What will you remember about Tebow as a Jet?

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by #1 Jets Fan, Dec 3, 2012.

1. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

This.

2. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

The downfall of the Gang green forum, with all of his followers that are not real Jets fans, can't wait for his departure, so he can take his groupies with him.

3. JET'S_my_name

JET'S_my_name Banned

I'll remember how a year of his career was wasted all while being blamed for the downfalls even though he barely played. I've never seen a back-up qb get heat for not helping a struggling team win.

4. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

How was he getting the blame for the downfalls? Almost every thread I see around this website point to Sanchez. Sure there were a couple critics that said he was a distraction, but did you REALLY say that with a straight face?

What I've never seen from a backup, is the amount of attention he gets from the media. I kid you not, I recall a broadcast by ESPN prior to the Jets/Houston game and they said, "The Houston Texans take on... Tim Tebow and the New York Jets!!!"

Kinda scratched my head on that one. not the first or last time I heard that and all I could ask myself was.... "When the fukk did the Jets become 'Tim Tebow's team?'"

Ted Bruschi was right. Until Tebow is the starter, he needs to shut the hell up.

5. qk78

qk78 New Member

Remember the time he showed up at halftime and the Mud Dogs won the Bourbon Bowl, do ya?

6. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Show me where they blamed him? Some players said he sucks or garbage or not a NFL QB and the media turn it around like they was blaming him. Tebow nuts can't handle when he being talked about in a neagtive way. Just like when a few Denver players came and talked bad about Tebow yesterday. How comes no posted it on here?

7. TTTTebowAndTheJets

There have been more than a couple posters on this board (mostly on the main board which i stay clear of for fear of a banhammer) that have blamed Tim directly.

8. hutch2426

hutch2426 New Member

Did I not say Griffin throws better? Yes his completion percentage is better. That completion percentage equaled 1 more TD than Tebow all together and 50 more yards a game. All I did was state they are close, don't look for an argument were there isn't one.

9. hutch2426

hutch2426 New Member

So they are groupies of one man and you are a groupie of many. Makes perfect sense. People who watch sports are fans, give up that third grade groupie crap.

#49 hutch2426, Dec 5, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
  10. JET'S_my_name

JET'S_my_name Banned

This. It's been people on this forum, not media.

11. NFL

NFL Active Member

Yeah and every week that he gets 1 positive yardage play its in the highlights. Look on NFL.com, games that he's been in it'll be Jets vs. ______ highlights, then Tim Tebow highlights. What?? A fake punt or a 2 yard run in the highlights. Crazy how big of a distraction this guy is.

12. NFL

NFL Active Member

Do all your posts consist of how old you are?

13. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

He's more interesting than the rest of the team. That is why.

14. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

That is because the NFL loves attention, and Tebow and Tebots give them clicks.

I never saw a backup with endorsments, though Vince Young did and Micheal Vick did to while they were back ups. I did here that during the winning run he could of have the most endorsments ever for a QB not named Peyton but he refused and only took sma endorsments.

#54 Diddy, Dec 5, 2012
  15. NY Dork

NY Dork New Member

McDaniels is licking his chops. Belichick likes the guy too. He'll be back to see the Jets someday.

#55 NY Dork, Dec 5, 2012
  16. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Oh yeah I can really see Brady being very happy when Tebow comes in for him. I have never seen the Pats run a wild cat have u?

17. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

:rofl:
    yeah,brady would love to stop his rythym based offense to let tebow go run a 1 or yard play,while he stands on the sidelines. Thats gonna happen. Then,after having one of the best passing qbs in history,they are gonna let a wildcat qb take the franchise in his hands. yup

18. Jetsetter34

Jetsetter34 New Member

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you sir are the single largest tool on the board and that's saying something with the rest of the tebow turd burglers! Congrats!

19. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

I think he is on to something. Belichick does like Tebow. Every game he has played against him he won handily

20. Jetsetter34

Jetsetter34 New Member

I'll personally remember Demo9, backupqb, cowboys fan, ffjets, ny dork, marine and the rest fondly for the time we spent arguing about a bad qb.

Gave me something to focus on other than another shitty Jets season.