has been the best. First season - Ned Stark died. Second season - Blackwater Bay. Now this season, Rob goes down. I think the next episode is going to be very good, but I doubt it will top this episode. It will be more of an episode for future storylines and an episode to answer some more questions that we have about the current season.

Also, how awesome was it when the credits came on and there was no music or sound. Pretty neat.

13. displacedfan

^^ It was awesome. I always respected Tywin for what he did for the Lannister family, but man I really want him or Geoffrey to get offed. Even Cersei would be a nice consolation prize.

If Khalessi or Tyrion gets offed in this finale I will flip out lol

14. displacedfan

I actually wasn't really behind Rob Stark. I didn't mind him at all but I wasn't invested in him. But when he said he was going to take the Lannisters home, I was pumped to see the Lannisters finally get hurt. They seem invincible and it's frustrating haha

15. displacedfan

Oh and I guess one of those leeches by Stannis through the god of light lady worked? Will the other two come through?

Sorry I don't know names, I don't google names because I'm afraid of getting spoilers by google autofilling my search or a random link coming up

16. DeathByJets

DeathByJets Well-Known Member

The whole Rob Stark storyline was one of the worst on the show. Glad to see him and his whole group gone. As a bonus it sets up Arya for even more vengeance (I loved "I'm gonna put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull").

17. tanknyc

tanknyc Active Member

Nown I root for Khalesi.... But there is still Arya and the both sons and Jon Snow still out there... There will be a come back of the starks. Joffrey needs to be stabbed and whose behind the torturing of the Greyjoy guy? The Queen of the lord of light is up to something. And they will give us just enough to keep is wonderi ng after nexr week. It probably won't even be a 2 hour episode.

18. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Crazy ass episode.

and thanks again to 17atailgaiter for spoling robb dying. Yeah, you did, bro.

19. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

Holy shit!!

I am in utter shock right now haha

The Lannisters need to go man. I have been rooting for Khalessi since day one. I am pumped to see her take over with her gigantic dragons! :) At least, I hope that happens haha

20. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

[youtube]wWYlT_FGL9A[/youtube]

LMAO