Tebow's fans will be his end

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by LeonNYJ, Jan 11, 2013.

1. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I guess you missed the part where Tebow didn't do dick this season. Hence, his distraction is now greater than his production. Derp. Enjoy the CFL.

2. NFL

NFL Active Member

Tebows skillset is why he wont start next year, Tebows fans is why he wont be on a team next year. If he had good QB skillset he would be on a team with the media behind him, since he isn't too skilled at QB and the media and fans are behind him like they were, it'll be hard for him to get a job, unless the Jets keep him.

3. JFjets

JFjets New Member

:lol::rofl2:

You and CC need to get a room so you can brainstorm on more clever ways to run away from a challenge without looking like the total cowards you are.:lol:

4. devilonthetownhallroof

devilonthetownhallroof 2007 TGG Fantasy Baseball League Champion

This is stupid. QB and WR are completely different positions. You can't compare TDs as if they are the same. A 23 TD year for a WR is the all time greatest season any WR has had ever. A 29 TD year for a QB is pretty ok, probably somewhere around 10th in the league for that season. Getting "that kind of TD production" from their QB isn't that big a deal in today's NFL.

5. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Maybe you can present your stupid stats to all the NFL GM's and tell them they're cowards for not getting Tebow and starting him. You're clueless and completely missed the point.

6. JFjets

JFjets New Member

:rolleyes:

7. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

29 TDs is pretty ok? Slow your roll ace that's almost sig worthy .

8. Bill Belichdouche

Bill Belichdouche Well-Known Member

False

Espn will be his end

9. icicle1906

icicle1906 New Member

Hey Phaytal your GM brought in the greatest regular season qb ever and paid him 90 million to lose in the same round as Tim Tebow? LOL...I mean this dude Peyton has eight...count them eight one and done playoff appearances. At least Tebow won his first playoff game as a Bronco. At least Peyton throws a pretty interception. Sorry man, better luck next year?

10. Realistic Jets Fan

How soon can the Jets get rid of this worthless turd and TGG close down this polluted toxic wasteland that has been a revival meeting for his cult of ignorance since Mar 2012??

11. _Jet_

_Jet_ Member

Take it easy, the new ID who has posted 170 posts since registration 10 days ago. You need to find your internal peace instead of trashing around. Peace....

12. Realistic Jets Fan

I've been a Jet fan since 1960

You and the cult since Mar 21 2012

And soon Praise Jeezus it will be time for all of you to follow St Timmy to Canada or wherever and finally remove your plague of vermin and pestilence from NY Jet message boards

13. _Jet_

_Jet_ Member

:beer: Have a beer and calm down. I am so glad you finally find a internet forum and register an ID after so many decades. Congratulations! This is a great forum, you can post whatever you want to say here and nobody is going to discriminate you or judge you. Is it amazing? :)
    In case you need any help or special needs, please don't hesitate to ask. We'd love to help you.

14. dusterfan

dusterfan New Member

Personally I think RJF is a returning poster (just using a different screen name) his posting style is very similar to someone I've seen before.

15. devilonthetownhallroof

First, you are acting like Tebow has ever thrown 29 TDs in a season. He hasn't even come close. So I'm not sure why you are so eager to defend made up numbers.

Second, if you can't see the difference between the all time highest total for a position ever, and a total that has been reached over 100 times in NFL history, you're an idiot.

You bring shame to the rest of us Cowboys fans.

16. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

in 16 starts (and small appearances in a few other games) before joining the jets Tebow had 32 TDs (combined rushing and passing).

keep calling me names, its par for the course from Jets fans, all you guys ever do is name call , berate and insult.

#56 CowboysFan, Jan 13, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2013
  17. Realistic Jets Fan

You hate Jet fans....likes the rest of your Tebow cult?

Do Jet fans a big favor and make like crapola Tebow and just GTFO

18. JFjets

JFjets New Member

You clearly need to go back and read the last several pages of this thread, because you obviously aren't reading the same book as the rest of us here. After you've done that, then feel free to come back and say sorry, you didn't know what you were talking about.

19. devilonthetownhallroof

I'm not a Jets fan, I'm a Cowboys fan. As it said in the post you quoted. Clearly, comprehension isn't your strong suit.

And 16 games scattered over multiple seasons isn't a season. It's like a baseball utility guy. Yeah, he can hit .325 when he's getting 200 ABs, but if he were to play the whole year he gets overexposed and the glaring weaknesses of his game are brought to light.

20. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Where did you see that I said I hate Jets fans my British bloke? show me where I said that mate?

add making stuff up to insults and name calling . Bloody hell.

[​IMG]