Multiple Explosions at Boston Marathon

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by devilonthetownhallroof, Apr 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

I actually own and wear a John Deere cap and I'm about as stereotypical Northeast whiteboy as there is.

If you want to talk about scary how about the fact that TSA has actually starting to allow certain knives and other things that can be considered weapons on board planes again.

2. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Bah what are they gonna go, the cockpits are all bolted now and re-enforced. The pilots will let the crew get slashed up and die without even considering to open up. By then the nail clipper wielding dolphins fan will have been tackled by a 300 pound woman

3. hiker

hiker Well-Known Member

Yeah, kind of makes this even more frightening:

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/...st-Fertilizer-Plant-203505331.html?mobile=yes

UPDATE: Numerous Injuries Reported In West Fertilizer Plant Explosion

WACO (April 17, 2013)—Emergency crews from throughout Central Texas responded Wednesday night after a major explosion at a burning fertilizer plant in West north of Waco.

West firefighters were dispatched to the plant earlier in the evening after an earlier fire rekindled.

The explosion was reported at around 7:50 p.m. in a frantic radio call from the scene of the fire at West Fertilizer at 1471 Jerry Mashek Dr. just off Interstate 35.

Numerous injuries were reported and multiple ambulances were requested.

Several buildings were reported destroyed and a nearby nursing home was damaged.

There were reports that people were trapped in the nursing home and in an apartment building.

Scanner traffic indicated that some residents of both the nursing home and apartment building were severely injured.

Children are among the victims, according to reports from the scene.

Two children were reported to be trapped on the second floor of the damaged apartment complex.

McLennan County Sheriff Parnell McNamara said the area looked like a war zone.

4. Satire?

Satire? Guest

you said knives, not terrorists!

lol, kidding.

5. 21stAmendment

21stAmendment Member

If anyone is watching CNN right now It's pretty obvious these are the two people they are discussing and who law enforcement want to talk to.

http://imgur.com/a/f2iNp

#305 21stAmendment, Apr 17, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2013
  6. hiker

hiker Well-Known Member

From the exact match in color between the larger pieces of "debris" and that guy's jacket, I would think there's a chance he won't be found in one piece. Just an observation.

7. 21stAmendment

21stAmendment Member

what do you mean? they we were not injured in the bombs.

8. 21stAmendment

21stAmendment Member

I just came across some photos that show Krystal Campbell.. unfortunately it appears she suffered. There are some shots of her screaming and trying to get up. Monsters.

9. 21stAmendment

21stAmendment Member

So, these two guys Facebook pages have been tracked down by people on 4chan or Reddit.

https://www.facebook.com/salah.barhoum
    https://www.facebook.com/yassine.zaimi

Harvard Student, works for US Track and Field. LMAO

CNN described what these two guys were wearing on the air and called them suspects.

#309 21stAmendment, Apr 18, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2013
  10. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

11. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

that's awful. I hope her parents never have to know that.

12. Dirty6Sanchez

Dirty6Sanchez Well-Known Member

It's gotta be those mother fuckers. Between the disappearing backpacks, wierd behavior, the Harvard education (he's smart he can build a bomb) and the USATF affiliation (he'd know security is light).

The fact they have Arabic strewn across their FB page makes it even more suspicious.

13. 21stAmendment

21stAmendment Member

Somehow I don't think tagging oneself in FB pictures at the scene of the crime is on a terrorist's priority list.

#313 21stAmendment, Apr 18, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2013
  14. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Proximity and equipage suggest a real possibility they're the guys.

The thing that strikes me in looking at the 4chan assembly of photos is that so many different people were similarly equipped and in proximity. There are at least 5 males with black backpacks acting suspiciously within 30 feet of the blast site.

One of the guys facebook pages has a picture of him carrying a huge backpack out at his side. I'd want to ask him why he put that picture up and exactly what he was carrying in his backpack the day of the race. You don't just carry a huge backpack for nothing while you are standing around for hours at the finish line of a race.

He's the guy in the blue warmups I think and he's carrying that huge bag in his facebook signature photo. I can't imagine what a person would carry around with them routinely that looked that heavy and unwieldy.

15. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Let's see if we can even find them at this point. If this was a planned operation of any significant scope the odds are pretty good the guys who planted the bombs are dead already and buried where nobody is going to find them.

16. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

I don't think so, both are Morrocan and the Yassine Zaimi guy is an elite runner. He won a 5k sponsored by 2 time olympic champ Hicham El Guerrouj and Khalid Kannouchi (another Moroccan turned US citizen who is the American record holder in the marathon) with a time of 15:58. That is 3.1 miles, pretty dam good time. The fact that both would be at or near the finish line makes sense, they love the sport. The Zaimi guy also ran in the Boston Marathon 5k in 2009. It's really amazing the stuff you can find about people on the internet. I feel terrible for these two very innocent guys, they are running fans and probably feel just as horrible as you and I do , except our names and shit aren't all over the net being blamed for this. Their heros are elite distance runners from their homeland, not Al Qaeda asswipes.

17. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

There's a good chance that the actual suspect is not even on any of those pictures.

18. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

The person they are looking for is a white man.6'0 - 6'2. Appeared alone at 2nd bomb location. Black jacket, gray goodie, white baseball hat backwards on his head.

19. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I sure hope they have more evidence than these shitty pictures of people with backpacks.

Not saying those people aren't or are the perpetrators, but come on. That's a wild goose chase. It's going to take forever if they have to track down any and everyone with a backpack in the area.

20. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

There're probably going through store records of whoever bought more than one pressure cooker at a time and matching the exact backpack model to all the images

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.