Tebow fans: What's worse?

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Jetsetter34, Dec 8, 2012.

1. JFjets

JFjets New Member

Well let's see, just on offense, 3 receivers/tight ends who were not on the team last year have caught close to half of Manning's TD passes this year. I don't think having 5 TD catches 3/4 way through the season qualifies as "hasn't done much". You have Stokley, Dreessen and Tamme for Manning to throw to, that's like Tebow having Percy Harvin, Aaron Hernandez, and Riley Cooper or Andre Caldwell to throw to.

There are also multiple new players on the defense, a new Defensive Coordinator and oh yeah, some of the guys who were rookies last year are no doubt a little more experienced and a little better this year. Their defense is ranked #12 in the league this year, which is roughly twice as good as it was last year. So, other than all that, sure, the team is exactly the same this year. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Got any other stupid statements you want to get off your chest?

#81 JFjets, Dec 9, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2012
  2. General Fan

General Fan New Member

I'll try and answer this: yes....he is full of them apparently

3. bloodymaryj

bloodymaryj New Member

went to game today

We went to Jax today= Lots of Jets fans there and lots of Tebow jerseys. I wish Mr. Khan would trade for him and get him away from the Jets...There is no love there and lots of haters/ Get a new GM and coach, give Timmy 2 years and see what happens. The pitiful Jaguars can't get any worse.

4. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

Heh.

You left a few things out, namely, a new Offensive Coordinator, a new play caller and a new playbook as well :)

5. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

Honestly, the Jags might get the number one overall pick. Might spend it on Geno Smith :metal:

6. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Please do educate me of the significance of what boi means. IF, and that's a huge IF, their is any real significance to it, I'm pleading ignorance. Please, show me what I've been missing.

7. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

There no point in talking to some of these Tebow nuts. No matter what they see they won't believe it.

8. Demosthenes9

Does Google not work for you or something ?

9. NotSatoshiNakamoto

It works just fine. I'm waiting on you.

10. Demosthenes9

11. NotSatoshiNakamoto

no, I saw it was complete bullshit.

[​IMG]

Do you have anything else or are you just going to try and falsely accuse me of shit like your teboi friend?

12. Demosthenes9

Complete bullshit huh ?

And spare us the innocent act.

13. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

don't u falsely accuse him of something he will ban u. Lol

14. Lo_gan_7

Lo_gan_7 Member

Christ, these Tebow discussions get down right sacrilegious! You people just start crucifying one another. Some of these threads need to die, and never be ressurrected.

No?

Too obvious?

15. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

Why can't we all put down our arms?

16. Lo_gan_7

Lo_gan_7 Member

:rofl: Well you pretty well destroyed my post with that line!

17. NotSatoshiNakamoto

You were right, I was wrong. Even though it was never my intention when using the term teboi to call anyone gay, I apologize and I will not use the term anymore.

18. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

In an effort to get this back to football rather than terms for sexual orientation and preferences...

The biggest excuses for tebust's short comings were about Tebust's receivers dropping too many passes and an offensive line that couldn't block. We can throw in the coaches not knowing how to call plays in the mix, that came up a lot too.

There were a few changes, but for the most part, the same core of offense is still there. Mostly the same guys calling the plays.

Offensive line has Koppen rather than Walton due to injury. Offensive line mostly intact. Kinda hard to block for someone who is just as unpredictable to them as he was the defense on which way he was going to get flushed out of the pocket at the slightest hint of trouble. Rest of the guys on the line are pretty much the same.

Running backfield mostly the same. Still McGahee and Moreno (or call him kneespraino or nogaino, you take your pick) and a bit of production from the rookie, but not much difference.

Wide recievers, while true they swapped out a couple of tight ends and got more production, the two top receivers on this team, Decker and Thomas, are near the top of the league. These were guys the Tebowner apologists said were holding him back for either not getting open or dropping more than 50% of Tebow's pass attempts. (Yes that last one was an exaggeration, don't get your panties in a bunch with the liar card.) They did basically swap Royal for an 80 year old Stokley but nobody here is stupid enough to make the argument that THIS was the difference that put the passing ofense from dead last by quite a margin to a top 5 offense... are they?

Nothing really changed with the coaching, except Manning being able to read defenses prior to the snap and changing the plays, and shift guys around to the right spot. That is something Tebust will never be able to do consistently in a game. The closest he will come to that is after the snap, he'll tuck it in and run it himself.

Personnel wise, it isn't like 6 out of the 11 guys were replaced along with Tebumrush.

Alo like how you hide behind the old line, "well duh, Manning is better than Tebow... no shit..." Saying Manning is better is still a relative term. You seem to think it was a matter or replacing a pretty good QB with great potential with a great QB. I think we replaced a pissant with a fire breathing dragon.

You seem to think it is some sort of a bromance with Sanchez that keeps Tebow from playing. How about this as the reason.... ummm, they've seen him in practice?

19. JFjets

JFjets New Member

Wow. This whole post was full of fail, starting with the above. Good job.:rofl2:

20. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

Truly epic and well thought out response. You make the Tebowkistani militia proud.

:rofl2:

Okay, where were the HUGE changes, that Manning gets to benefit from that Tebow didn't? A couple of tight ends, and old receiver, and an offensive lineman? What is it that gave Manning enoug to work with to go from that pile of shit the Broncos had for an offense last year to one of the more dominant ones in the league?