Sanchez will start

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BroadwayAaron, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

Now he knows his job isn't secure and that he can be yanked at any time.

I expect the decent Sanchez to show up on Sunday.

McElroy will be the number 2. The clown will be inactive.

2. soh_vet

soh_vet Well-Known Member

Good. To all those morons who stated they would "leave" the team if Sangina started, please exit the board and never look back. You won't be missed. (oh! lucky post #!)

3. PatsFan2003

PatsFan2003 Member

You poor ba**tards

4. I Am The Stig

I Am The Stig Active Member

I don't want the team to fail on Sunday but part of me hopes Sanchez shits the bed on Sunday. If he does well management won't even do anything to address the future of the club and I'm afraid Sanchez would go back to being shit by the Chargers game.

5. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Too bad Jets could not get this game to be against a Div. 2 college team. Then Mark would REALLY show everyone how great of a QB he is. :mad:

#45 RuJFan, Dec 5, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
  6. TheJetChase

TheJetChase Member

Glad he's starting. Hopefully playing such an bad team will allow him to have a good game and help his confidence a bit.

7. RevisIsland18

RevisIsland18 Well-Known Member

thats fine...it will help him build his confidence

8. NFL

NFL Active Member

I agree with KurtTheJetFan, Sanchez does need to be on a short leash. As for the decision, I agree with it. You've invested so much into the kid, they need to try to make it work. I think that Rex will be straight forward with him, telling him what he needs to do and execute. I was sure that he would start the rest of the season and in the offseason he would be told that he has to earn the job. I hope McElroy is active as the back-up, I really don't want Tebow in this game.

9. Jets42long

Jets42long Member

This is unreal there is unofficially no level of sucking Sangina can reach to get himself benched. I don't understand how anyone can think he can help this team.

Sad thing is he will probably have a decent game because the jags are that bad.

10. DanR

DanR Active Member

So if Sanchez has a bad game will you Sanchez supporters officially shut up for good? Just want to know what it will take.

#50 DanR, Dec 5, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
  11. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

If he plays horrid against the Jags, it's all over for Sanchez. No way can you give him another chance, not after that outing against the Cardinals. Good thing they are playing on the road.

12. mute

mute Well-Known Member

this is the NFL and even though a team is said to be sh!tty it doesnt mean theres no chance of them showing up come Sunday.

13. Aewhistory

Aewhistory Well-Known Member

Yep.... I realized a long time ago that Rex Ryan was a bad HC. How many NFL caliber head coaches have ZERO influence/interaction/involvement with their offense? A DC should have that sort of divide but NEVER a HC. And even here I would argue that the coordinators would gain a lot by working together so that they could have someone on the other side of the ball look at their schemes. It is sad that our HC has his head this far up his own ass..... he must've lost something important up there.

14. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

He's being given about a good a game as he can hope for to attempt a bounce back.

15. RevisIsland18

RevisIsland18 Well-Known Member

i know i will stop supporting him

16. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

Tanny and Rex live and die by this kid.

Funny how they invest so much in him and at the same time failed to build around him with proper coaching and protection.

Also, too bad for McElroy.

17. mute

mute Well-Known Member

when the JETS are actually a TEAM and Sanchez sucks then maybe the support will stop.

18. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

If he doesn't show some fight after what happened last week then he will never start again. I think this is Rex saying to Mark "show me how badly you want this". And now it's up to Mark to respond.

19. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

OK, so he'll be stellar against the horrible Jags, and then what? How many time this season he has had a good performance that followed by a bad one? There is no evidence that even if his confidence is built up after this game it will last for more than a day. It seems all it takes is one bad break -- and no confidence.

Also... Sanchez is a 4th year pro-level QB, remember? We were told that his mind is not a problem, that he is mature, that no one needs to be babying him. Why are we still concerned with his feelings? And if his head is so fragile, why would you want a QB liable to break down any time to lead your team?

20. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

You have got to be fucking KIDDING me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.