Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wah

Wah Well-Known Member

Rex is the HC. Rex is behind the wheel. Rex should have pulled Sanchez a long time ago. If Rex loses his job, it is his own fault. I loved Rex as our head coach, but his inability to figure out the offensive side of the ball makes it pretty obvious to me that he is not HC material.

Clean house.

2. ajax

ajax Well-Known Member

So demoralizing right now. When Sanchez takes the field it's like Rex tells the fanbase to just fuckoff. Can't even show up for the next game to boo. Just feels like wasted effort.

Sanchez is our starter next season & every season afterwards while Rex is there. The D blows the game when they give up 10+ points unless they score TD themselves. Special teams is isn't a difference maker unless they score TD themselves also. Everyone on this team that doesn't play offense is responsible for putting up points for this team to win.

#4122 ajax, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
  3. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

HEY JUNC ... HAVE YOU SEEN ENOUGH YET????

THE GUY CAN'T FUCKING PLAY.

Period. End of story.
    If you can't see that by now, you have to be completely delusional.
    His play is so bad, it's as if they threw some pads on the waterboy and pushed him out there.

Just admit you were 100% wrong ... along with all the other Sanchez suck-ups ... and let's move on to 2013. If we're lucky, none of us will ever have to see him take another snap in a Jets uniform.

4. nysuperscum

nysuperscum New Member

Yep. Dan Fouts used to throw some picks. But he was chucking it 45-60 times a game and racking up yards and TDs. I've literally never seen a QB as inefficient as Sanchez. Wherever there is a bad play to be made, he will make it.

5. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

Seriously, wow Sanchez will always be a Dick. Tebow was Crying? He cried when McElroy schooled him.

6. SuperBowl50

SuperBowl50 Member

Given they had to deal with 5 TO's, 14 points isn't a lot.

He got sacked 3 times, so they actually passed 31 times. They only ran 63 plays, so that was pretty much 50% of the time.

So 31 dropbacks:

4 INTs
    1 Fumble
    3 sacks

In addition, he couldn't complete 2 RB dumpoffs and made an unnecessarily difficult throw into the end zone, costing us 4 points.

So 31 dropbacks, 13 completions, 7 really negative plays. 131 yards, -22 on sacks, so really, 109 yards.

If we just run all 31 times and get 3.5 yards a carry, we get 107 yards. Just on how badly their special teams was playing, we can get 2 field goals through field position. This isn't just bad, this is epic.

7. Organized Chaos

Organized Chaos Well-Known Member

Anyone who talked shit to me for saying Tebow should start week 1 want to apologize?

Seriously, even Tebow who cant throw the ball at least has the sense to throw it away instead of making risky throws.

8. The Swamp

The Swamp New Member

I didn't even watch the game but I expected the Jets to win. 5 Tos by himself? That's beyond abysmal.

9. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

I know I beat a dead horse with this one but he did it again tonite...AGAIN. But this was different..this time he had to rush and squeeze by the coach that permitted his reputation to go down the shitter to get to tonites opposing coach and shake his hand after the game.

Not sure if anyone saw it but Rex had a look as if I want to kill you...but Mark didnt care...Mark rushed right by Rex and ran up to the Titan HC to do that thing Mark does so well...shake the hand of the other HC after a game win or lose.

Because thats Marks thing. Mark has always been more worried about perception over performance. He has tried to everything to build a legacy out of horseshit.

In his press conferences...he is always very aware of every word that comes out of his mouth because his entire career has been about how he looks and carries himself..not how he looks and plays on the field.

AND AGAIN..TONIGHT..AGAINST A HORRIBLE TEAM...MARK FELT THE NEED TO DO WHAT HE DOES EVERY FUCKING GAME..like a little school boy...run after the other teams HC and shake his hand.\

Some might find that trivial that it irks the shit out of me...but I look at that move every game as the true definition of his career. Perception. From his West coast off season bullshit...his Aw shucks press conferences...the real Mark Sanchez is the Mark Sanchez that sulked when Schotty called him out during Hard Knocks and he acted like a fucking baby.

The Sanchez that Rex had to come to after the game he was benched and hug and caress him because everyone knows..he is a friggin baby.

And then..after having perhaps his worst game as pro in game against a horrendous team...in a game that cost his team any chance at the playoffs...he still felt the need to live up to his good guy perception and search out the other teams HC to shake his hand...like a 4 year old who lost his mommy in the mall.

Because that to him is more important than running straight into the locker room and throwing helmets all over the place because HE lost the most important game.

If I were Rex when Sanchez came running past me...because everyone knows where he was going and who he was looking for...I would have stuck out my leg and tripped him.

There is so much more to this guy than just being a horrible QB.

10. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Where my Sanchez lovers at?

I bet those idiots also believed in the hype and thought that Sanchez was going to deliver a decent pass this game. Oh that triply coverage INT was beautiful.

What a pathetic player and what a pathetic call that was.

I hope Sporano did not call not that, and EVEN IF THAT FUCKER DID...A QB should be able to see the field...But they stopped running Greene and that was a mistake

11. NYJets82

NYJets82 New Member

Tebow is way better than Sanchez. In all seriousness, it's not close. Tebow is terrible, but he protects the ball and can run when plays break down. Beyond that, they're equivalent passers.

12. I Am The Stig

I Am The Stig Active Member

Seriously, the fucking ironies with this team are just hilarious. You're a ground and pound team...and the Titans could not stop Greene.

So lets throw the ball.

Unbelievable.

13. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Get a clue.

14. SuperBowl50

SuperBowl50 Member

Honestly, I have to blame the offensive staff here. I can understand throwing for the first 3 quarters. But doing anything but running the ball the 4th quarter was inexcusable. Who the heck is calling for a pass for a QB that's thrown 3 already?

15. ajax

ajax Well-Known Member

So how about Sanchez carrying this team to two AFCCG & he's a winner? Or how about waiting for him because he's ready to break out like Eli Manning?

16. RexLuvzSnax

RexLuvzSnax Member

Sanchez has been hidden by this franchise his whole career. Before we had the tools to hide him. The past 2 years the blanket is off and we can really see his true colors. Everyone who overreacts over a couple good passes has to realize that every NFL starting QB needs to make those throws. The top tier QB's can make those throws and more. Sanchez can't make any of them, not even the easy ones.

17. SuperBowl50

SuperBowl50 Member

Honestly, Tebow doesn't throw nearly as many picks as Sanchez. At least he knows he's not accurate so he goes with the safer throws. Sanchez just doesn't know what he's doing.

18. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

I cant believe I saw anything in this guy. What is he reading? He has no peripheral. So many terrible reads tonight and it cost us the season. Get Sanchez off this fuckin team.

19. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

Did Rex really give Sanchez a dirty look like that?

If that is the case, Sanchez is gone.

20. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

Did anyone watch Charlie Batch play in that game when Roth couldnt go? Sanchez can only dream of having a game like that..dream.

You are correct...every so often he throws a pass that gets everyones juices flowing thinking..yeah...theres some talent there.

Bullshit...the guys sucks. He couldnt look off a safety if the other team fielded 11 nose tackles on defense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.