I believe that chemtrails are real.

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by abyzmul, May 10, 2013.

1. Cappy

Cappy Well-Known Member

The best part indeed. You nailed it. The allure of conspiracy theories has far more to do with ego than truth.

2. Cellar-door

Cellar-door Active Member

Sooooo why wouldn't they use colorless chemicals? It isn't that hard to engineer.

3. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i love to play both sides of these things. if i remember correctly they say the chemtrails are to alleviate ozone issues. sure it might be true, i have a friend who works on jet engines and he has assured me that the trails are there for a reason other than chem trails.

they already are poisoning the water. they have convinced us that we can shit a doodoo and flush it down the toilet and they will treat it with chemicals and send it right back to us to drink.... thats a hot mess if you ask me. there is something wrong when we willingly drink doo doo water. and bottled water is no better, it can say spring water but there are so few regulations on it that it could very well just be doo doo water in a nice bottle.

dont get me started on gmos and all the rest of that fun stuff.

4. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

It seems that I am one the rare few who actually focuses in making more money...

No wonder why our country is in trouble...

5. Cappy

Cappy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

6. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

this does occur...

http://www.environmentalleader.com/2013/02/12/texas-cities-pursue-toilet-to-tap-water-technology/

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/industries/environment/2011-03-03-1Apurewater03_CV_N.htm

http://education.nationalgeographic.com/education/news/toilettotap/?ar_a=1

thats doo doo water, treated with chemicals and recycled back into the system. you can be ok with it. i prefer it to be treated as it has been for a million years by the earth itself. when we have more people than we have clean water for its time for some of those people to go.

7. Cappy

Cappy Well-Known Member

You're missing the point of the double face palm.

8. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

No kidding...have you seen those haters in the Sanchez thread ! :rofl2:

9. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Chemtrails?

FLOURIDE MOTHERFUCKER.......DO YOU DRINK IT?!?!?!?! /SamuelLJackson

10. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

Why do you conspiracy nuts always talk about waking up? Saying shit like that tilts the tables so that those of us who call it what is are now written off as sheep.

Quick, tell me to explore all the evidence with an open mind but never admit that anyone who still thinks it's b.s. After doing that could be open minded.

But really, how do you know you're now awake? What if you were awake before and just went down for a nap a few years ago?

11. Cellar-door

[​IMG]

12. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

So you know it for fact,or its just your arrogant opinion? fact is,you as well as i know shit.

13. Cellar-door

This is always the last pathetic argument of conspiracy theorists. If you argue something has or is happening, but there is nothing even approaching evidence you fall back on.... well you can't conclusively prove that it isn't/didn't happen.
    Chem trails are not real.
    How do we know this..... there is not even a shred of credible evidence they exist.
    Much like Unicorns and the tooth fairy they are completely imaginary.

14. typeOnegative13NY

I'm glad you know this for a fact. It's a good thing that someone with your knowledge has found the time to stoop down and keep us regular folk on the football internets informed.

I don't know much about chemtrails,so i don't know what to tell you. My comment was directed at the arrogance to call people "conspiracy theorists". I couldmake a list a mile long and ask you to give a something other than the typical "theres a perfectly good explanation",from Iraq-9/11,to Taliban and their friendship with the Bush oil people in the 90's,to the feds ordering people out of their homes in Boston by gunpoint that the media chose to ignore to make it an all rosey situation. But i've spent more than enough time arguing it,and it's moot. People like you fail to realise that what you take everyday as "news",is watered down corporately into a tall glass of need to know. It's not my job to convince anyone of anything. All i can say is that IF the day comes where things start to happen,like an elevated level of what went down in boston by the police,a good number of people will deserve exactly what they get. But its ok,they will probably eat it up as if it's for their own good.

15. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Have you read the Sanchez sucks thread? What constitutes evidence around here is highly subjective. There is a difference between scientific theory and I pulled it out of my ass theory. In the end theory that's pulled out of people's asses eventually fails the smell test even though at the time we were following the ass, looking to get a sniff, it seemed like a good idea.

#35 Biggs, May 13, 2013
    Last edited: May 13, 2013
  16. typeOnegative13NY

Ive brought up many facts. Like I said,people would rather not think out of the comfort brought to them by the walmart media.

17. eyedea

eyedea Active Member

Alex Jones told me chem trails are real...

18. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

It's not that hard to engineer invisible aluminum particles? What would be easier? Engineering invisible aluminum, or passing trails of aluminum off as harmless frozen ice particles (that should actually dissipate long before they ever get near the ground) to a vastly disbelieving population of people glued to their television sets?

19. abyzmul

Odd that you would complain about people using a dismissive and condescending term like "sheep" and begin that very sentence using the term "you conspiracy nuts". Or maybe not so odd.

Quick, pretend to view the evidence, but do it with a closed mind, and then use the same half-assed dismissive nonsense to prove that you have an open mind.

You're right, and we could also all be asleep and never know it. But I spent the better part of my life simply believing the television box and how it told me that everything was fine, and I should just keep chugging along like a good little ant, and serve my queen. Population control was designed to combat stepping out of the line and thinking openly. Our lives are full of well-designed distractions to avoid that undesired effect.

#39 abyzmul, May 13, 2013
    Last edited: May 13, 2013
  20. abyzmul

"One of the rare few". :grin:

Sorry, fella, but you're in the vast majority.

[​IMG]