Jets will try to trade Sanchez per Manish

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by DMarsh6, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Lon Chaney

Lon Chaney Well-Known Member

So people are haters because we don't want to keep watching a guy averages 1.7 turnovers per game? I doubt MS will make me "eat my heart out" anytime soon.

2. BleedJetsGreen1981

BleedJetsGreen1981 Well-Known Member

I really, really hope that Michael Vick does not come to theJets. This team is an utter disgrace, after all of the painful, devastating garbage the fans have suffered the last two seasons and 44 years without a trip to the Superbowl.

If after all of that management is even considering Vick they have no place running a football team and will lose a tremendous amount of support. I can buy into rebuilding and the growing pains of a young team but, to bring Vick in here would be a gigantic and utterly stupid mistake.

#142 BleedJetsGreen1981, Dec 20, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
  3. Lon Chaney

Lon Chaney Well-Known Member

So would I, but those guys were hurt for most of the year.

Plus, Philly's OLine is probably the worst in the NFL.

4. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

Vick's play is problematic. Inconsistent is the main word I would apply to him. That's not good. Add in his fragility, and I think the Jets should take a pass on him.

5. Uniondale_Tom

Uniondale_Tom New Member

Can we as fans just please have one year where we don't have to watch every game waiting for our QB to turn the ball over? I would gleefully accept the most boring, mundane passing game ever if I could be assured that he won't buttfumble or throw into triple-coverage.

6. dr.velociraptor

dr.velociraptor Tired of BS

We had that with Chad Pennington and everyone hated him at the end...

7. jerseyjay14

jerseyjay14 Well-Known Member

id be the happiest person on the planet if the pat got sanchez. would gaurantee they would be the joke of the division again after their 15 year run

8. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Yep, that's the reason Chad finally lost his grip on the QB job here. He wouldn't take any risks at all and the Jets offense sputtered.

What you need for the kind of offense Rex wants is a game manager who is careful with the ball but not to the point of shutting things down when a good defense is on the field opposite him. You want a guy who can gamble with the best of them when he sees an opening.

The problem with Sanchez is that he didn't see openings developing often enough. The big plays that he made were generally when a superior receiver got one on one against a lesser player and then made a big play. Santonio Holmes taking a slant to the house. Braylon Edwards elevating and making one of those tremendous catches that always made you wonder how he dropped the easy ones. Jerrico Cotchery going 44 yards after the catch through traffic on a simple seam route.

If you took the guys who were playmakers away from Sanchez you had nothing because he didn't make anybody better he just found the goodness that was already there and he wasn't afraid to make a ridiculous throw in the process.

#148 Br4d, Dec 20, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
  9. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

The fuck is wrong with you people? You never trade with divisional opponents, let alone rivals. Belichick already has his upcoming QB in Ryan Mallet.

10. BleedJetsGreen1981

BleedJetsGreen1981 Well-Known Member

With the way the Jets luck goes, Sanchez would be turned into a bona fide champ and the Jets would look like the same miserable chumps.

11. jerseyjay14

no, QB isnt the only issue. but it is far and away the biggest issue on this team. worrying about other stuff while we still have sanchez at QB is idiotic...

thats like having a car with a blown transmission and worrying about the washer fluid being low or the tail light being out

12. NotSatoshiNakamoto

The funny thing is that as terrible as Sanchez is there is a much better chance of him being a starting QB in the NFL next season than your hero. I'm looking forward to the departure of both.

13. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Belichik traded Bledsoe to the Bills and profited.

14. JET'S_my_name

JET'S_my_name Banned

We agree then. That was a response to someone calling me a "retard" for saying the team was a cluster fvck and then noting that the 2 qb's not only aren't wanted but want out.

15. dr.velociraptor

dr.velociraptor Tired of BS

If Sanchez hasn't learned to pick up a blitz, read defenses, spot open receivers, throw accurately by year four with the Jets he's not doing it with another team. I'm confident Sanchez will be a bottom tier NFL QB with any other team, just like he was for four years with the Jets.

16. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Just read the Jets are going to try to trade Tebow and Sanchez

17. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

1- Because Sanchez beats them like red headed step child.

2- Their alternative is Fitzpatrick.

18. jerseyjay14

everyone drops 40 or 50 on the bills. not exactly a great feat.

terrible, but twice as good as sanchez

19. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

bahahahahaha!!!!! best entry yet

20. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Exactly, Belichick robbed the Bills blind. The difference here is that Sanchez is younger and someone could still tap that untapped "potential" Mark Sanchez may have. No way do you trade him to a divisional rival.