17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i have it 17a, i didnt make it through the entire season but i will post up what i have on the spreadsheet this evening when i get home.

2. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

damn i wish the in season prices were on there

3. 17a_tailgater

thanks dude. need it for ammunition

4. alleycat9

ill see if i have the info that gordon put together the year before too. it was only a few games but it will help i am sure. ill try to get some of the later games into the spreadsheet as i started to just post the info instead of updating the sheet and uploading it.

5. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

You really can be a dumbass.

It's not up to your "tenant" to contact the Jets, it's up to you. They're your seats and you're the owner, dumbass.

You're the one who should be contacting the Jets for your "tenant" and asking their permission (politely wouldn't hurt) if it's all the same to them, could they please transfer your seats into Joe Spimoni's name.

But no. The dumbass makes Joe call, and of course, the Jets don't know Joe Spimoni from Shit Shinola. So he has to explain that some dumbass who owns seats XXXX wants to give them up and he has been this dumbass's "tenant" for X-Number of years and he'd like to pick them up if that's possible.

If you gave two shits about your "tenant," you'd have made the phone call yourself and tried to help facilitate the move. But oh no. He's only a dumbass tenant.

6. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

227 for Congress!!!!

7. Jets31

Jets31 Banned

So you are a Jets ticket absentee landlord? Geez whats owning season tickets coming to?

8. alleycat9

i added in the info i posted for the last 2 games as well. it isnt complete info, i didnt look at the mezz because it is annoying decifering between a and b (the assholes dont just call it a and b in some sections) and i didnt decifer for upper prime sideline vs mid field. so the upper prime price is for both types together.

its a hot fucking mess as i am sure you were hoping for. i took the average price of the lowest 5 sets of 2 seats per price point.

[​IMG]

9. alleycat9

the top shows the amount of tickets left on stub hub, which there were alot of at all times.

10. alleycat9

this is the spreadsheet that gordon gecko put together for 2011 so you can see prices year over year.

[​IMG]

#17310 alleycat9, Apr 11, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2013
  11. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

U seem to think I treasure my seats as a brick of gold but JFYI all the purchase of the season seats allows me to do is watch a garbage FB team play FB & most likely lose the game which I surely do not treasure. As for contacting the NYJs I have informed my leasee that it would be in his best interest to take over ownership or obtain ST in his name. So it now becomes his onus to deal with the NYJs which is what I want him to do as I do not need the agita of dealing with the NYJs. Nothing ventured nothing gained is my motto & he is a adult & I am positive can handle the situation with them. Also please cease telling me what to do with my STH as I am sure I to can handle the situation with them. :sad:

12. alleycat9

i am semi confused about why the spreadsheet pic is gone? i just posted it yesterday? did i mess it up or did i use the wrong hosting service and they took it down or did a mod take it down?

either way i can post it again if its ok to do so here or i can send it to you 17a.

the link is still there when i go to edit so maybe its my firewall here on my side not letting me see it. are you guys seeing it?

13. 17a_tailgater

its still there. just no prices for 1 week before game

14. alleycat9

yeah firewall at work was blocking it... stupid firewall.

15. Section 227. Row 5

I didn't even read the above BS because I've been thinking of a response well in advance and nothing you can say above will change my opinion. Maybe I'll get around to reading the above after I've said my piece but then again, why do I want to torture myself with the drivel.

Here's the thing, Champ. I am absolutely frosted that somebody like 314, for example, or 17a... two guys with beaucoup seniority, have a chance of being passed up on Row One UD Prime seats because you want to pass them on to your fucking "tenants." Fuck your tenants. Who TF are they anyway?

But now you want the Jets to bypass all the God Damned seniority horsehit that we all had to go thru and give your "tenants" your Row One seats. What a disgrace and what an absolute slap in the face of everyone who has been on this board and struggled for better seats... every one of them.

But that's not the end of it. What galls me the most is, you don't even have the balls or hutzpa to call the NY Jets yourself and request this of them. You make Joe Spimoni (a nobody) call. And it pisses me off that maybe... just maybe... he may be successful.

And that ain't right. No way. Joe Spimoni's been "renting" your fucking seats for (who the hell cares how long... because it doesn't equal 40 years) a while and all of a sudden you are having him call the NY Jets and take over your Row One UD Primes?

Do you see anything wrong with that picture? Do you see anything wrong with rubbing that dogshit in our faces? Do you see anything wrong with us struggling for fucking years to improve our seats... guys with a lot of seniority, and you're willing to give it to some douchebag who "Rented" from you as your fucked-up "tenant?"

I'd have a lot more respect if you called the Jets and said, "314 wants to move up... or 17a may want them." But no... you don't even bother to put a board brother in there... you'd rather see it go to one of your "tenants." But worse, you don't even want to expend the energy to make the call yourself. You make your "tenant" call to request it, as if he has any say at all or any skin in the game at all or has stood in line as long as all of us have.

Absolutely deplorable. Your cred is demolished. Nuked.

16. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Years ago before I got seats in my name I would do all I could to go to games,,,,,my friends Dad had great seats,first row behind the Jet bench,,,,he had 4 of them .He asked me if me I wanted to " buy/ rent "those seats so of course I jumped on the chance but there was a catch. He wanted the September / Warm weather games for himself and then I could buy the next 6 games. There was another catch,,,he made me pay for 4 seats for both PRESEASON games,,,,so yes I had great seats or 6 games for a few years but he also " shook me down " for the pre$eason tix,,,,,,he saw nothing wrong with this,,,,maybe him and champ are the same guy ?

In keeping with this thread,,TGIF and I am soooooo happy I did not purchase a PSL .

17. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Great new way of reading Champ, thru the eyes of 227. If our so called leaders down in Wash DC had 1/10 the morals of you sir, the good old USa would be a better place to live. Champ,whatever age you are , you can learn something from this man. And especially you Woody and wife

18. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Er 314 diss my seats & nobody else has contacted me about taking them over before they expire & go back to the NYJs :sad:

19. 17a_tailgater

how many seats do u have?

20. Section 227. Row 5

Interesting that we are even talking about "taking over" someone else's UD seats. Remember, this was a specific no-no when we originally signed up. Champ put his seats in his son's name, as I recall, as did I. That was supposedly a one-shot deal. It was part of the PSL arm-twisting along with Orange Parking, no SB tickets, etc.

But we're thinking there may be a crack in the armor because everything has gotten so fucked up with the Jets tickets that I suppose anything is possible to present to them and nothing should be off the table as far as offering them something.

This is the time to do it. Like the stock market (buying low when no other buyers are willing to buy), the Jets know this is going to be a miserable freaking year. Probably 5-11, maybe 6-10. And they know it. Tebow's still here. Sanchez is toast. No running game. Aging DEF. No chemistry with the WRs. Special Teams coach gone and ST in shambles. We are so fucked it's incredible this year. And so, maybe the Jets will entertain anything you present to them, including "taking over" Champ's Row Ones, even though they specifically told us from the beginning this would never be possible after 2009.

#17320 Section 227. Row 5, Apr 13, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2013