Rex has tattoo of his naked wife wearing Sanchez jersey

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by rinvesto, Jan 4, 2013.

1. jets fool

jets fool New Member

A few things for anyone claiming this is permanent ink to consider:

If this were a real tattoo that he had done in the USA at some point, wouldn't we have seen or at least heard of this by now? I have a hard time believing that no one would have seen it at the practice facility, locker room, movie or commercial filming, or a paparazzi run in. I also have a hard time believing Mehta wouldn't have broke the story.

If it was permanent ink he had done on a whim in the Bahama's it would need to be treated and covered as tatoos take a week or two to heal. He certainly wouldn't be exposing it while sunbathing.

2. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I really hope the tattoo is a fake/ joke and I really hope your post was also:up:

3. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

Rex is a weird dude, to be sure.

But I can't help thinking those that say the photo was faked, the ink not permanent, or that this is somehow a hoax blown out of proportion... actually have merit here.

4. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Why are people calling it kinky? It's a cartoonish pic of his wife and its not overly sexual at all. C'mon guys - I'm not married, but this is a non-story.

Good thing we hired him to be a HC right? Whatever he does with his wife on his own time is non of our business.

5. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

totally agree :up:

6. dr.velociraptor

dr.velociraptor Tired of BS

So what is the alternative? He ran away from the media instead of giving his press conference like every other team did, then got a fake tattoo of his half nude wife wearing a Sanchez jersey just to fuck with the media? And you think this is a good idea after swinger/footgate? You think this is a good idea after the season they had? It would be an insane thing to do.

The tattoo is real, the number is Sanchez's, and it's completely creepy and weird.

7. JETSJETSJETS17

JETSJETSJETS17 Well-Known Member

The old, fat Rex is back ladies and gents! Things are looking up for 2013.

8. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Rex wore a wig to a press confrence. This is his little prank with the NY Media and Jets fans. He has a good sense of humor, enjoy it. Chances are we will replace him with someone who is grim and losses.

9. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

I agree, grow up

10. matt robinson 17

replace him with a real coach

11. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

No, its a story that speaks to Ryan's judgement. Nobody gives a flying fuck who's banging his wife but you keep that sort of thing private. The world doesn't have to know how much you adore your wife's feet or that you have visions of your wife naked in a Sanchez jersey. I don't give a shit about Rex's sexual preferences, but I do give a shit about having my team embarrassed over and over again with the stupid shit that happens to them.

Ryan's judgement in this case was piss poor. Why didn't he go to a private island and lay around in the sun? Its not like he couldn't afford to do that. On a public beach, there's no expectation of privacy. Ryan has to know that.

That tattoo would get any boss fired if it depictied the boss's wife in any kind of compromising position with a subordinate.

12. Jets1035

Jets1035 Active Member

Maybe he has a tatto of the word OFFENSE spelled out with a line through it on his ass. That would be funny

13. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

That's the trick isn't it. There are what about 3 to 5 credible NFL coaches with any long term success at winning and they are working. Since we are going to hire a faxcimile of a coach we might as well have some fun.

I was all for firing Rex before this but I have reconsidered. 6 & 10 with some comic relief beats 6 & 10 with a grim little drill sargent.

14. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

complete and total bullshit by the press.the fact that they followed him on vacation just shows that they are not trying to report the news as much as they are creating it. if it wasnt the tatoo today you can be sure they were going to try to come back with something else to try to embarass this team and rex.

petty bullshit because nobody will talk to them.
    fuck them all

15. matt robinson 17

lol...........

16. matt robinson 17

Someone on Mike and Mike called him the best coach in Jet History, I laughed, I guess they forgot about Weeb Ewbank!

17. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Am I mistaken or in this fake / real tattoo his wife is TEBOWING ?

If the tat is fake I think it was a mistake to bring this unneccessary attention to your press conference and team. Just answer questions about the team / organization and how we are going to improve . I would rather Rex and company be pissed off and mad as hell and say this season was unacceptable and it wont go on like this any longer,,,,I would rather Rex say all guys including himself are going to be accountable,,,,,instead they make jokes :up:

18. jets fool

jets fool New Member

What I THINK (I stress think because contrary to your last sentence neither of us know the truth) happened: He took a vacation at the end of his long work year to the Bahamas. Yes, he missed a press conference but that is a different story. He was doing what many people do on vacation and visiting shops and stores. He thought it would be fun to get a fake tattoo when he stumbled upon one of the countless shops. He sat down and without 1/1,000 of a thought anyone else in the world has put into it said "draw my wife wearing only a #6 Jets jersey" and chuckled. I don't think it is a good idea. I also don't think it is anywhere near insane. I think you are making way to big of a deal about it.

19. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

again, totally avoidable. All the Jets had to do was hold the fucking press conference like they were supposed to before releasing their guys on vacation. As soon as the perception was out there that they were avoiding the media, the media was not going to let them get away with it and they were going to hunt them down. SOJ

20. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

I don't think Rex is a great HC but I think Woody Johnson loves him and some of that love is about the kind of thing that is happening right now in this thread. Rex is being Rex and Woody gets a charge out of it.