Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

Are you his mother?

2. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Why the hell is it good news that we can't give up on a terrible QB? Tannenbaum fucked the Jets giving him that extension and it will likely get him fired. The Jets are now stuck with a guy who has regressed all season to the point of what we saw last night. He's clueless out there.

3. cval

cval Well-Known Member

Why does Sanchez suck ? Schotty, Sparano, Rex, Tanny, Tebow the media idiot fans?

The answer is yes Rex and Tanny have done a horrible job supporting Sanchez. The fans and media also have responsibility. If Schaub came to the Jets he would have been ran out of town quicker than Sanchez. Can you imagine the flak Freeman or Flacco would take as Jets they would be the worse Qbs in the league.

Let's go through the list there is a reason Js Qb s don't survive long on this team. It seems half the fan base or so called fans are calling for the head of the Qb .

Pennington had a good year he is noodle arm. A term from a so-called Jets fan.

Drafted by the jets Qbs after Namath

Richard Todd- run out of town
    Pat Ryan
    Ken O'Brien- run out of town
    Browning Nagle- run out of town after one season
    Glen foley-benched
    Chad Pennington- run out of town - noodle arm
    Kellen Clemens- bust
    Sanchez- bust

Vets brought in

Boomer esiason- run out of town few good years after he left NY
    Frank Reich-fail
    Bubby brister.- did not play much
    Neil O'Donnell- fail
    Vinny Testaverde-stop gap one good season
    Brett favre- sucked as jet great season the next year. (Could not get out of NY fast enough)

Marino would have sucked as Jet also we as Jets fans do not allow Qbs to succeed.

4. Jetfan76

Jetfan76 Well-Known Member

He is mentally shot and will never be good in NY again!

5. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Can we NOW say that it's time to put in McElroy & see what he's got?

6. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

I used to respect you're opinion as a knowledgable fan.
    But WOW ... You've officially jumped the shark.

If you think Sanchez can ever become a good QB in this league, you know less about football than anyone on here. Not only will he never be good ... it would take a minor miracle just to get him to ever be a viable game manager. It's not possible to play the quarterback position worse than he plays it. He's so off-the-charts terrible, it literally looks like they threw some pads on the waterboy and pushed him onto the field.

HE CAN'T PLAY. It doesn't matter who's around him. It doesn't matter who coaches him. It doesn't matter who coddles him. Mark Sanchez is a complete bust. Nobody is happy about it, but at least the reat of us have enough common sense to realize it, and admit it.

You're on Fantasy Island all by yourself.

7. Trip McNealy

Trip McNealy Member

Its a shame Rex hitched himself to Sanchez. Maybe he'll one day become a good coach...but its not going to be here.

As far as Sanchez. He cant play at this level.

8. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Sanchez may well become a servicable QB in the NFL. Hard to see how it can happen here or without him sitting behind a professional run O for a long time.

Sadly the guy was thrown into the fire and had some success early. He needs to sit and learn on a well managed team. Can't say it will make him a real good NFL QB but I suspect he could become a good backup and even have a rivival somewhere else down the line.

9. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

:drunk: He can't play. He never could and he never will. He'll have his revival the same year we see David Carr and Joey Harrington battling eachother for the MVP.

50 turnovers in less than two complete seasons. FIFTY.
    Some of you guys amaze me.

10. Brick

Brick Member

This may sound like a crazy idea, but would it be possible for a third party to buy out Sanchez's guaranteed money in 2013 provided that he nullify his own contract? Let's say that Jets fans have a fundraiser, raise $8.5M and give it to Sanchez under the condition that he just walk away from his contract. If this could actually work and the team would not have to take a cap hit, would you contribute $100 to not see Sanchez play next year without putting the team in salary cap purgatory? I would pay double my Sunday Ticket price to not have to watch him take snaps next year and give the Jets a chance to be active in the free agent market.

11. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

certain people don't welcome my opinion on this forum anymore so I won't be posting much from here on out

but I completely agree with u nyjunc, keep fighting the good fight!

12. DemoIsland

DemoIsland Member

He needs help - Correct. Needs a veteran to teach him.
    He needs talent - Correct. He lacks a lot of it himself.
    Needs Help Mentally - Correct. Guy is done, needs a shrink.
    Needs better coaching - Should've listened to Pete Carrol and stayed in school for a year.

I am sorry but you cannot defend this guy much more. Your argument that the JETS lack offensive talent is why Sanchez struggled was viable and sound up to yesterday. He constantly over throws, under throws, throws behind, throws too far in front of receivers. Its like his brain doesn't process information quickly enough. Carson Palmer has no offensive talent on his team, hes still having a better season and a better completion %.

13. DemoIsland

DemoIsland Member

Exactly. 50!!!! Most of them have been extremely detrimental/impossible to over come.

14. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

It's good news b/c he's still a talented guy that has had success in this league and can have success again, it's too early to give up on him. He gets one more chance in a true QB competition next summer, if he fails next year is it for him as a Jet.

15. nyjunc

How was Pete correct when he helped us reach 2 title games the first 2 years?

16. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

The guy has seven fucking interceptions in three games. SEVEN!!! Count the fumbles, and it's 9 turnovers in three games. The guy has more INTs than touchdowns. That's not talent, that's terrible.

The guy couldn't even handle a fucking snap when the playoff is on the line. Yes, Mangold made a mistake. Sanchez has made SEVERAL mistakes this season that cost us at least 4 games.

He deserves no more chances.

17. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i agree with you, he was once a good poster but has surely sanchezed himself at this point.

he is one of those guys that says things sometimes to rile people up and entice them into arguments, there is no other way to explain it. he is the francesser of tgg.

i will be as happy as a jet fan as i have ever been the day that mark sanchez is shown the door. didnt like him from the beginning, tried as hard as i could to put that to the side and root for him for 2 years but would continuously see things that just told me this guy is not good. the same things that he still suffers from today. missing check downs, back shoulder throws against man coverage, leading guys into big defenders against zone coverage and most drastically fear. he is a scared little man back there, he does not have the heart or the balls to be a qb in the nfl. and there is no amount of new receivers or offensive coordinators that can fix that for him.

sure he might one day find his balls, but i am not willing to wait around for it to happen.

btw did you see that lame ass queer bait bullied 10 year old move he pulled when he kicked the guy after getting hit. that spoke volumes about mark sanchez.

im not going to allow guys like unc to affect me and the way i enjoy this team or games im not going to let them anger me with their absurdity.

18. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

[youtube]5Y2UbPd1_0w[/youtube]

forgive me if this doesnt work ive never gotten a youtube vid to come up before so i have little faith.

19. DemoIsland

DemoIsland Member

Oh we are living in the past. Might as well bring back Namath, he won us a super bowl. This is a TODAY league, where nobody cares about tomorrow and nobody cares about yesterday. I won't get into the AFCCG argument, the guy was blessed with a good run game and good defense his first year. Maybe you need to go re-watch both those seasons again, you will notice - Sanchez didn't do much, it was mostly our players making adjustments to his wobbly behind their back throws.

You do realize this is a pass first league right? The NFL changed the rules to cater to all QBs. They literally babysit them. Can't touch them, can't touch WR's, yet Sanchez still sucks. You want a QB that struggles in a league which literally says "we want you to throw TDs, so we will change the rules to help you"?

Can you imagine what Sanchez would be like 10-15 years ago? When QBs were getting hit and receivers were getting jammed a lot more? I am sorry but Sanchez is not good. How does a guy in today's game have a 55% completion percentage? That is HORRIBLE!

20. nyjunc

he sucks right now but realizes why he sucks. He still has talent, he can make all the throws, he can move and extend plays w/ his legs, he has no help in the pass game. Barylon played well but he didn't play much, Jeremy kerley is our #1 WR. Good slot guy but should be our 3rd or 4th best receiver(including TEs), there's nowhere to throw the ball.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.