2012 Fatcesa thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Murrell2878, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Endlessly Counting

Endlessly Counting Well-Known Member

Wow. good analogy. :beer:

2. major33

major33 Well-Known Member

That makes no sense. I didn't realize we're not allowed to agree with Mike Francesa on anything?

Newsflash:Despite what you Rex nut nibblers think, us haters do not hate Rex because of what Francesa says about him. And it's not that we hate him, it's just that we don't want him as the head coach of the NY Jets. Let him go be the head coach of the Washington Redskins circus with Daniel Snyder.

3. Realistic Jets Fan

trolls like you don't really give a crap about Rex or the Jets one way or the other

you are a Giant fan troll

hopefully you won't be here too long

4. Jon_Snow

Jon_Snow New Member

this sums it up nicely. How nice would it be to trade Rex, Sanchez, and Tebow? Only problem no one else would want them.

#864 Jon_Snow, Jan 20, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2013
  5. major33

Go away, you're boring everyone to death with the troll talk.

I want Rex gone. Just because you love the circus doesn't mean the rest of us have to follow you. You're welcome to disagree with me, but don't call me a troll just because you're mad that some of us aren't willing to ride the Titanic to the bottom of the ocean with you.

6. Realistic Jets Fan

You aren't even a Jet fan

Period

7. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Note that I never argued with your desire to get Rex out. I personally like Rex, think that he might become a very good HC, but need to outgrow his juvenile tendencies, which IMO he is in the process of doing. I think he needs another year, and that year should show if he's capable. That said, of Idzik devides Rex has to go -- so be it. I'm rooting for the laundry.

The problem with Francesca is that he is completely biased anti-Jets. Yes, sometimes he actually speaks the truth and it's possible that this is the case Te Ryan. But having no credibility means Tank's "teachings" are subject to instant doubt. And so, yes, you're allowed to use what he says, but be prepared to loose credibility by association with a known Jets hater.

8. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

Francesa was shitting bricks those first 2 years when Rex brought us to AFC title games and he didn't have a leg to stand on, just looked like a envious douche bag. Now he actually does and he's loving every minute of it. Bitter piece of shit, I hope Rex comes into the studio one day and kicks him in his baby nuts.

9. 2insane

2insane Well-Known Member

Francesa started to dislike Rex around the Colts game.

10. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

He always disliked him cause he hates the Jets... An It was the first Colts game for anyone who gives a flying shit.

11. 2insane

He favors the Giants and was apathetic towards the Jets. The Colts game changed that.

12. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

So what you're saying is that Colts pulling Manning out of meaningless for them game resulted in Fatty hating Jets? Yeah, that makes sense :breakdance:

13. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

In his mind he thought we were taking too much credit for winning that game, when Rex himself was begging for the Colt starters to be pulled beforehand then Rex and some other Jets got defensive afterward when people said we lucked into a win. Rex did talk out of both sides on that one but Francesa became a **** after that, espeically mocking our 'great FG defense' in the playoffs.

14. 2insane

Rex was thankful for what the Colts did. Sometime afters, Rex Ryan changed his tune. Took credit for the win. Saying they were going to beat them anyway. Fatty took umbrage. Saying Rex was bragging about winning a fixed fight.

15. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

I see. So it was Rex who brought the anger of the mighty one.

How about alternative explanation. Tank always hated Jets, but was relatively quite when Jets were irrelevant. Now comes in a loudmouth who actually backs up his talk for 2 years. In the process the all-knowing gets cut off from the team and the deep hatred breaks through.

16. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

One way or the other, using a known Jets hater like Tank won't win you any browny points.

17. Endlessly Counting

Endlessly Counting Well-Known Member

In actuality, he pretty much hated Rex from the get go.
    I think it goes back to the 80s and Francessa's observations of Parcells' dislike for Buddy Ryan. Early on in 2009 season, Francessa made disparaging remarks about Rex, saying he would be just like his father. Francessa also railed on Bart Scott for talking, jumped for joy when they reached 4-4 after starting 3-0 (yoah av-redge!) and punished the Jets for a late season, last second loss to Atlanta ( you lost to da Falcons!). The first Colts game did ramp it up to a new level, as did the Braylon Edwards DUI the next season and the Revis interview in 2011.

18. major33

I think the hate began when Francesa criticized the West Side Stadium. I'm sure that didn't win him any brownie points with Woody.

19. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

From my viewpoint, any true, respectable Jet fan should not give two shits about what Fatcessa thinks about the Jets or anything else for that matter. He is armed with very little in depth knowledge which makes him very dangerous, hateful and not worth turning the audio on for.

20. Jon_Snow

Jon_Snow New Member

I didn't know it went back that far not that Buddy was ever well liked. Tank likes to rage but he does have valid points many of which people have held even before he has said them. To discredit the points because Tank says them isn't right. I'm all in favor of a debates on ideas. There has been a lot of attacks on posters here lately. I take that as a sign the person is too lazy to engage in an intelligent debate.

I can't speak for Tank's motivations, but for me it started with Rex Super Bowl talk, then followed up with similar type of BS. Rex never admits the obvious or gives any real straight talk. The Colts game was a gift plain and simple. Rex didn't have to say that directly but when he took credit for it, that was just laughable. I knew from that point on you could put much faith in what Rex had to say. He done nothing but reinforce that opinion.

#880 Jon_Snow, Jan 20, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.