Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

even more incentive to make the playoffs.

2. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

sorry guess that comment was a bit un-called for.
    Just been reading this thread for awhile. it's becoming draining with the debate all over the place..

3. NewYorkEveryThing

It's like dumb and dumber. The jets go out and sign braylon back who played very good with dirty.
    " Just when i thought you cannot be this dumb, you go and do something like this(edwards signing)..... And totally redeem yourself(tanny)!!

That's what rex probably said to tannybum!

4. Barcs

Barcs Banned

This post deserves a star or a like or a rep booster! If the stars align and we do make the playoffs, I'm going to be laughing my ass off at the doom and gloomers.

5. Goop

Goop Banned

Merry Christmas!!! Go Bills!!!!

6. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Rivers is still undoubtedly more talented. Sanchez, there's nothing that's salvageable here.

7. Goop

Goop Banned

Merry Christmas!!! Go Bills!!!!

8. The_Darksider

The_Darksider Well-Known Member

You've got a long way to go before you can enjoy that laugh. And, really, what would you be laughing at anyway? The Jets beating a bunch of JV teams to make the playoffs, thereby delaying their inevitable rebuilding is funny to you?

No one on this board will be proved right until EITHER the current coaching staff wins it all or gets fired and we start over. The doom and gloomers as you put it only say that the process should start sooner rather than later. I am of the opinion that once you see that something has been proven not to work, you don't stick with it just for continuity sake.

That goes for Sanchez, Rex, Tannenbaum and everyone else that's part of the current regime. They all suck. Making the playoffs this year won't change that.

9. Goop

Goop Banned

Hey guys I'm kind of horny and I'm looking for a large built guy to please me tonight. Can you help me out? I have lube or oil, take your pick :eek:fftopic::eek:fftopic::eek:fftopic::eek:fftopic:

10. nyjunc

we get 16 games a year plus some playoff games in a good year, I want to see the Jets win every week. The chances are if we make the playoffs we'll be one and done but you never know in this league and even 1 extra game w/ playoff anticipation would be incredible based on where we were a month ago and all that has gone wrong this year. Whether we make it or not we need to make some minor changes and that won't be stopped b/c we make the postseason.

11. The_Darksider

The_Darksider Well-Known Member

Junc, don't get me wrong - I NEVER root against the Jets. Unless we're talking about a 2-14 season with a shot at a franchise QB, I would never hope they lose out for a few spots in a draft. They suck at drafting anyway....lol

I would like nothing more than to be proved wrong and have them run the table, make a run, have the coaching staff suddenly get a light bulb turned on and they get it, make all the right moves, make these minor adjustments that you're talking about and have a good team for a few years ala the 2007 Giants you (and others) keep pointing to.

I just don't see it happening. I've been through enough of these cycles with the Jets. THis coaching staff doesn't have any control over the team, and that is never a good thing, and I don't recall that I've ever seen something like that turned around by the same coach with the same organization.

12. nyjunc

I don't see it happening either, I don't even know if we can win these 3 last as bad as our opponents are but I'm hopeful and want to see it.

13. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

14. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

oh i am in no way shape or form arguing with you. i have given up on that, its pointless as you will turn and skew every single thing you can to fit your argument. that is why i have determined that you are in fact hte worst poster. if you were just an idiot it would be one thing. but your not, your a manipulator and a shit stirrer. im not stirring it with you any longer.

15. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

So George Clooney should be our quarterback?

16. wildaces

wildaces Banned

Different era's and completely not relevant comparison.

17. horsehead

horsehead Well-Known Member

Sanchez is the shits.

18. Nilton

Nilton Active Member

This thread will remain valid until he's gone.

19. Flyboy

Flyboy Active Member

How many times this year has this team settled for punting or kneeling the ball with just under two minutes left at the half? WTF!

If you can't trust this fucking QB with throwing the ball, then why is he on the field?

This team makes me sick.

20. JohnnyThaJet

JohnnyThaJet Active Member

I cant remember the last time I've seen one of our WRs get separation since the Holmes injury.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.