17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

You calling me a moron!!!!!! Quoting Ben Stern, " What are you stupid you moron" My friend has 2 tickets and is moving to NC. He wants to transfer his 2 tickets in sec 340 to my other friend. I told him UD's can't transfer tickets because we don't have a PSL and the jets said when the placed opened up that once you give up tickets, that's it. It would not go to another family member.... etc. Of course that's when Woody thought the place would be sold out and there would be a waiting list. Anybody know the deal before I call? Thanks

2. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

No. I am saying you are FUBAR.

Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition, as we used to say.

3. Section 227. Row 5

I'll bet you can pull it off now (pardon the expression).

The Jets ticket office is SO open to any deal you present them, I think they will transfer this shit for you. Why wouldn't they? It's an ass in a seat for them!

4. JetsSec337Lot13B

Ok GMCJets

5. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Well then if the shoe fits I guess U wear it since you will be purchasing pre season tix :sad:

6. JetsSec337Lot13B

I can't imagine it being an issue. They made a stink a few years ago but now I highly doubt it. Probably get free parking if you do it lol.

Let us know how you make out.

7. championjets69

I inform the person who leases my seats to contact the NYJs to determine if they will allow me to transfer the tix from me to him. Let U know the results after he contacts them :sad:

8. Gator

Gator Active Member

You may be waiting a little while for those results. I think Sec 337 is is one of the posters that said he was putting you on ignore for your repeated trolling and may have been one of the posters a few pages back that suggested that you post from a mental institution. I think it was like 5...maybe 6 that suggested you post from the nuthouse. Very interesting theory. 10 minutes to Wapner bro.....

9. Section 227. Row 5

The Jets have no contractual relationship with your third party "lessee" and don't have to give them any answer at all, much less the time of day.

Also, upon informing the ticket office that they are "leasing" your seats from you (Championjets), the ticket office probably has the right to immediately terminate your rights to purchase next season's tickets and may also offer them their OWN tickets not far from your seats. There might never be a "transfer." It could come down to "Let's cancel this fucker and give his seats to Mr. Jones. Why do we need him in the middle in the first place?"

After they try to give you your medication tomorrow morning, fake swallowing it and do not to take it. And then tell Nurse Ratchet you need to use the pay phone down the hall to call the NY Jets and tell them this is all a hoax and you really have no "tenants" and it's all a "misunderstanding."

10. rjmkrm

rjmkrm Member

Called the Jets ticket office and demanded a seat upgrade for our six seats in Sec317 Told them that we might be gone anyway given the fact that we had people all around us last yr that rec'd free parking or no requirement to buy pre-seasons. Said we feel like we have been screwed for being loyal fans and renewing faithfully for over 20 yrs.

Immediately came back with Sec 315 right above prime. Told the rep we would think about it and get back to them.

What else do you guys think I should ask for in order to seal the deal? I was thinking about a free upgrade from orange to yellow parking. I'm open to ideas

11. championjets69

Who cares? He asked me to transfer the tix & I informed him what to do :sad:

12. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

ask for yellow parking half off seat upgrade and no preseason.

13. 17a_tailgater

does anybody actually seat your seats listed on My Jets Account?
    all i see is my balance but my actual section row and seats arent listed anywhere? am i missing something

14. 17a_tailgater

nevermind found it

15. no psls

no psls Banned

Where does it show the seat location ? I had the same problem .

16. 17a_tailgater

Click checkout an it will bring u to the invoice page

17. 17a_tailgater

Does anyone have the spread sheet of the price of tix on stubhub? I only have the 2011 spreadsheet for the 1st 2 games.

18. JetsSec337Lot13B

17A this may be the last post regarding the topic. I will look to see if I can find the other spreadsheets

19. JetsSec337Lot13B

Hope this helps

20. JetsSec337Lot13B

Anyone pay their bill yet? If anyone has a good holdout story please feel free to share it here or PM me I'm curious if the Jets do anything that you don't want to share on here.