Welcome 2013 1st Round Pick CB Dee Milliner

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Apr 25, 2013.

1. amuck57

amuck57 Active Member

this fucking SUCKS......

after a night to think about this i see this was a good pick (shit) and so was the richerdson pick, although I don't know how he will fit,both top of the line fb players and should help this team. IMO, i though we should have gone OLB and S but what the hell do i know.

I must have faith.

#21 amuck57, Apr 25, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2013
  2. jaywade

jaywade Active Member

he's never missed a game. I didnt want a CB but he was the best player at this point. I hope we get Fluker next.

3. NYJ_Jax28

NYJ_Jax28 Member

Why is everyone so upset? By all accounts, this guy is a stud. Does anyone really trust Kyle Wilson starting? We still got #13 to add another piece. Obviously this guy was our best option. The first eight picks didn't go our way. Chill the fuck out. You don't take a guard 9th overall. That's just stupid.

4. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

I'd be happy if he simply didn't get hurt. Seems that's what he does often.

5. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

I like it. He's going to be sick

6. Boba Jett

Boba Jett Member

Sometimes it feels like the Jets are just fucking with us, I mean really you take a CB with injury issues...
    And God help this kid if he isn't the second coming of Revis Christ day 1, almost feel bad for him.

7. NYJ_Jax28

NYJ_Jax28 Member

Why would take another Wilkerson/Coples clone. This was a good pick..

8. Madcroatian

Madcroatian New Member

Just SOJFans, need to cry no matter what. Consensus top value, best player available at 9. Furthest thing from a reach.... yet somehow its a shockingly bad choice on the boards. If we picked Warmack, youd have 10 pages of whines about drafting a guard in the top 10. This draft did not fall the way I would have liked, but we did get value.

9. DBWarren23

DBWarren23 Active Member

A proven winner. Back to back championships, and championships won on a great defense, not a dominant offense. Just the kind of guy the Jets need.

Obviously he needs to stay healthy, but you have to say that for every draft pick.

10. PinPointPenning10

PinPointPenning10 Well-Known Member

He was probably the BPA, with the possible exception of Floyd, but a team with so many needs didn't really have the luxury of going BPA. Cromartie and Wilson was a solid combo.

11. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

I doubt OAK, or TEN or SD give him up...they all need cornerbacks in the worst way.

12. MontrealAlouettes

I hope this means Wilson is gone.

Really not a need but there's a good argument that he was BPA, so I'm not going to hate this pick.

13. jetstopgun

jetstopgun Well-Known Member

same old JETS!!!! get rid of the best CB in football ,draft this kid ...yeah lets put more pressure on him... and oh wait this kid been hurt alot .... and 6 and 15 still on this team ..... this just in #6 just got a contract extention

14. RobA

RobA 2005-2007 TGG.com Most Optimistic Award Winner

I cannot believe how upset some of you are. This is a GREAT pick. We traded Revis, leaving a gaping hole at CB, and we filled it by taking the best CB available, great pick! Revis is the best, but Cromartie-Milliner may be the best CB tandem in football this year. Mark it down.

15. jaywade

jaywade Active Member

Exactly. hes a Revis clone and might be faster. People don't understand Rex's D if your upset that we will have the best secondary for years to come. I bet we get a FS in round 2 or 3.

16. Win4ever

Win4ever New Member

Have to say, a bit surprised with the pick, but we HAVE to go offense with this next pick. I don't love the pick, because I think a dominant defense helps out CBs the most, because they can take much more chances. Hopefully he works out I hope.

17. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

He will always be in Revis's shadow, I feel for him. Though at Alabama, he basically had his own island

18. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

Can't say I love it. I had my fighters crossed for Floyd at the point. This poor fucking kid has some huge shoes to fill. Kyle Wilson can not be happy right now.

19. jetsclaps

jetsclaps Well-Known Member

They chose the best player available. How can you be upset with that philosophy? He's a top 5 talent in this draft.

20. xmscott

xmscott Well-Known Member

Worst welcome to the Jets reaction ever?

This team is a mess

Edit

nyjetscap ‏@nyjetscap 44s
    Cutting or trading Cro in 2014 saves around $9.5 mil. Fact that they restructured rather than extended this year showed lack of commitment