BEST PLAYERS NOT DRAFTED IN TGG's 3 RD MOCK

Discussion in 'Draft' started by WW85, Jan 29, 2013.

1. laxin

laxin Active Member

I dont think his decision making is horrible, or even bad... He can make bad decisions, which sometimes may be due to trusting his arm too much. He can definitely improve here though along with his pocket presence in order to succeed at the next level. If we ended up drafting him I would be a huge proponent of him sitting at first in order to adjust mentally to the game.

Also, if we take a shot on a QB in this draft, I definitely think this entire draft must be dedicated to the offensive side- a pass rusher in this case could wait.

2. legler82

legler82 Well-Known Member

WOW Tyler Wilson and Ellington not drafted after 3 rounds!

3. CleveSteve

CleveSteve Active Member

Yeah, I almost drafted Wilson for GB as a backup in the third just because he was still there. If Lattimore had been taken by someone else, that's who I would have gotten.

Ellington... I like him but in a WCO like the Pack, you've got to be able to pass block. He's a great runner and receiver, though.

4. JohnnyThaJet

JohnnyThaJet Active Member

Not entirely impossible

5. legler82

legler82 Well-Known Member

Recent history tells us it's unlikely; QBs will get over drafted.

6. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Draft board lurker chimin in here...That's not crazy at all. The wonderlic score is pretty damn accurate at predicting QB success in the NFL. I'm happy to see someone mention it. For example:

That's from an article from last year so the % may be slightly different now, but you get the drift.

Anyways good job with the mock fellas. If RB's fall like this irl it will be great for us.

#26 74, Jan 31, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
  7. JohnnyThaJet

JohnnyThaJet Active Member

Granted but it's possible for both those players to fall to round 4. I don't think they belong there but I've seen crazier drops.