Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

he didn't score a TD so it was not a pick 6, do we count TD passes thrown that players were taken down inside the 5?

after that play mark came right back and led us to a TD and got us right back in that game which we eventually won.

Not all but some, the one in Cle in 2010 set up Cle punting from their EZ and led to the GW FG, the one at NE last year didn't kill us. Not all turnovers are the same, some hurt more than others and some don't hurt at all.

I have posted links, go back and look for yourself. He was hurt in October but keep using the excuse.

2. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Thats an average Season for Pennington.

3. nyjunc

Chad's Jet career pick 6's:

2002(0)
    2003(1) vs. NE
    2004(0)
    2005(0)
    2006(1) vs. Buf
    2007(2) at NYG, at Cin

4 in 6 seasons w/ us(though 2005 was only 3 games). I don't know where the myth of Chad and pick 6s comes from. I believe it was the horrible 2007 season

4. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Junc, i was joking. His just came in bad spots.

5. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

That makes Sanchez the most valuable quarterback in the NFL because he saves you a roster spot, what with not needing a punter and all.

6. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

thanks for quoting him... its amazing how he thinks he can just make stuff up and pass it off as the truth.

its obvious he just has an axe to grind with favre, just like he does with manning.

i dont like favre and was very unhappy when he came here but jesus i can at least respect what the guy has done in his career. meanwhile junc is shitting on favre and manning and joe namath at the same time he tells us how mark sanchez was good and can be again.

its just fucking obnoxious.

7. nyjunc

I posted info, you did not. Look up the other posts.

-Favre cost us the 2008 season, sorry if the facts bother you.
    -peyton is an all time great reg season QB and a choker in January- sorry of the facts bother you.
    -Joe had a mostly mediocre career thanks to durability issues- sorry the facts bother
    -Mark has helped us win a lot of games and helped us lose a lot of games, he's not directly responsible for us sucking in 2012- sorry if the facts bother you.

8. Testaverde

Testaverde Active Member

No problem! I'm not sure if it is a axe to grind with Favre or Manning or if it is just his obsession with Sanchez. It is not just Favre or Manning. Junc will elevate Sanchez above a ton of great QBs making tons of excuses for him along the way, so I lean towards the latter.

You posted your assertions, not facts. You saying "He was hurt in OCTOBER", means nothing. I've been through the last 15 pages in this thread and the only links you have posted are about Carson Palmer.

It wasn't revealed that Favre had a torn biceps until after the season, so I find it hard to believe that you posted links that say he tore it in week 5. If you have links, please post them. Telling people to go find them in a 339 page thread, or look through your 39,000 + post history is pathetic.

By the way, Favre did cost us in 2008, but it was becasue he had a torn biceps. Sanchez cost us in 2011 and 2012 and you constantly make excuses for him.

#6768 Testaverde, Apr 18, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2013
  9. silent scream

silent scream Well-Known Member

Man that one in Denver in 2011 was awful. All we needed to do that day was not screw up and the game would have been won.

10. nyjunc

keep looking.

He got hurt in October, the excuse was it happened late in the year to excuse his poor play. The man known for his ability to play through anything, you can't have it both ways. You can't pump him up for playing then use an injury excuse. He played poorly, he is evaluated on his play. Mark doesn't get injury excuses the last year and a half and neither does Brett in 2008.

Pick 6 didn't help but neither did the D allowing a 95 yd TD drive in the final minutes to a QB that can't throw.

11. buddapaw

buddapaw Well-Known Member

Die thread die, this thread has become a johnson measuring contest

12. nyjunc

[​IMG]

13. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

That picture says it all.

14. Testaverde

Testaverde Active Member

I'm not going to continue to look for something that doesn't exist.

Favre threw 20 TDs and 13 Ints the first 11 games. He threw 2 TDs and 9 Ints in the last 5 games against bad teams. Use some common sense please! We know for a fact that he had a torn biceps and he said he told the team he thought he was not healthy enough to play the last 5 games. Please post some links from Shotty, Mangini, or Tannebaum that disputes that. I'm waiting for you to educate me. Telling me to keep looking makes me think you are lying.

You take facts and call them excuses, and then try to pawn your assertions as facts. That doesn't work with me.

15. nyjunc

6 of those TDs came in 1 game, remove that aberration and it was 9 TDs and 11 INTs in the 1st half of the year.

he wasn't good all year, he had one nice stretch in November and that's it then he reverted back to his early season form.

I looked for my link, I don't know where it went. I found something else but this was not the link I originally posted

This was common knowledge, it was discussed on here in October. The injury is just an EXCUSE for his poor play like when he sent out photos of his ankle the next year. He wants to be known as the iron man and still get the injury excuse- it doesn't work that way.

I don't see you guys absolving mark for playing hurt late in 2011. I can play that game too- first 13 games 21 TDs 9 INTs, last 3 games 5 TDs 7 INTs. where is the common sense you use for Brett?

stop making excuses, he was good enough to play, he killed us playing like he had most of 2008.

16. Testaverde

Testaverde Active Member

Convenient! The link you just posted is nothing but speculation. Where is the link with the report of the MRI revealing he had a torn biceps? There are no reports of an injury and you are just assuming he tore his biceps based on speculation. Maybe he hurt his shoulder or something else. Maybe he was just sore. We have no clue. The only thing we have is Favre saying that he didn't want to play the last 5 games when he found out with the MRI that he had a torn biceps.

I don't remember Sanchez tearing his biceps in his throwing arm. Mark threw 7 TDS in 2 games, so if you want to remove games for stats, we can do that all day.

17. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

haha i love that he said "look up the other posts"

that reminded me so much of championjets69... he is the only other person i have ever seen tell someone to look up his old posts when called out on something.

absolutely amazing... im bowing out at this point this thread does need to die.

18. nyjunc

the MRI was after the season, wasn't it?

I took out the TDs when taking out the last 3 games for Mark and he was playing hurt but do we see those excuses? No but for Brett we see them all the time.

If Favre didn't want to play he wouldn't have played. he was fine to play, he just sucked like he had most of the season.

Bowing out? you were never in it, too gutless to debate.

19. joe

joe Well-Known Member

^ nice tag team :)

L to R

"pssst.....c'mon, lemme have somma your 'Trail Mix'..."

[​IMG]
    "Greg....you believe this guy?!"

20. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Junc I cant find the links to the Favre injury can u please repost them?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.