Jets will try to trade Sanchez per Manish

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by DMarsh6, Dec 19, 2012.

1. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

I totally agree with you and you are 100% correct, I just wanted to make sure you weren't suggesting Wilson is a proven QB....Proving yes absolutely.

2. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

yes, that would be silly. my only argument, which I edited my other post with, is that this season he has proven very good. Seattle couldn't have asked for anymore from him. the future will tell whether he continues to grow and excel.

3. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

i guess I'm just weary of using the word proven until I've seen more of a sample. He has shown that he can be good in this league, whether he can sustain it is another question, once defenses and teams adjust and have more tape to watch. I'm not sold on Wilson being a sustainable NFL talent, but he's shown that he does have the ability to play.

4. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

my solution: get a real general manager. if it was me, I tell rex that it's my job to acquire players, and yours is to coach them. no vick!

if that's not acceptable, then feel free to take a position elsewhere. :up:

#204 mr nyjet, Dec 20, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
  5. Combustible Rextible

Tanny can shop Sanchez all he wants but every GM is going to laugh at him when he knocks on their door offering Sanchez in a deal...no matter how much lipstick he puts on the pig.

[​IMG]