IND 9-5, CIN 8-6, PIT 7-7, Jets 6-7... Playoffs!?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Footballgod214, Nov 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Indy going to Houston without 2 starting linemen

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- Two starting offensive linemen will stay home when the Indianapolis Colts travel to Houston this weekend.
    Coach Bruce Arians says center Samson Satele (ankle) and right tackle Winston Justice (biceps) will not travel with the team.
    Running back Delone Carter (ankle), linebacker Kavell Conner (hamstring) and safety Tom Zbikowski (knee) also will not make the trip.

Arians says he plays to start A.Q. Shipley at center and Jeff Linkenbach at tackle for Sunday's game and that left guard Joe Reitz,
    who missed last week's game with a head injury against a Houston defense that includes star pass rusher J.J. Watt.
    Indy (9-4) can clinch a playoff spot with a win, while the Texans (11-2) can wrap up their second straight AFC South title if they win.

2. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

They will lose to houston both games because if houston loses 1 game they lose #1 seed. Only thing is can cheifs beat them next week?

3. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Chiefs have a run game right?

4. Barcs

Barcs Banned

It's going to be all about the KC game. Hopefully Luck will have a chokeathon. He's due.

5. major33

major33 Well-Known Member

You want us to get giddy about the playoffs when The NYJ's ARE NOT EVEN FAVORED TO BEAT TENNESSEE!!!

What is the point of your conversation???

If I were you I'd be more focused on Sanchez regaining his confidence. The playoffs are the last thing you should be concerned about.

Yes indeed, the crappy QB loving crew is a rare breed among Jets fans. They are determined to drag us all down with the ship.

6. NYJFOREVER

NYJFOREVER Well-Known Member

On a neutral playing field the Jets would be favored by 2.

7. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Their is a massive "sanchez sucks" thread. Feel free to take this drivel there. Stop hijacking this thread. Yes, that's a warning.

8. 85inthehall

85inthehall Well-Known Member

Charles is having a monster season....he could really control that game. It is not a push over win for Indy who have struggle don the road all season.

9. Tommy Gunnz

Tommy Gunnz Member

Everyone keeps talking about all the other teams but I am very nervous about this game against Tenn, our run D has been terrible and I am afraid Chris Johnson goes bananas. Take care of our own games and let the chips fall where they may

10. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

We are all nervous about our next 3 games, but the premiss of talking playoffs is that we win out. Therefore we start threads like these with the assumption we have 3 more wins in the bank, and go from there.

11. Sanchize0829

Sanchize0829 Well-Known Member

Just venture over to the Titans website and look at their current offensive line that will be suiting up against us on Monday. There is absolutely nothing to worry about unless Johnson does it all himself, which is possible. Just saying, its not like they are going to be dominating us in the trenches, it would have to be an amazing individual performance by CJ for them to gash us on the ground.

12. tubby

tubby Active Member

I expect Wilk and Coples to dominate like they did last week. Tennessee's offensive line is a joke at the moment.

13. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

I can definitely see the Steelers losing at least two more games and maybe three. The Bengals will lose to either the Steelers or Ravens.

I'd put the Jets chances of making the playoffs at around 20%. I think they have a decent chance of running the table, but they still need outside help to get in, so that brings the percentage down.

14. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

For some reason, I have more faith that IF we do get in, its because Indy loses out. I can't take the Bengals seriously, I'd be surprised if they beat Pittsburgh.

15. mute

mute Well-Known Member

so to recap, who to root for tomorrow???

16. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Texans & Cowboys.

17. RutgersJET

RutgersJET Member

If the Jets don't get in the playoffs, it's because we didn't win out, not because the Steelers or Bengals didn't lose, because they WILL lose at least 1 of their games.

18. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Don't know why but I have that same feeling...

Then something tells me the NFL is having wet dreams about Manning & Luck in the playoffs..
    Well, it was fun thinking we'd get in..

19. NYJetsMetsCTHuskies

NYJetsMetsCTHuskies Active Member

And Denver. We want the Ravens Bengals game to mean something for the Ravens.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

20. BookEndTackles 72&79

Since Cincy and Pitt play next week as long as Pitt loses today the Jets will be alive going into Week 17 if they keep winning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.