Rex has tattoo of his naked wife wearing Sanchez jersey

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by rinvesto, Jan 4, 2013.

1. CurbYourEnthusiasm

CurbYourEnthusiasm Well-Known Member

You're using a tattoo comparison among posters to segregate who can lead at an executive/manager type level and who can't? You sound like a real intelligent winner to me.

2. RobertTheJr

RobertTheJr Member

Ummm - if anything this is a great example of, regardless of what you think about yourself, why you may not be good as a "name whatever career dream job". Your inability to be flexible to differences that are counter to your concept of acceptable is more telling than anything.

But like someone else said - this is football, not JP Morgan executive offices. The fact that you are trying to infer anything about a person's professional capabilities from any of this is absurd.

#442 RobertTheJr, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  3. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

This is just a guess so bear with me, however I think Rex probably wasn't the one who cancelled the press conference. I'm pretty sure he'd rather have gotten his obligations to speak to the media out of the way before he went on vacation.

I also think that if I was the Jets PR department I'd have cancelled that new conference also. Nothing good enough was going to come out of it to make the potential risk that something bad was going to come out of it balance out.

Anywhere else in the NFL and this is a non-story. With the Jets under fire already the thing blew up and the media fanned the flames. Half of them work for companies that may not even want to employ them in a year or two given the way the media market is changing. Half of those companies are looking at major changes in the way they do business and scrambling for every nickel they can get right now before they're forced into the changes.

4. Penning10

Penning10 Member

5. Jon_Snow

Jon_Snow New Member

I'm sure the Jets as an organization cancelled it not Rex. The Jets have a knack for following up one mistake with another. Why were we the only team in the NFL not to hold a press conference after the season? There plenty of teams who had as bad if not worse season.

Knowing NY media how did they think they would react with the HC and Owner going M.I.A. with no press conference? This after Tebow, GM fired, and the way the ended the season. They at least owed the fans an explanation and to face the hard questions? Or didn't they think they could make all the outlandish decisions and then run away and hide after it blew up in their face.

No accountability. None what's so ever.

#445 Jon_Snow, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  6. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

You are dreaming.

All this clown crap would be tolerable if we were in the playoffs and playing football well. But all the nonsense from the past two years is indicative of a poorly run organization.

Top to bottom...just an embarrassment. A joke.

7. wexy

wexy Member

Doesn't everyone?

8. A1 Jet Fuel

A1 Jet Fuel New Member

I say photo shop. As to what Rex and his wife do in their own time, I don't care. I actually feel bad for Rex.

9. TheJetChase

TheJetChase Member

+1...

It's a bit ridiculous how invasive the media has been into Rex's personal life. Sending a reporter to spy on him on vacation in the Bahamas? How low can you possibly get.

I don't get a shit about the tattoo being of Sanchez; however, I do find it a bit... weird.

10. Jetdic

Jetdic Active Member

If he's had this tattoo for years like Cimini seems to think, why would she be Tebowing? He probably just had his close source say this to Cimini so he can be exposed as the hack he is which would disprove all these "so called sources". Also, there is no way that a tattoo artist would draw such horrible hands.

11. Jetsetter

Jetsetter Active Member

Whatever it is, this is just another dopey distraction to get the fans talking anything but the real issue, that is THE JETS SUCK! This organization (and I use the word loosely) has no idea how to run an NFL franchise. they will throw as many smoke-and-mirrors at the media in order to deflect the criticism they are due.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sexy Rexy? Coach Ryan's sex life is the image I am trying to block out of my mind! Go away! Just go away!

12. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

what a terrible tattoo. he should be punched for even putting that on his body.

13. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

That's what I get out of it more than anything. He wanted her in a Jets jersey on his arm, and at the time, Sanchez was looking more like the long-term quarterback.

I'm just amazed at how big this thread is.

14. Br4d

Are we sure the tattoo isn't Kate Upton?

15. soh_vet

soh_vet Well-Known Member

Its a tat of his wife, not Sanchez. Not that that makes it any less stupid

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

16. Jetsetter

Jetsetter Active Member

The New York Post is on top of this story (excuse pun). They just put several new photos online of Rex and the Mrs. frolicking in the Bahamian surf. Is this all just a contrived distraction by Woody & Company? Here is one photo:

[​IMG]

As you can see, Mrs. Ryan is pretty excit--- oh, wait! Those belong to coach! OMG, I apologize. you don't want to see this! :)

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/sanchez_coach_jersey_ryan_sports_UIfXRwOBhjLZnmVjX4ggAI

Jets coach Rex Ryan sports tattoo of scantily clad wife wearing Mark Sanchez jersey
    POST STAFF REPORT
    Last Updated: 2:44 PM, January 4, 2013
    Posted: 1:11 PM, January 4, 2013
    St. Clair / SDFL / Splash News

Oh Rex!

Photos of Rex Ryan were snapped while he was vacationing with his wife in theBahamas and it was revealed that the loudmouthed Jets coach actually has a tattoo of his wife wearing nothing but a No. 6 Mark Sanchez jersey on his right arm.

Ryan, who bolted to the Bahamas while remaining mum on the disaster that was the Jets’ season, was photographed walking through shallow water with his wife Michelle and even sharing a kiss with her.

The slimmed-down Ryan flew down to the Bahamas on Wednesday after it was revealed that he would remain the Jets’ head coach despite the team’s 6-10 record,a circus-like atmosphere and massive issues at quarterback. Ryan and Jets ownerWoody Johnson will address the media on Tuesday.

Ryan benched Sanchez during the Jets' 7-6 win over Arizona on Dec. 2. He
    decided to make McElroy the starter for the final two games of the season, but had to turn back to Sanchez for the finale after McElroy suffered a concussion. Ryan has been a staunch supporter of Sanchez, who has been his starting quarterback for nearly his entire tenure as the team’s head coach and helped lead the Jets toback-to-back AFC Championship games in 2009 and 2010.

It would appear that Ryan’s love for Sanchez is greater than anyone could have imagined.

17. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

^She's in the ocean... where are those 2 inch nips Rex likes to brag about?:metal:

18. Br4d

It's the Bahamas. The water is a balmy 83 degrees.

19. 2insane

2insane Well-Known Member

Is Rex Hilton or Lohan?

20. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

The funny thing is if it was 12 on the jersey and not 6, nobody'd really give a s***.

Of course the voyeuristic media proving how low they can go. Where are the pictures of all the Giants players on vacation lol