Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Ah, yes. Favre threw away a championship game, leading his team to 28 pts. Meanwhile Sanchez was let down by the defense when he led his team to 17 points.

2. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

No, i pointed out that someone thats a pretty fair judge, by your own admission, observed that hes a quality player in a specific situation, (and to be fair, even Kurt said we dont know if that will translate to game day) but, once again...in your rush to go jackass, you left out the rest of the post...which contains the context.

I said..do you think Rex loves him, becaise he has nice toes? Kurts assertion is as a fan, but Rex is there day in and day out...

Maybe...just Maybe..Mark gets a no polish pedicure, and slips into Rexs office..or...Maybe the same thing that led to Kurts observation is what makes Rex believe....

In either case...get back to me, when a Phins QB gets to Sanchezs level of achievment.

Btw...are you asserting that your well informed opinion, is more worthy of considerstion than two guys that played the position, and a guy thats been there to observe?

Youre just being a jerkoff. I didnt say on the basis of those opinions,mthat Sanchez was Joe Montana.

I was merely pointing out that they all support the reasonable conclusion that there are mitigating factors for an under performing offense, that point somewhere other than the player in question.

It. Must suck, being a doplhin fan knowing that you havent even had a player at that position thats achieved what Sanchez has, since Dan Marino... I understand your bitterness.

#6402 Hobbes3259, Apr 12, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2013
  3. Hobbes3259

Favre did not play in a championship game for the Jets. Again, you seem to want to Be a jackass, while remaining contextually challenged. That post was about Schittenheimer.

Now, you are just trolling.

Nothing new

4. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Oh did I miss where you were a participant of the team meetings and get to hear what Rex thinks of Sanchez?

Funny how you blame the GM for the lack of talent but then when it comes to the most important position, QB, now Rex "loves" Sanchez just because the Jets have no better QB on the roster.

Think for yourself

I wasn't talking to you. As for trolling, I used to think you were doing that. That was until you accused me of having low self worth because the Dolphins suck. Then I realized you're just a homer. Guess that's not as bad but it still invalidates your opinion. If it were just me it wouldn't matter but nobody here takes you seriously.

Think about that. On a Jets forum, people respect me more than you. That says a lot.

#6404 BeastBeach, Apr 12, 2013
  5. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

as big of a football fan as i am, i cannot for the life of me understand why beastbeach is still arguing over the merits of a quarterback of another team. there is absolutely nothing to be gained here but more pot stirring, and that you cant let it rest leads me to believe that you are specifially trolling, just not in the sense that you will say stupid things to get a rise out of people.

but just because you dont do it in a moronic manner, does not change that it is in essence trolling.

6. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Junc, quick question: Namath or Sanchez?

I'm referring to the same Namath you declared was overrated.

#6406 joe, Apr 12, 2013
  7. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Lol fair enough. But I think it goes for both sides here.

I mean let us be honest. Anybody in this thread is beating a dead horse and is most likely bored at work or killing time.

I don't think anybody here is disillusioned into thinking they are going to change anybody's mind at this point. I just don't think it is fair to single me out.

BTW you could just pm me instead of calling me out. I'm a reasonable guy lol

8. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Uhhh...no?

I take their opinion into consideration because again, that is what rational people do. Likewise I take into consideration the opinion of the majority of experts who understand the mitigating circumstances and recognize that Sanchez still played like crap considering them. All of these outside opinions help give me insight into what I observe with my own eyes. They help me consider factors I had not considered otherwise. But I NEVER take one or two people's opinion as fact simply due to their name or status. Ever. Even if I agree.

^^^Read this please. Then read it again so I don't have to say it for the millionth time.

9. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

pm you to what, tell you i think your trolling? im not asking you to stop haha

but the fundamental difference between hobbes and yourself, is that hobbes is a jet fan. you are asking a jet fan, to stop arguing with a dolphin fan, about the quarterback for his team, that he feels has not been given a fair shake

let that sink for a moment and then ask yourself what your goals are here.

none of this is meant to be rude, which is why i didnt think to make a pm

10. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

did Mark have the ball in hands w/ a chance to kick a FG to win? did favre's D blow a double digit lead? did Favre's D give him a chance late in that game? Favre had a 1st down at the NO 33 yd line w/ over a minute left.

Joe is overrated, what does that have to do w/ anything? he had an average career overall. That was mostly due to his durability but durability counts.

It's a silly question w/ no need to answer.

11. Hobbes3259

Piss off. You attempt to use ridicule, by making ridiculous out of context posts...thats trolling.

Neither me, or Junc go negative with those we disagree with, we make our case for what we think, or argue against what we disagree with. Most of the posts with which you disagree with, you dont present counterpoints, you resort to derision.

Thats trolling.

As I said...get back to us when FannyHill gets the Phins to the same places Sanchez has already been...shame he couldnt do it in the same time frame. And...hes not getting there this year either, Irelands Stenbrenner act notwithstanding.

I guess trolling here at least keeps you around the whiff of a decent team.

12. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

That isn't the fundamental difference between me and him. The biggest difference is that my posts aren't full of logic errors. Even if you don't agree with my conclusions you know that my process is sound. I can explain to you exactly where I'm coming from and I'm not using bs logic to back up my opinion. And I will concede points if good points are made. I am not asking him to stop arguing. I actually encourage argument. But good argument.

That is actually the whole point. I don't go into this thinking I'm "right" per se. I think there are sound logical arguments to be made on both sides. And that's generally true for any argument. But I don't have respect for people who can't even properly articulate themselves and spout argumentative fallacies.

When you have people bending over backwards with absurdities just because they want to "win" an internet argument this whole thing becomes irritating and I lose respect for posters. Discussion boards should be about gaining perspective. Not trying to nail jello to a wall.

13. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

No because he didn't lead his offense to enough points to be in that position. He didn't even have the chance to choke because he didn't make enough plays. You answered your own question. Did Sanchez have a chance? Nope

14. Hobbes3259

Right...OK..so..by your own admission, its wrong to agree with the minority...because thats not what rational people do.

Slavery says hello...

You assert Im taking something as fact, when I am merely pointing out that it supports my position.

Your method of argument is beyond irrational bordering on unstable.

You, are merely taking all factors into consideration, and maintaining your position, because youre Reasonable.

Those with whom you disagree, on the other hand, consider nothing, offer no context, and are ignorant, or irrational.

Get help troll.

15. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

The funny thing is you believe this. You guys have both called me BitchBeach. That is corny and childish. You seem to not remember things that have happened but the rest of us do.

Any respectable poster on this site will tell you I provide counterpoints.

But I'm done with you for the 4th or 5th time. Hopefully I don't get sucked back in again.

Edit: Slavery? Really? lol. Need I say more?

16. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

just because you dont think your posts have any logical errors in them doesnt make it so. im not trying to argue with you over anything youve said, because like i have already said, i think you are more or less just trolling.

there is no need to argue with a person who says even a little bit of what you said, because it is very clear that despite your assertion that you dont go into this thinking you are 'right,' you certainly dont go into it thinking that you could possibly be wrong.

i mean shit now youre trying to argue about how your process is sound and thats what makes you different from the people you are arguing with.

17. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I called you beastbitch, I apologize for that. I was annoyed that day.

I don't think you are a bad poster by the way even though we never agree.

18. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

just to humor you for a moment,

this post is not sound or logical at all. sanchez didnt choke because he didnt have enough chances to?

where is the rational basis for that? so he played well enough in the second half to bring the team within one score, but didnt have enough time to make that one fatal mistake to cost them the game? so even though the defense could have made a stop and given mark and the offense the ball back with enough time to score, it doesnt matter because he would have lost it anyway?

where is the logic in that?

19. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Ha I didn't know me and you were arguing. And if I have errors I want you to point them out. Like I said, that is the point. For me at least. I like to gain something out of this.

And I do think I could be wrong. I mean obviously if Sanchez comes out next year and plays well, I would be wrong...right? :beer:

20. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Wait what? He didn't lead the team to any points in the 2nd half.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.