Who do you think the next Offensive Coordinator is?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jeti, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

I'd much rather him than Cam Cam.

2. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

When we finally find someone willing to take this job it is going to be funny to listen to and read all the quotes on how " this Is the guy we wanted all the time",same goes for this GM search',,,,,,ugh I hope we hit 2 home runs but with the first at bat mst likely being Cohen it is not very promising

3. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

The Jets have interviewed 10 guys, how is it "likely" Cohen? Or are you just making irrational statements because you're a SOJF?

4. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Crash,,,,,,,,,,,,I have seen this movie a million times and it always ends the same " weekend at Woodys ".I have said since day 1 that I hope and pray that Cohen does not get the position . I will make you a deal if they hire someone else no matter who I will almost gladly ( depending who is hired ) come and admit that I was wrong. But ,,,,wait for it,,,,,,,wait for it,,,,,,here it comes if they do hire Cohen you can come back to this thread and offer your public apology to the all knowing and powerful CBG ! Now go bring me the broomstick of the wicked witch of the west :lol:

5. jetsclaps

jetsclaps Well-Known Member

The same thing every team would say because only a retarded baby would think a team would say this guy wasn't our top choice but we got him anyway.

6. CurbYourEnthusiasm

CurbYourEnthusiasm Well-Known Member

Sign me up for Hue Jackson. Top 10 offense both years he was an OC.

7. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

@AlbertBreer: RT @BFeldmanCBS: Jets to interview Stanford OC Pep Hamilton for OC job MON/TUES, source tells CBS. He's in mix for at least 2 other OC jobs

Very interesting.

8. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Maybe we can get Pep and Popp.

9. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Jetclaps not sure what retarded babies have to do with anything but only a very naive person would believe in the Jets situation that it s the truth . especially when the guys we are now interviewing were not brought in on day or week 1 of the ugh "process "

10. PuMa

PuMa Banned

Pep Hamilton Stanford OC he coached QBs and WRs also..

think we have anything here ?

11. jetsclaps

jetsclaps Well-Known Member

Quick, look over your head, my point might be floating by.

12. DMarsh6

DMarsh6 Active Member

As long as the OC isn't Cam Cameron I don't think I will be that mad. I mean his play calling has been notoriously atrocious so why is he even considered a candidate yet alone a top one?

13. Petey

Petey Active Member

Pep Hamilton works for me. And if the season is a disaster and Rex is fired, maybe it'll make the Jets job more attractive to David Shaw, who is the guy I'd want to replace Rex if things don't work out.

14. titan999

titan999 Active Member

I like how the Jets are really thinking outside the box by making the guy who played Wolverine a leading candidate for OC.

15. PuMa

PuMa Banned

Jets are targeting David Lee for QB Coaching job
    Just adding.

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Remember, the Jets interviewed David Lee last season to be QBs coach, but he chose the Bills. Not certain how much interest Lee has in #NYJ

16. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

The is interesting and may be an indication of a Tebow Season 2.

17. CurbYourEnthusiasm

CurbYourEnthusiasm Well-Known Member

Was also the QB coach for Chad in his MVP type season in '08 and mentored Tony Romo. Not a bad, albeit short, list.

18. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

and considering we have the downgrade models of both pennington and romo on the rosters, he would feel right at home

19. AlToon

AlToon Member

Lies,Lies,Lies.

Bengals assistant coach Hue Jackson would be next in line to take over the team's offense if coordinator Jay Gruden gets a head-coaching job, and could stay in Cincinnati regardless, according to league sources.

Jackson does not have an interview with the Panthers, contrary to a report, and Carolina may end up promoting quarterback coach David Shula for that job.

The Jets have expressed interest in Jackson for their offensive coordinator opening, but Jackson has not scheduled anything there, either, and the opportunity to stay and work with quarterback Andy Dalton with the Bengals seems more attractive than entering the cauldron in New York with a coach on the hot seat and embattled quarterback Mark Sanchez.

Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis is a strong supporter of Jackson and values his work, and teams do not have to allow candidates to interview for coordinator jobs; in fact, many are blocked.

http://www.cbssports.com/general/bl...ly-to-stay-with-bengals-as-an-assistant-coach

20. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Toon thanks for posting that :beer: