My respect for Tebow might have gone up a notch...

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Concerned_Citizen, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

Don't really give a rat's ass what your opinion is of me or why im here. in your mind, Tebow is also a good QB. So i'll consider the source on that one.

BTW, nice resume on Tebow's accomplishments. Looks impressive.

But how is any of that going to save his sinking career? ...in the NFL. Tebow would probably be one of my first choices if I were recruiting for a college team. For the NFL... not so much.

2. TTTTebowAndTheJets

here... this will explain his presence

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

3. Passepartout

Passepartout Active Member

I have always liked Tim. And hopefully a team like the Jaguars will benefit from and for him. Wherever he goes, good luck!

4. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

Mine went down every since he wouldnt play wildcat

5. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Even though, rex and tebow came forward and said that did not happen...ok..
    looks like Manish owns you.

6. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Didn't they said it did happen, but Tebow came back later in the week and said there might have been a miscommunication between him and Rex, if they needed him he would run the WC?

7. TTTTebowAndTheJets

Bolded the part that shows why it didn't happen. Who knows how Rex took it, but the intent was never there by Tebow to opt out! and that is what we're talking about isn't it?

8. displacedfan

Come one now. Difference between something not happening and something being miscommunicated. Tebow probably said something that led Rex to believe he didn't want to play WC, Tebow came to Rex to clarify it was heat of the moment and he wants to help the team. Something happened but in the trend of the NY media covering this team, it was blown out of proportion

9. TTTTebowAndTheJets

I think we agree... I'm just arguing against RAMBO who said tebow "wouldn't play the wildcat"... when that simply wasn't the case. Rex may have thought at one point that tebow said he didn't want to play in the wildcat... and maybe justifiably, but at no point was it ever Tebow's intent to opt out of it... he was just pleading his case that he wanted a chance to play his position... a QB!

10. Realistic Jets Fan

seriously the funniest stuff posted here in years are the posts from the Mar 2012 Tebow mouthbreathers comparing their hero with RG3 or Russell Wilson and concluding that Tebow is a better quarterback than either of them

HILARIOUS

11. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

no way the funniest post are definitely butt fumble related...now that's comedy!

[​IMG]

12. joe

joe Well-Known Member

So, you're a COWBOYS Fan, eh?

Makes sense:

www.cowboys.com

13. TTTTebowAndTheJets

What's funny is that you are either delusional or are hallucinating because there is not ONE post on this foroum from a Tebow fan claiming he is better than RGIII or Wilson.

Please... Prove me wrong.

14. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Hey you are the one postng that site , how's your membership working out for you ?

15. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Considering Tebow denied the reports that he opted out of the WC package, I doubt it holds any weight, so your respect for Tebow should remain the same.

16. Concerned_Citizen

No, but there ARE claims from some who think Tebow is good enough to make Jacksonville an immediate playoff contender.

...which is odd, because I'm not even sure Aaron Rodgers would pull it off with THAT team the way it is made up now.

17. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

Never had respect for him he's a phony

18. Concerned_Citizen

Agreed, but I do have to give him props for finally coming out and saying he wants to be treated like a regular QB and not some gimmick.

Finally dropped that phony "good soldier doing whatever asked" act and is finally showing he's ready to stick up for himself. He really could have stuck with that act that fooled NOBODY until doomsday.

Always thought he was a phony though. Overplayed that humbleness in front of the cameras, and that incident where his handlers threatened to sue that Broadway chick for posting a photo of him hanging out with them half dressed if she didn't yank that off the internet. Can't have that flying in the face of the squeaky clean image he made a pretty good living off of.

#58 Concerned_Citizen, Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
  19. displacedfan

Yeah that makes sense. I thought you were writing it off as a complete non incident which I think is wrong because it might have finally been Tebow trying to advance his football career at QB.

20. Slap

Slap New Member

The same hypocrite who runs around in spandex and whips his shirt off in front of the cameras all the time.