Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tbruner12

tbruner12 Well-Known Member

your believing that Carroll was being selfish tells me you agree with Sanchez coming out early. Funny dude, funny.

Who cares what Madden or Lombardi say? Really? After that, I will not reply! Do you really like football?

Joes body didn't cooperate, we can all see that. Nachos brain doesn't cooperate, I think I would rather have Joes problem. Joe won a Super Bowl, against great odds, Nacho couldn't get us there. Proof is in the pudding right there!

2. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Mark proved he was ready to play in this league, his struggles in 2012 have nothing to do w/ whether he was ready in 2009. Clearly he was ready and clearly it was a scorned coach venting b/c he wasn't going to win another Nat'l title b/c he left.

Who cares? what they said was more about his ability than his play on the field. You can find good quotes anywhere. The proof is in the play.

Joe did win a SB, Mark got close twice. maybe if they placed him in the AFC title game at home he wins a SB or 2?

Joe is an all time great talent, mark is not. Despite that mark already has double the playoff wins despite playing only 4 seasons. he's still young.

3. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

Most recent interviews with him have me hyped to see what he does. I stll think he has the talent to be something great. Whether that translates on the field or not is one thing, but I still think he can turn this thing around. He seems to be all about fixing it. I am all for Sanchez turning his career around and a young draft pick behind him. I wouldn't mind this at all

4. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

....if picking on Mark is 'one way to get banned' it'd be very quiet on here....

5. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

We were so close in 2009 to hosting the AFC champ game as a 5 seed. If BAL could have knocked off the Colts we were having another game in the Meadowlands.

Then the following year BAL failed to knock off Pitt who knocked us off. Really haven't done us any favors...

Oh man in 2010 too. We had those atrocious offensive games against BAL/MIA/GB. If we could have gotten some breaks offensively in those games we were looking at maybe taking the division away from NE. So close too, headed in NE with all the confidence in the world the first time and it backfired. So we did the same thing in the playoffs except with mroe confidence and it worked. Good times

Ehh Mark probably should have sat a few games in his first year. His rookie year compared to a lot of the fresh rookies, a few games of sitting or another year of college could have done him some wonders. His 2nd year was like a lot of the rookie years these days.

#6585 displacedfan, Apr 16, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
  6. nyjunc

He had some bad games as a rookie but he overcame, he was ready to play. I don't think he failed in 2012 b/c he wasn't ready to play in 2009.

7. tbruner12

Snatchez is a wuss! He isn't tough, and his physicality doesn't yell durable!
    The rules were so the corner could practically tackle the receiver while playing man to man, while all others rush the quarterback. With what we've seen, Nacho couldn't be a qb in that era in high school! You would have to be tough in today's game, but change the rules back and Nacho wouldn't have been anything but a punter. He is a puss under pressure! Joe would throw while being crunched. Nacho would just as soon put his head in someone's ass.

8. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

sanchez is tough in that he takes hits and keeps coming back.

sanchez is a flaming sissy in that he dives on the ground instead of staying in the pocket and completing the pass. he does this regularly at this point. its something that is new since 2011.

i think he stays in the games just to piss me off.

9. nyjunc

you clearly haven't watched the pounding he has taken the last 2 years w/o missing any games b/c of injury.

10. tbruner12

He hasn't taken a pounding get real!

11. displacedfan

I think 2009 let a few bad habits brew that were never fully removed. Maybe a stronger starting point could have fixed that, but who knows.

12. nyjunc

In a perfect world he's sitting behind Chad in 2009 but he didn't have that luxury.

13. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

junc, sanchez was NOT GOOD in 2009.

he was a typical at that time rookie who made mistakes constantly. his real issue is that he still makes the same mistakes and is now gun shy.

14. displacedfan

That would be perfect. Even Clemens. I'm still in the old fashioned trend that you let QBs learn from the bench, or at least don't immediately throw them to the fire. Then Dalton,Wilson, Griffin, Luck all put up good numbers for QBs in general let alone rookies and maybe that's the new trend

15. nyjunc

I think he was good for a rookie until we saw what last years rookies did.

I think his 2012 season had much more to do w/ who he was throwing to than anything else. He was forcing things, taking bad risks b/c he didn't have any other choice really. It was that or take a million sacks. Either way we were losing.

there are always theories on developing QBs, ultimately it's up to the individual. we saw Chad sit 2+ years and succeed, Rodgers sat for 3 years and succeeded, Eli was throw in into the fire and struggled early but succeeded later

16. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Yeah, he was pretty bad in 2009. Showed up in the playoffs and was forgiven, but I have always wondered how good that team could have been with a veteran QB.

17. nyjunc

maybe win another game or 2 in the reg season and still get the 5 seed, still have to go to Cincy in the WC rd(NE wouldn't have rested starters in week 17 and won the division anyway). Then in postseason maybe we have a vet who presses and has a critical TO to cost us the Cincy or SD games? or maybe we have a vet that was able to succeed after Greene went down in the title game? we'll never know.

18. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Hold on there junc, I care!

-Barfight: Namath'd wipe the floor with him, and would've done so in Namath's bar "Bachelor's III" with its gamblers, made men, jocks, celebs and not some "Page 6" wimp club catering to Southhampton "B-list" posseurs.

- Pantyhose: Namath's "manhood" was so Chuck Norris-esque he was easily able to pull off lampooning his crappy legs (and playboy image) in a big-buck national commercial. Now imagine Markie Metro trying to pull off that stunt...Giant, Patriot and Dolphins fans would've had a field day with it.

- Beard: Namath grew one and got paid huge bucks to shave it off, starring in a very playful, suggestive commercial with Farah Fawcett for Noxzema shaving cream "Let Noxzema creeem your face. " Namath to Farah: "you've got a great set..of hands"):
    [youtube]OM59nSkjEWU[/youtube]
    Mark accompanies beards, big difference...not that there's anything wrong with that :wink:

- Theater: Mark occasionally takes in the theater. Namath occasionally took over the screen in theaters with Ann Margaret. The guy ranked right up there with Olivier, Tracy and Gielgud.

Sanchize? Adam Sandler with moles.

- Tatoos on coaches: Advantage Sanchez.

nujunc: "Who cares what HOF coachMaddan or HOF coachLombardi said?"
    Fixed your quote.

19. nyjunc

Joe was a hunched over old man by the time he was 25, I wouldn't bet on him in a fight.

who is Maddan?

20. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Whatever else you can say about Sanchez he has clearly taken a lot of big hits over the years. 2011 was just brutal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.