Mcelroy out with concussion, Sanchez to start

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TheCoolerGlennFoley, Dec 27, 2012.

1. TonyIommi

TonyIommi Active Member

As a fan of the AFC East, I hate seeing the Jets implode. Recently, I was for the Jets keeping Rex and bringing in a talent evaluator to help or replace Tanny.
    With this move, I want them to blow the whole thing up and start over. IMO, this is a political move. When a head coach starts playing politics instead of putting the best possible team on the field, he needs to go. He's just covering his giant arse.
    I'm not saying Tebow is the answer, but he needs to find out. How the f*** could Tebow do any worse than Sanchez/McElroy? The fact that they have not given Tebow a whole game is a joke, just like the whole front office is.

2. dusterfan

dusterfan New Member

If Sanchez is sacked 5 times in the first half my money is on the team being unhappy.

3. Noam

Noam Well-Known Member

Starting Sanchez is not a bad thing. A good eprformance may up his confidence and increase the possibility that someone might want him in a trade.

Basically this is a pre-season game between two teams that do not care. Against a team that never plays defense against us. If teams do not cover our receivers and give Sanchez a clean pocket he has shown the ability to complete some of his passes. Everytime we play the Bills they sell out on the run and give Sanchez easy completions. He could have a very good game. He certainly should be more focused, better prepared and willing to play faster and tougher then he normally does. Hopefully he will be able to throw a few passes within 5 yard of wide open receivers for easy completions like he did in game 1.

Anything that improves our chances of trading Sanchez is a good thing as long as it does not increase our chances of him actually playing in real games for us next year.

4. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

A fitting end to the circus show of a season...

Sanchez is in a one game tryout for 2013...

#104 deathstar, Dec 27, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
  5. allan1

allan1 Active Member

and when do fish playoff tickets go on sale?

6. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

As much as I dispise Sanchez I would rather see him out there instead of Tebow.

7. deathstar

Could be a while...Looks like our useless owner is going to keep the useless GM...

8. deathstar

Same thing happened to Moore down here...Moore isn't a good practice player and thus doesn't start for us...

You practice well and you will play. Simple concept.

9. DbaJets

DbaJets New Member

What a piece of shit franchise. I really think they're going out of their way to fuck Tebow now.

10. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

It's ALL REX RYAN's FAULT!!!! :rofl:

11. NYJetsMan7

NYJetsMan7 Member

Im so fukin disgusted of this franchise this season ...the offseason cant get here soon enough!!

12. DbaJets

DbaJets New Member

Whatever, Woody is a bad owner and the organization is a bag of dicks. I'm not a Tebow guy but it really seems personal at this point.

13. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Tebow fucked himself because he can't run the O. The Jets have a load of young skill position players with almost no experience. The Jets need to evaluate and develop all of these players. Tebow can't help in that evaluation because Tebow can't run an NFL O he can only run a Tebow designed O. Completely worthless for the Jets today and in the future. They guy is gone. The WR corp needs reps with an NFL QB Sanchez is the only one and the best one on the roster.

We can kill him all we want for not being a franchise QB. He is still by far the best QB on the roster.

Everyone makes a big deal about Tebow winning against an injury riddled mediocre Pittsburgh team in the playoffs last year. Sanchez beat a healthy solid SD team and NE teams in back to back years. Sanchez sucks so how does Tebow not suck because he beat a depleted crappy Pittsburgh team?

14. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

Everyone saying they're 'sick of the franchise' will be back next year.

15. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

[​IMG]

16. XX2

XX2 New Member

Yep. Tebow had a Marinoesque ... 2/8, 69 yd, 1 td & 0 ints + 9 runs for 43 yds and a td performance.

The Broncos played good defense and protected the ball, and Tebow did just enough to win. Sometimes it doesn't take much more than not shooting yourself in the foot.

17. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Well of course. Rex has had more success than mangini here, so more leeway. That's why, that's how this stuff works.

18. NoodleArm

NoodleArm Well-Known Member

I agree with ya, bud.

Off-topic: You've still the best avatar on this site, by far.

19. mute

mute Well-Known Member

NETS head coach just fired so that will help hide this story a little in the ny media.

20. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Like starting Sanchez.......