What is with the obsession by the media with QBs that can't throw?

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Concerned_Citizen, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

These guys wanna talk about narcissistic, a couple months back someone showed me where they guys hang out, and one of the former members here started an online petition to "Not blackball Tebow." I'm sure the dozen or so signatures will help Tebow win a job. It sure as hell won't be his passing.

It's like these guys have a personal stake in Tebow getting a job. I can't think of any other explanation as to why they take even the slightest criticism almost personally. Doesn't even matter if he sucks or not. Like they are on some personal mission to convince the world that Tebow is actually going to turn out alright.

Seriously, how much is Tebow paying you guys, anyway?

2. Concerned_Citizen

Oh, almost forgot...

[​IMG]

3. TTTTebowAndTheJets

CC... You are an odd guy... I come check this board about once a week and over the last month you are solely responsible for about half of ALL the posts in the Tebowmania section. Which is odd because you're neither a fan of Tebow nor the Jets. You say you don't make it personal but I think you need some help. Get out of your mothers basement and go do something fun. I know poking fun at a player you don't like on a message board of a team you don't root for is your version of "fun"... But the amount of time you spend doing it is just.... Sick

You can deflect it as much as you want... You can call this a personal attack... You can call it your right (and as a libertarian, I fully agree it is your right to do whatever the heck you want)... It doesn't change the fact that you have some issues. And this whole board has issues in that it lets you be their sanctioned troll.

Here, I found you a more appropriate avatar:

[​IMG]

4. Concerned_Citizen

Nice red X.

Another piss poor and desperate attempt to hurt my feelings.

You guys are about to have serious issues. Especially when Tebow goes to Canada for a couple years and then falls off the map. All that emotional investment you guys have made, all that effort to circle the wagons and lobby for the golden boy... and for what? Wonder what you guys are gonna do when Tebow is out of the league.

5. TTTTebowAndTheJets

I think you'll have a bigger issue than me... I knew Tebow personally and want to see him succeed, but I'd say I'm not even half as emotionally involved as you are. What is poor CC to do with all his time when Tebow is out of the league? As a fan of many players and teams, ill be ok. You on the other hand...

6. Concerned_Citizen

I'll be fine, don't worry about it. My happiness doesn't hinge on the success/failure of a shitty QB. You though, will probably still be bitching a decade from now about what could have been. (But likely wouldn't have been.)

7. SF MoneyBags

SF MoneyBags Member

1) Get to new team message board ASAP (check with Demos or Suzy for best Jax board)
    2) Tell existing fans how happy you are to be part of their community and only wish them
    the best.
    3) Start subtle "just saying" threads about Tebow how/when Tebow
    could "hypothetically"start
    4) Show existing fans statistical comparisons to hall of famers (completion% on days they
    eat red meat, etc)
    5) When Tebow fails to impress his teammates or league (see overrated vote), question everyone else's motives for participating in discussions
    6) When that doesn't work, try quasi-insulting, smug posts to hurt feelings
    Rinse, repeat as often as necessary. Brush up on your french boys, you might need for the CFl boards.

8. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

No problem. Anything I can do to help. BTW, no charge... it's on me.

9. Concerned_Citizen

LOL, yeah. When Demos was trying to bust me for being someone at another site and in return he was outed as a Timmy nomad who used to post on the Broncos board until Tebow was trades, I'd found him in a search at the Jacksonville site too a few months ago when the subject of posting on other sites came up. Nobody can say HE went there just for Tebow when his sign up date was earlier.

Have no idea who Suzy is.

I wonder how many sites these clowns signed up at already in anticipation of Tebow ending up there. Wouldn't want to be called a post-312er after all.
    :lol: If they are trying to be THAT subtle about it, then I sure hope nobody spills the beans.

#109 Concerned_Citizen, Mar 8, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2013
  10. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

speaking of likely wouldn't have beens...is Peyton ever going to win another playoff game? if you look at this post season win loss record and his cold game floating butterflies arm , the odds are against it.

[​IMG]

#110 CowboysFan, Mar 8, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2013
  11. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Too soon?

[​IMG]

12. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Cowgirls Fan? How much attention do you need?!?

I've seen "depressed" teenage girls that cry out for less attention than you do. Your desperate attempts to solicit attention from NYJ, Denver, Miami and San Fran fans in the last two days just make you look so pathetic. Holy shit. what a joke.

Here's an idea.. why don't you just stfu.

By the way - I'd bet my life savings that Kaepernick or Manning win another playoff game as a starter before your crushes Tony Homo and Tim Teblow ever do. My god what a joke.

Here's your attention you've been so desperately seeking: You're a fucking joke.

13. Concerned_Citizen

More likely than Tebow is. Odds are against him being in the NFL much longer, let alone starting in a playoff game.

Oh... here ya go...

[​IMG]

14. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

You comment on football forums like Browning Nagle actually played on football fields ....great name choice!

15. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

I have to admit I like the teeth needing their own zip code in the pic you posted.

[​IMG]

16. SF MoneyBags

SF MoneyBags Member

What can I say, sometimes being a fan of a team hurts and sometimes it's amazing. It's funny that I have seen many posts on 9er boards blaming the players for their failure to play well. A lot of fans accepting that the players failed and need to get better. It is becoming obvious that Tebow fans may never get over the NFL passing Timmy by. I also couldn't find any pics of Tony Romo with confetti in the background or a super bowl patch on his jersey, not sure why...there's got to be one somehwere right?

17. SF MoneyBags

SF MoneyBags Member

Nothing to be too sad about though. It's not as though the 49ers start a QB that's been in the league for 9 years and managed half as many playoff wins as immortals like Kordell Stewart, Chad Pennington or Rex Grossman. Keep hoping Cboys fan, any day now JJ will bring back the "Glory Hole Days" just like he promised.

18. Fightin'JetTitan

Fightin'JetTitan Active Member

If your opinion of C.C. is as some sort of mentally-challenged, "40-yr-old virgin living in mama's basement" is based on his continued "anti-Te' " postings in this "train-wreck" of a forum, than what do you opine of those "Te'-fans" who absolutely FLOODED this site with their "Jim Jones" cult-like, "love & absolute devotion"? All C.C. is doing is voicing his abject displeasure & disgust for an individual who is vastly overrated vs. those who inundate the forum with useless Te-bloe hypothetical scenarios & various player comparisons. C.C., IMO, has excellently & eloquently provided
    humorously enjoyable retorts, whether 1 agree's or not, to his detractors. I
    "co-sign" C.C.'s sentiments exactly (I own my own home, ain't fat & have no mental or physical deficiences :grin:)!

TTTTebloe, this divisive forum itself (as a valid example), is just a microcosm of the overall "infection" he would spread on whatever NFL team he "water-boys'/head-phone/clipboard-carrying" for. I don't hate Te-bloe the person just Te-bloe the fake-@ss qb who allows the media to focus on his "extra-curricular" activities rather than spend every, waking day working and practicing on his throwing/passing, reads, etc, qb skills!

Yo' Te-bloe, prove us detractors wrong!!! PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE.............! Shut us ALL UP!:)

19. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

You are new here so I will cut you some slack . There is absolutely nothing you can do, say or post that would ever feel worse than what Jerry Jones and company have done to me already.

To quote Samuel Jackson in pulp fiction " I'm the guns of the Navarrone" " I'm a mushroom laying M'Fer " when it comes to being absolutely impervious to any Cowboys related digs .

Tony Romo jokes ? Child please .....that's amateur hour .

You can however hang on to the fact that no matter how bad the cowboys suck and will never ever ....ever ...get to another Super Bowl with Jerry jones as GM . I personally ( being a fan for 36 years) never suffered a loss in a Super Bowl ( only 11 in 1978 so it was painless) That has to be absolutely gut wrenching and devastating and I know you know how that feels like .

#119 CowboysFan, Mar 9, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2013
  20. SF MoneyBags

SF MoneyBags Member

"Gut wrenching?" Child please! I survived the Druckenmiller/Erickson/Singletary eras. No shame in playing a good game, having an amazing season and plenty to look forward to. Don't kid yourself, you won't know a super loss let alone a wild card division loss anytime soon. Any fan would prefer their team make the big game rather than see their team collapse under pressure year after year. You have my sympathies. Congrats on the stadium though.