Predict what Woody will do in these coming weeks?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by soxxx, Dec 28, 2012.

1. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

What if Rex comes back and takes us to the Superbowl next year, Then what

2. Jetsetter

Jetsetter Active Member

[​IMG]
    Dooooo-fus!

3. LongIslandBlitz

Dude wtf did you want him to say???? He won alot of games with Sanchez what was he suppose to do , Maybe if Tebow wasn't a bum in practice and MclRoy looked like he was older then 11 he might have went another way. He wasn't lying that" Sanchez gives us the best chance to win" thats how bad our QB situation is on the roster they are all garbage but Sanchez looks the best in practice and Sanchez has been all Rex has known in his time in NY

4. Jon_Snow

Jon_Snow New Member

:rofl:

You sunshiners are too much. superbowl this and superbowl that. how about trying to win the division once. never mind a superbowl.

#124 Jon_Snow, Dec 30, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
  5. The_Darksider

The_Darksider Well-Known Member

Then I will get on here and state that I was wrong.

Now, what if he stays, and the Jets are a media circus again next year and go 6-10 again?

6. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

The Apocalypse. But I'd die happy. :)

7. LongIslandBlitz

Is it just me or have we sucked since Rex stopped guranteeing Superbowls and talking shit. I forget did he gurantee a Superbowl last season??? I can't remember. He doesn't act like he used to anymore and it looks like it's having a negative effect

8. LongIslandBlitz

I just don't see another losing season next year, There will be to much on the line, and with all the changes we are already making it could turn us around. If we find the right QB and OC it could be a game changer, Then we would have Revis and Holmes back and with a good offense the defense would be that much better and could put us over the top. Ive always wanted to see what Rex could do on defense with a good offense

9. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

No talent on the team and no cap room (yes, even after major cuts and dragging remaining capspace from this year) to make significant upgrades. Next year will be rougher than this year record wise.

10. GreenBlood

GreenBlood Member

Somewhat interesting question on our staff: If fired today, would Tanny, Rex, or Sporano ever even interview for their respective positions in the NFL ever again??? I guess maybe Rex if he had another successful DC run. Even Herm and Mangini were re-hired right away.

11. BTC

BTC New Member

You'd think with all that money that Woody would wear a hat that didnt look like he just found it on the side of the freeway after a rain storm

12. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Rex would, Sparano would be an OC eventually but not immediately and Tanny is the only one I am not sure about and that's talking about getting the jobs, not just interviewing.

13. Jets1035

Jets1035 Active Member

Guys on here talk about its bad to fire head coaches because it doesn't promote stability. Have any of the guys we fired done anything with any other team when they were rehired?? No!!! Both guys ruined both teams that they went to after! Maybe Woody saw something. I think we have to give him the benifit of the doubt here. He caught lightning in a bottle with Rex, but I think the Rex we hired is gone. Anybody can be a bad ass with the team plays well. It takes a real coach to fix a mess, and we have a BIG mess. I don't see us getting better with Rex as coach next year.

14. LongIslandBlitz

Rex will return as coach coach for the 2013 season, Mr.T has been fired as reported by Adam Shefter

15. The_Darksider

Who the hell would hire Sparano as an OC???

16. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

The same people stay in the league for a while. Sparano I think will eventually find another OC job.

17. The_Darksider

Hopefully a team in our division so we can find ourselves two easy wins every year.