Jay's House of Weather 'n Stuff

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by jaywayne12, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Jay

You made me cry. :)

2. Drew

Drew Active Member

Thanks for everything man!

3. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Jay, its been a pretty good run. Thanks for all your work on this. If you're ever looking at a second career, you might wanna consider Weather Forecasting although perhaps this year's won/loss record wasn't your best.. :)

Thanks again Pardner! We'll be looking for you in the fishing thread too..

4. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

lol. don't let my user name fool you. i have since moved back to ny since i joined the board. the water gets cold but good rubber boots will keep me fishing for the morning.
    i'll post some pics in the fishing thread if i have a good morning.

tight lines cman

5. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

Yeah...it will be better CBG....guaranteed. Anyone that follows this stuff says the same thing...it was an impossible year to get a grip on future storms. Although they were there...hindsight tells me if a models says blizzard 10 days out...just point out there might be a storm..lol.

But then again...thats no fun. Saying there will be a huge storm 10 days out and getting one is the fun.

There were over 45 threads opened this winter at accuweather forums to track a potential storm...45. You guys would have locked me up and throw the key away if I came in there 45 times saying there was a storm.

The reason next year will be easier is the models had a crappy time with the winter setup as a whole. Its a ton of fun when they agree and we are do for a bust out winter.

Thanks again CBG..you were an important reason we had a chance to blow off some time during the offseason here.

6. jaywayne12

Like CMAN FJF, I have had my tries at standing in a roaring river looking to catch that beautiful and tasty specie. I just love putting on the waders going just below chest deep out in a fresh water lake or resevoir. Life just comes to a halt when Im out there. Love it.

And thanks for the compliment...I appreciate that very very much. Next year will be better. This was a so so year but it was also an impossible one to do well. Still...no excuses baby! We fight on for next year bud.

Thanks again and have a great year in the river.

7. jaywayne12

Yeah MR I HEAR YOU!! Love the way we played tonite against the flyers. Best overall game in a long time. Its a perfect time to take off and hopefully the next two games, we fair well.

Knicks? Also a great win up in Boston. Smith was incredible. If Smith gives you 80% of that every night and in the playoffs...this team has a real fighting chance. I just hope woody starts K.M. when T.C. comes back. That would be a helluva front line...really complete.

Great having you here bud!

8. jaywayne12

CMAN I will look for that thread! I would love to participate and hopefully will post some beauties. Yep...the juices start to flow with fishing coming up soon..and of course everything that goes with it..including the great bbq's bud! I look forward to that thread very very much.

9. jaywayne12

lol...yeah brook it was really great hanging with you guys in this thread. The storms were cool to follow but I have always said that this site is by far my favorite site. Guys come and go but it always attracts witty...smart..and of course crazy jet fans.

Few years ago, I tried looking around a bit to find another site to go back and forth with but I always end up here. Just pressing the tab to enter the site has always felt like home.

Great it has worked out for all. Perhaps I will stop by and see you at your place in the future!

Thanks again my friend.

10. jaywayne12

Will 100 percent be there CMAN. Comeback player of the year is my goal next year bud!! Will look for that thread soon I hope.

11. jaywayne12

Ever since I first came to this site Drew, always enjoyed reading your posts and now that you have been in and out of this thread....great to always see you on this site.

You are coming up on a 10 year anniversary buddy!! Keep me and us up to date when that is and great having you around Drew.

12. jaywayne12

Holy crap Drew I am too? 10 years at this site???? Wow. We should have a party bud.

13. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Right Jay big night for Knicks and Rangers, love to beat the Flyers, and would love to see KM start when TC comes back...by the way Jay always appreciate the weather updates...thanks

14. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Thanx Again Jay :beer:

15. Drew

Drew Active Member

Thanks for the kind words, bud.

Damn I didn't even realize that, I feel old. TGG class of '04!

16. jaywayne12

Nice post GG..just wanted to throw something in there because many relatives were joining the bitch fest about where is spring.

Next week looks to be 50's at best..with a pretty cold Tuesday night thru Thursday stretch.

Anyway....a week from tomorrow should be the beginning with us seeing 60's and even 70's by the middle of the week..so about a week from now all of this cold leaves and we can start spring.

17. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Just got back from south Florida,,,was crazy hot the first 2 days but then it was iaround 70 or in the 70 s the rest of the time,,,,,,it will be hot back home soon enough and we will be begging for the cold wether :beer:
    Btw it's opening day,,,,,,go get em boys of summer !

18. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Hey, how bout some warm weather! All frickin winter we were beggin for cold air and NOW we get it.

Cmon Jay, conjure up some warm fronts pardner. I need to drop a line in some water pretty soon or my pet fish are gonna be in some serious trouble.

19. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Cman theres a warm front coming in May 23rd