Rex has tattoo of his naked wife wearing Sanchez jersey

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by rinvesto, Jan 4, 2013.

1. 1968jetsfan

1968jetsfan Well-Known Member

Me trash the team? The Jets do a pretty good job of trashing themselves the past two seasons...if I were trying to trash the team I could do a lot better than what I posted. But admittedly I'd have a hard time trying to top what they do to themselves and the Circus they've created.

It's one thing to run a circus when your winning, it's quite another to run it when your losing. And, like it or not, when you deny the press access, which the Jets have done, it's like waiving a piece of red meat to a pack of starving dogs and this is what you get...a story about nothing that becomes something because the Jets aren't talking.

Besides, the PWFA isn't the NFL front office, and it is an NFL league policy, not a PWFA policy, a group that represents the writers ya'll are whining about.

2. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

of all the things i thought i would wake up and see this morning. i have to admit this was not one of them. very very strange no matter how you cut it.

are people here actually getting mad at the media and posters for reading and commenting about this? how can you NOT comment about something as odd and strange as this.

and i agree with i think gordongecko in that if he had just spoken to the media they probably wouldnt have been following him around everywhere.

i hope its a fake as it would be a really really funny gag, and its just weird if its real. i mean who does that? that would be like your boss having a tattoo of his wife with your bad wig on, its just strange.

3. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

the nfl would have to have a serious vendetta against the jets to pursue this any further considering the writers union is satisfied. had the union been demanding action, then things would be much different.

4. Realistic Jets Fan

Plus 1

Proud to be a Realistic Jets Fan

Anyone who isn't. GTFO and go root for another team

5. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

I guarantee you this is way more fun for Jets fans this morning then it is for Browns fans. Anyone who says this isn't amusing is lying.

6. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

He just needs to get the 6 removed and that's all. If he leaves the Jets he can say the Green is for his Irishness.

7. Jets_dk

Jets_dk New Member

Anyone saying this isn't news is wrong..

Because my first reaction was "WTF!!!...LOL.." and that was probably the first reaction of most people here.

That alone makes it newsworthy.

8. akibud

akibud Active Member

Whatever you might think about the reasons behind the disclosure, or the timing of it. It is just crazy to suggest that this image is irrelevant. It has to be considered as evidence showing that the person in charge of inspiring and leading a supposedly professional team is subject to irrational emotional snap decisions which could adversely affect his ability to effectively lead the franchise successfully. Lets put it this way, if he were the HC of the Patriots, and tattooed his wife wearing Brady's jersey, it would be less significant as Brady has established himself as a HOF'er and possibly one of the greatest ever. But instead, he has Sanchez, and went ahead and tattooed his number on his arm.
    Some of you will say that it is a psychological ploy to motivate Sanchez to be great. Well, to the rest of us, it simply looks like a man crush revealed.

9. 1968jetsfan

1968jetsfan Well-Known Member

You don't think Goodell wouldn't love a way to shut up the NY Jets circus and the embarrassment they present so often?

Also, you should learn the meaning of the word sarcasm....although admittedly it does require an iq over 60 to recoginize a sarcastic statement.

10. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

Man, I really can't wait for his press conference.
    It's going to be must see TV, lol.

11. Realistic Jets Fan

Do the Bills still play in America? Are they still in the NFL or have they been relegated to Serie B??

12. GoPats

GoPats Well-Known Member

As much as I think this is just a funny, harmless story...

I'd love to see the reaction from those in this thread who said "it's his private life, leave him alone" if it was Belichick photographed with a tattoo of his giant-boobie girlfriend wearing nothing but a Brady jersey.

You guys all know full well that would be a Gang Green field day. :rofl:

Rex is apparently into some weird shit, but... whatever. It's his life and I still think he's good for the NFL.

13. Skagerrak

Skagerrak New Member

Any new QB will have a chance as long as he's not a committed virgin.

14. Organized Chaos

Organized Chaos Well-Known Member

Really, the only thing that makes it a story is that it's a Mark Sanchez Jersey. If it were a generic Jets jersey nobody would care.

15. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

i think you should learn the difference between sarcasm and hyperbole

16. Organized Chaos

Organized Chaos Well-Known Member

Tebow: I'll do anything you want coach
    Rex: Bang my wife, wildcat style while she calls you football Jesus.
    Tebow: What?
    Rex: You heard me, get in there godboy.
    Tebow: I want out.
    Rex: Oh you want out of the wildcat? Next man up, get in there Kerley.
    Kerley: Sure thing (signals for fair catch).

17. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

:rofl:

the sad thing is, I think it might be half true :wink:

18. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Rex Ryan has a tattoo of mark sanchez jersey on his right arm (not a joke)

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH! Thanks TTTTebowandthe Jetss!

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php...fe-wearing-nothing-but-a-mark-sanchez-jersey/

[​IMG][/quote]

Rex Ryan has a tattoo of his wife wearing a Mark Sanchez jersey on his right arm. Just look. It’s right there… We learned earlier this week that Rex Ryan was on vacation with his wife in the Bahamas. What we didn’t know is that a photographer would capture a picture of Rex with his shirt off on the beach. And in no version of this world could we have ever imagined something like that would be right there. This is more surprising than the foot fetish videos. At least now we know why Rex stuck with Mark Sanchez all season. When he looks out on that field and squints, that might as well be the woman he loves wearing that jersey. [New York Daily News]

Update: A couple people on Twitter have suggested she is Tebowing in this tattoo… My mind is now broken.

19. ajax

ajax Well-Known Member

Pictures of tattoos when relaxing on a beach outside the US? The media is perfectly fine with generating articles/news without press conferences. They really come off as clowns with this stuff.

20. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

that's nothing compared to the tattoo of Tim Tebow wearing nothing but a Tony Romo jersey that Rob Ryan has