GangGreenNation: Anonymous Sources (Jets Organization)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Falco21, May 4, 2013.

1. I don't understand how ANY of this is bad. Which is why I think the media is scummy for trying to find any reason they can to portray negativity against Geno & this franchise.

How can you really blame a 21 year old kid going through arguably the biggest disappointment of his life in front of the entire nation, for considering leaving the event? He was pissed..likely embarrassed. Typically when someone is in such a state they'd like some privacy. How does this speak of immaturity or anything negative. He ended up staying & acted professionally.

Do we know what happened behind the scenes between he & his former agents?Do we know what they promised him? Does any one call an NFL team immature when they fire/release a player after a sub par performance? The NFL's a business. If Geno feels his agents let him down in one way or another..he has every right to move on from them.

Again..how is any of this wrong or immature without some serious fabricating?

2. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

The media didn't care about anything but reporting the negative, and people eat it up, just like you are. Seeing him "pout" at the draft, as you put it, means nothing to me.

I only care about how he performs on the field. He's a football player, not an actor. Not a politician. A football player.

The media is attacking him personally, not professionally. Yes, who you are personally factors into football play, but I have seen far more articles about his tweet and his demeanor at the draft than I have seen dissect his play in college.

To the point of absurdity.

Yeah, it's New York. It's the Jets. Are we supposed to just accept that our beat writers are bottom dwelling turds?

At some point, I think we deserve to demand more than that.

3. 4jetfans

4jetfans Well-Known Member

As a Jet fan for over 30 years I think the pick of Geno Smith was the right choice. Is the tri-state area hard on its players ( Hell Yeah We Are ) but we continue to root for them and
    hope our dreams of winning the big one will come within our lifetime. Geno will learn and I hope he can make our dreams come true. Good Luck Geno, Welcome to the Jets.

4. Lovetheflighteam

Lovetheflighteam New Member

Welcome to the Jets Geno! We are glad your here! All anyone can ask is that you do your best. Even then, it will never be enough for some people, but it will be greatly appreciated by the rest of us! Welcome to the media circus that is New York!

5. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

All true, but how would you go about "demanding more than that"? The turds sell and as long as this is true, their editors won't care about some Jets fans fed up with thier BS.

6. Irawastedlife

Irawastedlife New Member

You ignore the fact that he was drafted by a train wreck of a team with massive problems, a lame duck head coach, a clueless owner and a fan base and media that is both needy, ready to pounce and desperate for any attention

7. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

I'm surprised you didn't mention circus in there as well.

8. JudoJNoble

JudoJNoble New Member

I hear the circus is currently looking for a new home.

9. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I guess we can assume by your illustrious two posts that you will never, ever have anything to offer.

Isn't it sad when it's so obvious how pathetic you are just by reading two sentences?

10. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

Welp, the name says it right up front: i--r--a--wasted--life.