Tebow fans: What's worse?

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Jetsetter34, Dec 8, 2012.

1. TTTTebowAndTheJets

I've never once pretended to be a Jets fan... Not once. I've been clear on why I'm here from post 1

Oh look at that... Post 500.... Yeehaw

2. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

That is true u haven't. Can you see how us real Jet fans could be upset about these fake ones?

3. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

Definitely number 6 for the Teboi (that's great) crowd...

Many of them were crowing that Manning wouldn't lead the Broncos back to the playoffs...

4. TTTTebowAndTheJets

Yup... Fully understand... Dont fully agree with you though because we all became fans of particular teams for various reasons. Some of us were raised as fans because of our parents (that's how I became a Gator fan), some move into an area and become fans of the local team (that's how I became a Ravens fan), and believe it or not some become fans after following a particular player to that team. Yes, if Tebow were to leave next year these "fans" would leave with him, but I'm sure if Tebow ever became an entrenched starter and his fans became legit fans of the team, when Tebow leaves after many years, those once Tebow fans would probably continue to root for that team. It's just another way teams gain fans and it shouldn't be discouraged. But that's all hypothetical and I fully understand why you as a longtime fan would be a bit upset at fans of Tebow claiming to be jets fans. But hey, maybe in some alternate universe Tebow becomes the starter for the Jets for years and I actually become a lifelong fan... Would that be so bad?

#24 TTTTebowAndTheJets, Dec 9, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2012
  5. TTTTebowAndTheJets

I for one never did... I was pissed that Tebow got the boot and I still HATE Elway, but I understood the decision and Manning has ALWAYS been my favorite pro QB and I'm personally thrilled with his success... He better win comeback player and should win MVP.

6. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

Talk about FUCKING STUPID arguments, don't even try to play that you don't know exactly what you are saying with "Teboi", as surely, you are neither ignorant nor stupid enough to not be fully aware of what "boi" means and signifies.

7. TTTTebowAndTheJets

Wow... I was unaware...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boi_(sexual_slang)

How fittingly distasteful of ole Willie

#27 TTTTebowAndTheJets, Dec 9, 2012
  8. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

No that wouldn't be bad at all. This is the 2nd thing we ever agreed on. U know the other one. Lol

9. TTTTebowAndTheJets

Stop making me not dislike you! :beer:

10. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Watch it he a mod. I'll do this part for him? This is you last one and only warning next time u will be ban. Lol

11. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

Wow, why can't we just get along? Jets fans are becoming as bad as Eagles fans. :eaglessuck:

12. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Give me a few days u will dislike me again. :)

13. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Well, you should know what you say before saying it. Calling someone a Teboi is definitely calling them homosexual. People usually don't appreciate being called gay if they are not and vice-versa.

I don't think anyone came into this thread to defend his honor. This was a blatant attempt to irritate Tebow fans.

14. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

What's worse is having to pay attention to the clown show Jets and watch this meltdown occur in front of our eyes. Can't wait until this is over.

Manning is winning with the team that Tebow turned around. Nothing wrong with that... Tebow passed him a division winning - playoff game winning team. When Tebow took over the Broncos, they looked like the Jets this year, but worse.

15. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

That 2010 was pathetic, getting blown out 59-14 to a medicore Raider team at home was bad. Also that Bronco team was DEAD last in every defensive category. Kyle Orton only put up good numbers bevause most of it was in garbage time. People said he played well, yet he really didn't, and many Broncos fans were wanting Orton gone. Say what you want about Rex Ryan, but he is a far better head coach than McDaniels.

The 2011 team was heading that same direction with a better D because of Von Miller until Tebow took over. Kyle Orton was defeated and led the NFL in turnovers at that point (but good ol Mark Sanchez took the lead that year after Orton was benched in 2011). It had to be done because they had to evaluate Tebow for the future because Quinn and Orton were free agents after the season.

One of the main reasons why Tebow isn't starting (or McElroy) is because of Sanchez's contract. 8.5 million gauranteed next year. That is one of the reasons why I didn't want Tebow on the Jets because of that contract really does protect Sanchez. That and the Jets run a Pro Style Offense.

Also Sanchez has won playoff games, 4 of them on the road, people and Tebots forget about that.

16. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

I like Tebow because he is a Jet and has more promise at QB than Sanchez. Heck, we all have more promise at QB than Sanchez. It's sad that Tebow and McElroy have to backup this loser.

17. nysuperscum

nysuperscum New Member

Nice straw man. The Jets suck balls this year, so you're busying yourself with attacking Tebow supporters? Keep it classy, guy!

18. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

this is what they dont undersand. There is simulation at practice,and its not like they dont see his capabilities(or lack of). They really believe that there is some super qb with handcuffs and the big bad jets just wont let him play because they dont want to win

19. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

If there is anything I have learned following sports it is that the term "haters" is basically non-existent as it applies to real people's opinion of a shitty player.

How in the world can a bad player have haters?

If you look at who is using the term "hater" it is usually somebody who is a huge homer trying to defend their stance.

Lebron has "haters". Brady has "haters". And even then they probably aren't hating on their ability.

#39 BeastBeach, Dec 9, 2012
  20. Jetsetter34

Jetsetter34 New Member

really name me one play maker that wasnt there last year? Other than the QB that is.

Stokley wasnt but he hasnt done much, the center wasnt and thats pretty much about it.

Joel Dreesen is the only new weapon he has that has done much.

McGahee was there, so was Moreno.

Answer the question.