When does this ship sail?

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by soh_vet, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Clovis

Clovis New Member

Gs, I think your playdo is hardening in the other room, best go work it out some

2. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Vietnam a joke ? Speak for yourself , I guess you woud have been one of those guys spitting on veterans when they came back home from the war ...

#102 CowboysFan, Dec 30, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
  3. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Yes he would. He a fucking joke.

4. danangmarine68

danangmarine68 New Member

Asked a simple question and made a simple statement to confirm my age and you give me all of this BS. Yes I now believe you are a full flaming troll. To answer my own question which you failed to answer, the flying cages were counterbalanced to swing about an axle. The goal was to get them to rotate 360 degrees about that axle by shifting your body weight.

PS there are better photos on the Palisades Tribute site.

The Mad Bro.

5. danangmarine68

If you are refering to me please note I agree that the Vietnam war was a joke, however I earned the right to say so. It got that way by letting a bunch of self serving politicians run the show. We had orders like; "A muzzle flash does not constitute the enemy." It was this type of BS that tied our hands. I see the same political posturing and control in both the Iraq and Afganistan theaters. My heart bleeds for all those that went to Iraq, it was a clustermuck.

The Mad Bro.

Semper Fi to all who have served no matter what branch.

6. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Wait you were in the Marines? You fought in 'Nam???

Please tell me more about it everytime you post!!

7. TTTTebowAndTheJets

Your a real pos you know that? :up:

8. Slap

Slap New Member

Dude, that was the funniest post I've read in a quite a while. Well played, sir.

9. phaytal

phaytal New Member

Romo cements his legacy as the least clutch quarterback of his generation.

Congrats?

10. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

He loves his shitty QBs.

11. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

He still has years left . Morris had 200 yards rushing against the D, it's a team game . Without Romo Cowboys are a 4-12 team .

In any case watching jets football all season and seeing cowboys choke again made for a miserable season .

See you soon

12. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

The Jets and Cowboys seem to be similar these past 5-10 years. Like long lost brothers who try to one up each other in disappointing their fan bases only after getting their hopes up.

And Romo is the most overrated underrated QB and the most underrated overrated QB in the league. Either people place him way too high on the QB listings or way too low. He is above average, but just not good enough to be great.

13. Slap

Slap New Member

He's just good enough to lose for you. The guy just can't get it done in big games.

14. danangmarine68

They should have never canceled "Romper Room" in NYC. Imagine what you would have accomplished with a 4th grade education.

SF
    The Mad Bro.

15. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

There was a reason the powers that be on TGG quarantined Tebowmania. It was disallowed to infect the rest of the site with groupies that thought Tebow was the best thing since sliced bread. Probably the smartest thing I've seen a message board in any way associated with Tebow do.

My respect for Tebow went up a bit when he dropped that "good soldier" act. (Just doing what was asked.) Finally got tired of being "sideshow Bob" and maybe he will get serious about becoming a real QB. Might be too late, but at least it is finally dawning on him what the NFL really thinks of him as a QB.

16. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

but he loves jesus and is disgusted by boobs,doesn;t that automatically make him great at everything,even an nfl qb?

17. Concerned_Citizen

No, that makes him a fake. I saw that pic of him trolling with those Broadway babes before Tebow Inc. threatened to sue to get the chick to remove it from her webpage.

He likes boobs, glad to see he's human. but when you make a pretty good living off your squeaky clean image...

18. JET'S_my_name

JET'S_my_name Banned

Back on topic....I think the Jets hold onto Tim and try and package him in a draft day trade.

19. Concerned_Citizen

He'll be cut.

Oh, they will try to package him up in a deal, but nobody will bite. Any team that MIGHT be interrested is well aware the Jets have to unload him after the drama of the last couple weeks.

The Broncos let him go for a 4th rounder when he was still a fairly hot commodity, coming off a season where some think he was the reason for it. He got a lot of credit for the Pittsburgh game too.

20. Concerned_Citizen

Change that pic of Tebow to a picture of an iceberg, and you might have it right.

On a more serious note, I wouldn't say Tebow was to blame for the season they had. There are a million things wrong with the Jets right now that contributed.

however, the distraction that comes with having Tebow on the roster certainly didn't help things.

Tebow and the Jets was a marriage of convenience. The Jets wanted the attention, Tebow wanted the attention. Both regret the move...

...and the Broncos couldn't be happier to have all that in the rear view mirror.