Multiple Explosions at Boston Marathon

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by devilonthetownhallroof, Apr 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

There are like 5 guys on those pictures where when I saw the picture I thought "oh yeah that could be the guy." The reason the two Morrocan guys stand out is that they are in very close proximity to the actual blast site, both carrying backpacks, and there is no backpack on the ground there yet.

There are two white guys standing against the wall behind them and a bit to the left that are also carrying backpacks and could easily have gotten into position from where they were and dropped a pack.

There is the guy in the blue "robe" who is holding a backpack down low looped over his arm as if the pack is very heavy.

It's just insane how many people could potentially have done this and how much our prejudices are going to read into what we see in those photos.

I will say that I think they are going to catch the guy(s) eventually. There's too much evidence related to the scene. They have to be able to put the pieces together in the end.

2. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

Zero chance it's them. Whoever did this knew the FBI would be coming after them and likely is off the grid/in hiding. One of these two guys contacted the FBI to proclaim their innocence. And if that isn't enough, no terrorist would have a drink (something with their DNA) in the pocket of a bomb backpack.

3. VanderbiltJets

They haven't published evidence so one must assume yes.

4. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

5. xmscott

xmscott Well-Known Member

6. VanderbiltJets

The second picture has looked as though it's taken after the blast. Either way, they'd have to mean "navy blue hat" instead of "off-color white" for it to be correct (one must assume at this point).

EDIT: Ok yeah, that second picture is after the bomb. Zero chance it's them. Standing around, talking on a cell phone = innocence.

EDIT 2: Navy SEAL attire, or fan of The Punisher? This speculation is fun but damn the media for libeling the innocent.

#326 VanderbiltJets, Apr 18, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2013
  7. Br4d

If the top picture is them both talking on the phone after the explosion, well I have to point out that they're both still carrying their backpacks also.

8. VanderbiltJets

[​IMG]

The next Richard Jewell (but hopefully this time around they apologize)

9. Br4d

BTW, if this was a planned operation with lots of moving parts there could be all kind of false flags planted by the team that did it.

When you look at the two guys in the photo above you say that they're wearing the same clothes. Well, they're not though, the guy on the left is wearing a cap that obscures his face from the cameras and the guy on the right is not.

Similarly, in the photos of the two Morrocans, one guy covering his face with a cap and one not.

If you were running an op to do something like this your plan might well be to get your well-obscured guys next to a brown guy without a cap several times during the attack. That makes the suspects brown and potentially throws investigators off the track for the amount of time it takes to extract your guy.

I'm still not drawing conclusions on this but I think you could make a pretty good case for it being anything from a lone guy dropping two backpacks to a coordinated effort with a full team of terrorists who might well be brown, white or any other color that was present in that crowd.

The low level of fatalities is hard to comprehend at this point. I think we got very lucky there. A lot of people lost a leg but you'd have figured many more dead with two separate bombs with the kind of payload they were using.

10. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Dude this happened in the middle of Boston, half the surgeons are from Harvard

11. VanderbiltJets

On the NY Post's incorrect suspicions:

12. Dirty6Sanchez

Dirty6Sanchez Well-Known Member

The disappearing backpacks are what I found sketchy, but I'm glad these two innocents have been cleared. We're all a little on edge right now, we want answers. Count me as one of those fooled by the witch hunt.

13. xmscott

xmscott Well-Known Member

It was a marathon. There was medical staff right there. And that area is flooded with medical centers.

14. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

The NY Post makes me sick... it took me 5 minutes of research to know these two guys were innocent. The Post is part of a multi billion dollar empire and they can't? Seriously.. it's this type of bullshit that leads to more innocent blood being spilled. You know there is some lunatic right now saying he is gonna find these two Muslims and enact justice on them. Un fucking real how in this day age the media just prints whatever they want or says whatever they want. This isn't freedom of the press, this is let's make up lies and run with them to sell papers. It's hack journalism at it's finest.

15. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

I don't... video from Lord and Taylor has a man running from the scene in ripped black pants. I'm still going with my gut that it's the Saudi who's apartment was raided, had bags removed from them and if you believe that whacko Glen Beck is being deported back to the Kingdom as we speak.

16. VanderbiltJets

It really is nothing more than pathetic. All it would've required was a computer, Google, and patience.

17. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

They have the Big white dude circled in a bunch of the pictures. He has the red shirt with the blue fleece, sticks out like a sore thumb bc he's huge. The bag he is holding around his arm fits the description.

18. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

From the Boston Globe (so not some made up CNN crap again):

"Authorities have clear video images of two separate suspects in the Boston Marathon bombings carrying black bags at each explosion site and are planning to release the images today in an appeal for the public’s help in identifying the men, according to an official briefed on the case.

The official said that the two suspects were seen separately on videotape — one at each of the two bombing sites, which are located about a block apart.

The official, who spoke this morning on the condition of anonymity, said the best video has come from surveillance cameras on the same side of Boylston Street as the explosions. The official said the widely reported Lord and Taylor surveillance camera, and snapshots from individual cellphone camera users, have not provided the clearest images.
    "

http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/201...wo-suspects/eDuBdL4QhkcMVwhlrVBrcJ/story.html

19. Br4d

We don't know what's going on with this guy but didn't the government say that he was a witness not a suspect? Or is that just more shoddy journalism?

Between Newtown and this I've started to almost reflexively doubt any breaking news header at this point. The entire media industry is under so much financial pressure at this point from the internet and social media that they're just selling whenever they can and without regard for potential consequences.

20. VanderbiltJets

The "Saudi" didn't necessarily have bags removed from his apt (could've been police equipment) and, it turns out, he was innocent and only became a "person of interest" because he got hurt by the explosion and happened to be brown.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.