Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

absolutely.

and its not even that one game that is the problem, it's just that that one game perfectly displays the overall issue.

2. azhar80

azhar80 Well-Known Member

L
    Read the whole statement before making your own. I said Sanchez throws into coverage hence the turnovers. How the hell is that defending him? Also if you think the offense will blossom under another qb that's wishful thinking bcuz none of our qbs have shown anything including tbo, Sanchez, & Gmac.

There are Sanchez defenders and then there are also Sanchez haters. I believe Sanchez is not the main reason for our crappy season but a part of it. That must make me a Sanchez lover lol.
    I blame the gm mostly for not bringing in the talent on the offensive side.

3. azhar80

azhar80 Well-Known Member

What did the last game display to you?

4. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

it was some high school kid from yugoslavia or some other eastern european country who rebounded a missed foul shot and then went back up at the wrong basket... not once, not twice not three times but not until his own guy came and fouled him trying to block the shot on he fourth attempt at the wrong basket.

i vote sanchez because.... well it was funnier

embarrassing, not as embarrassing as the butt fumble

5. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

My solution to the 8.25 mil conundrum is to take away the red jersey in practice and put him on the kick off team. He will negotiate that number down if you finally treat him like a player instead of a coddled baby.

6. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i like it... hey wait... maybe we could put him on the punt team as a personal protector!

7. Cellar-door

Cellar-door Active Member

CBA son. You can't give up guaranteed money.

8. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

The new HC or Rex is going to try and kill the best QB on the team. Billiant idea.

Until we actually have someone better on the team I don't think this is a rational approach to how to deal with crappy contracts.

9. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

Sanchez will be our starting QB next year. People better start getting used to it. They are financially tied to Sanchez and there just isn't another viable option right now. The best thing that could happen is that the Jets bring back Braylon. Stengthen up the OL and draft a young QB who can sit and watch and get ready to go in by Week 10 if Mark stinks it up again.

10. xmscott

xmscott Well-Known Member

The new system sucks, just sucks
    The WR's fucking suck, just fucking suck

But the QB is too blame.

11. lakersmetsjets49ers

That's a very possible case but I don't care who the qb is, they need o do everything possible this offseason to put as much talent around him as possible within the restrictions of the salary cap. The situation this season woulda been impossible for damn near any qb in the league to succeed with.

12. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

EXACTLY!!!! I don't understand why it was so difficult to figure out that putting talent around the QB is a good thing. Look at what the Falcons have done for Matt Ryan and look at what the Jets did for Mark Sanchez. There is a HUGE difference and is the no.1 reason why Tannenbaum will be out at the end of the year

13. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

The Falcons sold the farm for Julio. Luckily it was a big hit but that sounds just like a Tannenbaum move that you guys crush him for because it kills depth. Obviously he hasn't done quite that to get weapons for Sanchez but he did bring in Braylon and Santonio with picks.

14. Bellows1

Bellows1 Well-Known Member

He brought them in in a no cap year, a one year deal... No way to resign them both at the end of the year. Trading picks for those deals don't work out long term.
    Although I don't think that is his biggest issue, the big issue is he's piled up several players for long term, big money deals who were not worth the money, while letting solid low money players walk.

15. lakersmetsjets49ers

My thing is, there's nothing wrong with an occasional swap regarding draft picks. I disagree with Tannys free agent friendly philosophy and making a habit of treating draft picks as expendable. To my knowledge the jets had the least 1st and 2nd round picks the past few years.

A trade like the rg3 trade where the redskins gave up a ton of first round picks was worth making because it solidified their qb position long term. If there's something close to being considered a sure thing I can see making the trade but the vibe I got from the jets during Tannys tenure at times is that the draft isn't much of a priority.

Regardless of your view on Sanchez lets all hope for a solid offseason which improves the team and hopefully they can fly under the radar as best as possible.

16. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

I dont care what the numbers say. Mark is absolutely done in NY as a starting QB unless an injury happens. He is completely ruined and the fans will never let him regain his confidence. They will boo him mercifully and at some point, the guy will probably end up crying. Rex knows next year his job is on the line if the team doesn't make the playoffs and if he has any brains, he would be starting anyone but Sanchez.

17. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

Saying hes the scapegoat is defending him as well. Do some of you people even watch the games or just forget about them the next day and just watch rewinds of the 2009 and 2010 postseasons and forget how bad this QB is? He has never been a good QB even with Braylon in his prime before his injuries and Santonio playing well. The QB is the main problem out of many with this team and this team needs to get a NFL QB next season to compete.

18. lakersmetsjets49ers

And that's where my problem with Sanchez lies. He's too nice. He needs to develop a "fuck what the fans think" mindset and go out there and play.

I guarantee if Sanchez came out and played a few straight games of solid football the same people booing him would be slurping him. The nfl is a what have you done for me lately league.

If he's that concerned about being booed then he deserves to lose his job permanently. If he grabs some nuts this offseason, competes for the job and earns it he needs to man up and not give a shit about the fans.

19. xmscott

Love you man!

20. xmscott

Almost every team in the NFL has one weapon.

Our cross town neighbor has Cruz. The Bengals have Green, Indy has Wayne, Brady (who is god) has a few weapons. I can go on.

Who strikes fear to another team that plays for the Jets? Hayden Smith?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.