Piers Morgan's interview with a crazy scary gun supporter.

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by akibud, Jan 8, 2013.

1. akibud

akibud Active Member

[YOUTUBE]AtyKofFih8Y[/YOUTUBE]

this dude is the perfect example why we need stronger gun control. He is intense. Like I would ever believe him telling me that guns don't kill people. His attitude here is looking like Piers would be shot already if he had his gun with him

2. 21stAmendment

21stAmendment Member

Alex Jones is a nut case, have known that well before I knew he was a crazy gun nut. He has some crazy 9/11 views.

3. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

I watched this and laughed my ass off, Jones was completely off his rocker. I think he knew he had a large platform and was using it to attract more crazies to his camp. He had no interest in debating anything with Morgan.. he was virtually destroyed by Morgan on every issue. I loved how he tip toed around the question on who was responsible for 9/11. Ummm well umm Hitler took the guns and commited terrorist acts... yes George Bush was Hitler... unreal. I don't care for Bush but to compare him to Hitler or Castro or Mao is ridiculous.

The funniest was him trembling saying 1776 would come again if we tried to take their guns...

4. akibud

akibud Active Member

I applaud Morgan for his restraint though. I mean, not that I expected him to deck the loud mouth, but at least cut off the uninterview, so this guy doesn't get to fulfill his agenda at your shows expense

5. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

Alex Jones is the guy who started the Deport Piers Petition he had to be polite. Having said that Jones was ridiculous (although I can't blame him for feeling frustrated when stupid Piers tries to frame the discussion without impacting his points). It was pretty funny hearing Jones call Piers out for the phone hacking scandal.

6. Barry the Baptist

I think that was the entire premise though. I see it all the time on Bill O'Reilly or when I listen to Hannity. They bring on the dumbest liberal and make her look like an ass. Morgan played the same game except he didn't make Jones look like an ass, Jones did that all on his own. Any person who sits on teh fence came away thinking this guy is the mouthpiece for all pro gun rights advocates. I get pissed off when I listen to Hannity because they twist statements and make the liberal backtrack and then accuse them of not answering the question. The thing was Morgan just asked the same question over and over and Jones refused to answer, it's a different circumstance but generally came away with the same feeling from their viewers.

7. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

I just read about this , i suspect If Morgan lowered himself to the idiots level , the idiot would have won with experience

8. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

I want to get my commemorative Alex Jones tin foil hat. Anyone know where I can order such a thing?

9. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

Hell yeah... 1776... let's bring it on!! Musket powah!!

10. akibud

akibud Active Member

what are you doing watching Hannity and Orally?? Are you trying to loose your mind?

11. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Sounds like Hobbes, to be honest.

12. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

Heh!

I just heard a piece of that interview. They could use it as a fund raiser for gun control. It would bring in billions.

13. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Aki said "this dude"
    then I saw Alex Jones.... right there I already knew he meant "this dicknut"

What's sad is that Alex has a few points in there but really is just a bag-o-nutz.
    For one, The over prescribing of pills is ridiculous but he is so out there..:lol:

14. Cappy

Cappy Well-Known Member

Sounds like he could use some Valium.

15. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

Alex Jones is a crackpot by profession, but his biggest sin is helping Piers Morgan gain the viewers that his talent has thus far repelled.

16. akibud

akibud Active Member

I've never heard of this guy Alex Jones until yesterday. Shows you how big my rock is.

17. Scruggy

Scruggy Active Member

He's more rude than he is crazy.

18. Barry the Baptist

I always like to see what the enemy is thinking.. ;)

19. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Alex Jones used to be much more reputible. I do agree with his general idea that most thigns are not what they seem,or what you are told they are. Anyone who follows mass media word for word whether it be left or right is an idiot. But now he is more mainstream and gets his followers by preaching shit even he can't seriously believe.

But still,fuck Piers Morgan. Arrogant asshole. It was fun watching Ventura own his ass

20. odessa

odessa Banned

Personalities come in all sorts of different characters. I watched the Piers interview with Alex Jones and thought the Alex was refreshing. Yeah, Alex was hostile and animated. . . so what? Instead of allowing Piers to manipulate the discussion with his little crime scene factoids and conveniently timed subject changes, Alex took the offensive and gave the duplicitous limey both barrels. I enjoyed seeing Piers squirm about in his chair like a schoolgirl. That was some entertaining televitz discussion for a change.

I believe it's time to take off the kid gloves and get in these gun-grabbers faces! If the debate gets heated, so be it. Alex's calling Piers a "Redcoat" and evoking an imminent 2nd American Revolution was inspiring. Alex putting on an phoney English accent at the end of the interview was absolutely hilarious and the icing on the cake!

Good show ol' boy!