Any other NFL team you like besides Jets?

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Brook!, Nov 10, 2012.

1. felker

felker Active Member

I have a brother who lives in Seattle who has gone as far to send me Seahawk gear.

I also have a brother who lives in Pittsburgh. His wife is a big Steelers fan.

This has not caused me to like either team in any way.

:steelers:

2. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

so u rooted for the jets when we were beasting, rooted for the cowboys when they went on their run, then that well dried up and u jumped on the pats bandwagon?

at least u admit to ur bandwagon jumping, front running, fairweather ways

LOL i didn't even read thru the whole thing the first time but this dude was also a RAIDERS fan

unbelievable, any bandwagon in history of NFL u didn't jump on man?

#62 jets4lyfah, Dec 11, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
  3. New England Patriots

New England Patriots Well-Known Member

4. 3xNFLChampion

3xNFLChampion Banned

Good one....:rofl: :steelers:

5. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

I have always respected BB and his mode of operation as I was always a huge Parcells fan, I will just never be able to forgive BB for spitting in our faces and taking half our coaching staff up to Beantown, finding Brady and building a dynasty. I will never get over it.

The 2010 playoff win @NE was pure fucking ecstasy. I cheer for the Jets and whoever is playing the Pats.

6. AlmightyRevis

AlmightyRevis Member

Always bet on one long shot every year to win the superbowl...so I secondarily root for that team (Last year it was the texans - if only schaub stayed healthy, this year the bucs- no chance).

Additionally, I do root against the pats and dolphins pretty religiously, don't really give a **** about the bills, they're meaningless.

And as others have said, my fantasy players as well, which this year have played about as well as Mark Sanchez and the jets offense :/

7. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

I root for the Giants, sorry but I'm a NY fan. Love the Jets but how can I not root for the other team from ny when they put prevent the Pats from winning another SB?

Gotta love it, I also like the way they run their football operations, similar to Steelers.

8. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

Obvious Fucking troll post!

You obviously have zero reading comprehension to go along with your obvious lack of anything intelligent to say!

When I was young there two separate leagues, the NFL and the AFL. The Patriots have always been my team and I never stopped rooting for them.

Everyone in my neighborhood had an NFL team they rooted for. The Cowboys were NOT on a run when I started rooting for them. They played 2nd fiddle to Packers and Browns back then.

I never said I was a Jets fan either. I said we didn't HATE them and we rooted for them in the SB! Big difference you stupid ass! You don't pick a team when you watch the SB you'd rather see win?

#68 CJLang, Dec 14, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2012
  9. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

I think I take living by Green Bay for granted sometimes. I've been to many packer games, and it's amazing, but I'd like to experience a game in a beautiful new stadium.

10. RutgersJET

RutgersJET Member

Don't feed the troll! His goal was to get you worked up

11. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

Meaningless really? We have a better team then your group of disfunctional clowns. We are a QB and a ompetant HC away from being contenders.

12. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

Yes, you proved how much better week one.

Go troll elsewhere you fucking clown.

13. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

Atleast Buffalo has a solid core of players to build with. You guys will be in complete rebuilding mode this offseason.

14. RutgersJET

RutgersJET Member

And what makes you think that? Our defense is pretty much an OLB from being dominant. DL is set. Secondary is set.

On offense, OL is pretty strong. We could use some depth at WR, but with Holmes, Braylon, Kerley and Hill we should be pretty strong at that position next year. We're really short on QB and RB, the latter of which can be addressed through the draft

Edit: looking at your signature, I just realized I gave a legitimate reply to a joke poster. My fault

15. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

You guys are really showing that solid core and a team with a ton if heart today. Must be a great day to be a Bills fan.

16. lakersmetsjets49ers

My username says it all. My uncle started taking me to jets games in 94 and between going to the games, liking the uniforms and wanting to root for the underdog I've liked them ever since.

In elementary school it was a ton or cowboy and raider fans where I lived at that were annoying and Jerry rice was my favorite player so I ended up following the 49ers and its been that way since 94 as well for me.

I've gotten crap over liking both teams before but I personally care less. I've liked both teams since I was a kid and never saw any reason to stop following either of em and aside from that they play once every 4 years so there's no conflict of interest.

17. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Nice sig, troll.

48-28

18. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Tennessee Titans is my 2nd favorite team.