Rex has tattoo of his naked wife wearing Sanchez jersey

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by rinvesto, Jan 4, 2013.

1. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

It shows a bias, anyone in a management or executive position with many employees underneath him or her would agree with me. Even if its harmless, it shows a lack of judgement.

#261 CowboysFan, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  2. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Ok just let me know how you would feel if you are competing for a job with a fellow employee (lets say a supervisory position) and your boss is walking around with a tattoo of him.

YES it probably is something harmless (Rex did not mean anything by it) but the fact that he does not understands the implications should concern all jets fans...its a stupid decision on his part.

3. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

It's the tattoo of his first draft pick as NFL HC and his starting QB. Mark Sanchez is a public figure, there is a huge difference between Rex Ryan getting a tattoo of his wife in a Mark Sanchez jersey compared to Bill (Head of Marketing at some company) getting a tattoo of his favorite intern.

4. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

It certainly appears an appropriate heading. The jerseu ends right aboe her ass, which is not covered.

5. soh_vet

soh_vet Well-Known Member

Who cares? Most of you idiots over-reacting must be the most miserable drama queens in the world. Total non story here (esp football). Real or not, it has no effect on my life or Rex's coaching ability. Some of you morons think this impacts his QB decision making? An f'ng man-crush on Sanchez. The stupid gene is bred deep in the tri-state area. His QB's sucked! All of them! He chose the one who he's had success with. All of you morons over-reacting, shut your computers down and jump out a window of a tall building.

If that Tat's real (and i don't care if it is), that is one stupid looking tattoo: a cartoon image of your wife, wearing a sanchez jersey, while Tebowing. - as someone stated, this is just henna BS - but it is clever funny. Sorry to disappoint the righteous, inquisition Jets fans.

Rex 2013!

6. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

Doesn't matter, it's still the same as getting a tattoo of one of your employees. I've never heard of any other coach in any other sport doing something like that. A coach should also have foresight to know that there's a chance that the player won't pan out...

7. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

There is no difference. A leader especially in a competitive employee environment can not show any bias and be a competent manager , even if he has one.

8. Itsjustme

Itsjustme Member

Whether it's real or temporary, been there for years, or just gotten, it's cartoony, not a photo of his wife.

And if Cimini is right and he's had it for years, I still find it weird and icky, but it's his arm, and if he wants a caricature that reminds him of his wife in a replica Jets jersey, that's something for he and Mrs. Ryan to deal with.

It would be more disturbing if she were depicted in a Patriots jersey.

9. soh_vet

Says the guy who has his avatar of Sanchez, has Sanchez in his handle name and the name has a double meaning for a sex act.

Who's the creep?

10. Jets-N-Terps

Jets-N-Terps Well-Known Member

If this were Jim Harbaugh, no one would think twice. Taken by itself, it is meaningless and a non-story. Put into context of this coach's tenure and combined with all the other crap that has gone on, it is media worthy. Cue the circus music all over again.

11. Organized Chaos

Organized Chaos Well-Known Member

I dunno, I was at the stadium and after Mark's was benched for McElroy and I saw this on his clipboard:

MS + RR = TLF
    4/25/09

Not sure what it means.

12. Mambo9

Mambo9 Well-Known Member

I don't think the problem is the wife, nor the Jets jersey... but why put Sanchez's number on it? That's retarded.

13. Organized Chaos

Organized Chaos Well-Known Member

Where do I apply to change my name? Maybe into something involving Browning Nagle and Johnny Mitchell.

Also I never called Rex a creep.

#273 Organized Chaos, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  14. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

So the summary of this whole thing is:
    1. Rex is in fact on vacation.
    2. Rex is in fact vacationing on the Bahamas.
    3. Rex's wife owns Sanchez jersey.
    4. Rex loves his wife.
    5. Daily news in general and their sports reporters in particular are unprofessional assholes.

15. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

I wish Woody moved the presser to just before the draft to really piss them off

16. Barcs

Barcs Banned

WOW HUGE NEWS! Thank god the media knows what's important!!!!

This media silence for a week is KILLING these beat writers. They literally have nothing to write about so they stalk Ryan on his vacation and keep acting like butthurt children who aren't allowed to have a lollypop.

17. Bellows1

Bellows1 Well-Known Member

I can't wait for the Sex Ryan show to get the fuck out of NY. What a joke this guy has become.

To put a likeness of his wife half naked on his arm is bad enough, to open up speculation that there may be something sexual between her and your teams suck QB is completely beyond me. What's next... she having Cro's baby?

18. Axel3419

Axel3419 Well-Known Member

lol a tad weird but I don't know if it is real nor do I know if it is permanent, and even if both are true it still wouldn't really change things.

Rex has a wanky personality. That doesn't make him a bad coach.

19. soh_vet

Insinuating that Rex has a crush on Sanchez is the reason he started him at QB is creepy (and silly). You didn't say he was a creep, but you alluded to the egregious hypothetical.

You need 501 vcash to change name.

People and their emotions, i don't get it. Maybe it just takes more to put me in such a state as some posters here.

20. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

HMMM, a guy who can change any of those names and is a fan of a team or a guy who tattoo'd his wife naked in a #6 jersey, who is the head coach of the team and refused to bench #6.

I'm going to go with Rex.